Spiritual Home
2018-05-14 15:18:55 UTC
Are Kate's plans to email bomb her clients in transgression of GDPR?
Will she get prosecuted?
John Finlay
2018-05-14 15:41:32 UTC
Are Kate's plans to email bomb her clients in transgression of GDPR?
Will she get prosecuted?
As has been previously mentioned, Ambridge exists in a parallel
dimension where ordinary business practices like HMRC and employee
responsibilities are unimportant details.
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2018-05-14 15:41:58 UTC
Are Kate's plans to email bomb her clients in transgression of GDPR?
Will she get prosecuted?
I'm not sure of its actual implementation date. But I doubt she will be
even if it has; even ignoring the Ambridge unreality field, if there was
any chance of it actually being effective against email-bombing or the
like, it'd have been revised. (Cynical, moi?)

Veni Vidi Vacuum [I came, I saw, It sucked] - ***@saslimited.demon.co.uk, 1998