Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - 17th to 20th May 2021
2021-05-16 14:37:22 UTC

Cast :
Helen Archer - Louiza Patikas
Brian Aldridge - Charles Collingwood
Jennifer Aldridge - Angela Piper
Alice Carter - Hollie Chapman
Chris Carter - Wilf Scolding
Neil Carter - Brian Hewlett
Susan Carter - Charlotte Martin
Emma Grundy - Emerald O'Hanrahan
Shula Hebden Lloyd - Judy Bennett
Jim Lloyd - John Rowe
Jazzer McCreary - Ryan Kelly
Kirsty Miller - Annabelle Dowler
Peggy Woolley - June Spencer

Director : Marina Caldarone
Editor : Jeremy Howe
Writer : Liz John
Writer : Nick Warburton

Spoilers:
Monday 17th - Tensions rise at Berrow Farm and Susan makes a costly error.
Tuesday 18th - Peggy begins to wonder if she has done the right thing
and Helen comes to the rescue.
Wednesday 19th - Jim finds himself caught in the crossfire and Kirsty
offers a solution.
Thursday 20th - Alice faces the consequences of her actions and Jazzer
offers unwanted support.
2021-05-16 23:39:14 UTC
Monday 17th - Tensions rise at Berrow Farm and Susan makes a costly error.
Jazzer bulk-buys a BOGOF offer from the shop, keeps the free ones and
demands a refund on the rest.
Post by carolet
Tuesday 18th - Peggy begins to wonder if she has done the right thing
and Helen comes to the rescue.
Never mind. Peggy can always ask Tony for some impartial advice.
Post by carolet
Wednesday 19th - Jim finds himself caught in the crossfire and Kirsty
offers a solution.
Kirsty finds Jim a flack jacket on Amazon
Post by carolet
Thursday 20th - Alice faces the consequences of her actions and Jazzer
offers unwanted support.
"I say," says Jazzer. "Does nobody know whose bra this is? I found it
under my bed."