Spoiler for 20th. March
2020-03-20 19:19:04 UTC
So Phillip is employing illegal immigrants is he?!
2020-03-20 22:11:47 UTC
So Phillip is employing illegal immigrants is he?!
Hah! I said I didn't like him or trust him even after that affecting
performance at the meeting. Is he worse as the boss or is Gavin for
what he said about Lynda?
John Ashby
2020-03-21 15:45:37 UTC
So Phillip is employing illegal immigrants is he?!
Hah! I said I didn't like him or trust him even after that affecting
performance at the meeting. Is he worse as the boss or is Gavin for
what he said about Lynda?
Blake doesn't sound like a name for an illegal immigrant (though that's
my stereotyping and could easily be a bit of SW misdirection), my
thought was a vulnerable person of some form - ex-con, learning
disabled, addict (recovering or not) who could be preyed upon for slave
labour.

OP Kirsty will find out, ditch Philip and fall into the (somewhat
confused and concussed) arms of Roy. Likewise Emma will realise Ed was
right about him. The only questions are a) before or after K and P
marry? b) before or after Emma is compromised with Gavin? and c) before
or after either of them finds themselves pregnant with a little moss?

Actually the other question is Are there no legit businesses in Borsetshire?

2020-03-21 17:53:31 UTC
[...]
john
Also another question is who thought it was a good idea to do all the
current big stories in one go?? And it is starting to feel a bit
disorientating not to have Shula and Susan organising shopping rotas
for the OAPs and Tom and Nasty cashing in with deliveries.
Serena Blanchflower
2020-03-21 20:32:46 UTC
So Phillip is employing illegal immigrants is he?!
Hah! I said I didn't like him  or trust him even after that affecting
performance at the meeting. Is he worse as the boss or is Gavin for
what he said about Lynda?
Blake doesn't sound like a name for an illegal immigrant (though that's
my stereotyping and could easily be a bit of SW misdirection), my
thought was a vulnerable person of some form - ex-con, learning
disabled, addict (recovering or not) who could be preyed upon for slave
labour.
If it is a bit of SW misdirection, it's something I've fallen for too.
I think Philip might have more difficulty persuading the authorities
that Blake is his nephew, if he's either brown skinned or speaks with a
strong Eastern-European accent. This makes me think he's vulnerable for
other reasons.
Post by John Ashby
OP Kirsty will find out, ditch Philip and fall into the (somewhat
confused and concussed) arms of Roy. Likewise Emma will realise Ed was
right about him. The only questions are a) before or after K and P
marry? b) before or after Emma is compromised with Gavin? and c) before
or after either of them finds themselves pregnant with a little moss?
Yes, I think you're right on all counts.
Post by John Ashby
Actually the other question is Are there no legit businesses in Borsetshire?
Depends whether your definition of being legit includes plausibly solvent.
As I hurtled through space, one thought kept crossing my mind - every
part of this rocket was supplied by the lowest bidder. (John Glenn)