UMRA birthday info for 6 July 2019
Add Reply
Birthday Monitor
2019-07-06 06:24:37 UTC
Birthday News for today, 6 July: Min Lacey.
2019-07-06 10:14:15 UTC
Many happy returns, Min.
steveski
2019-07-06 10:18:43 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 6 July: Min Lacey.
Hippo bathday, Min!
2019-07-06 13:54:09 UTC
Happy birthday Min! I hope you're having a splendid day :)
I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like
most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most
important thing in a person. (Audrey Hepburn)
Sid Nuncius
2019-07-06 18:14:55 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 6 July: Min Lacey.
Happy birthday, MOPMOB!
SODAM
2019-07-06 21:56:56 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 6 July: Min Lacey.
I wish you happy birthday, Min,
With birthday cake and glass of gin;
Up to the brim let it be filled,
Now that you eschew the Dild.
Cheers!
--
SODAM
The thinking umrat’s choice for editor
Vicky Ayech
What is the dild? And can we all have one of those for birthdays?
Sid Nuncius
2019-07-07 10:01:23 UTC
Post by SODAM
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 6 July: Min Lacey.
I wish you happy birthday, Min,
With birthday cake and glass of gin;
Up to the brim let it be filled,
Now that you eschew the Dild.
Cheers!
What is the dild? And can we all have one of those for birthdays?
Don't mention the Dild!
I don't mean a dild for birthday but a poem.
BrritSki
O you did....
Min
2019-07-08 00:28:12 UTC
Thank you all for the Birthday wishes, especially to SODAM for the Ode!
I had a very pleasant day, the 'City of Lincoln' did a couple of passes
over Cheltenham, which I thought was a bit OTT for My Birthday, but much
appreciated....
Min
2019-07-08 00:30:37 UTC
Post by Min
Thank you all for the Birthday wishes, especially to SODAM for the Ode!
I had a very pleasant day, the 'City of Lincoln' did a couple of passes
over Cheltenham, which I thought was a bit OTT for My Birthday, but much
appreciated....
No dild (or gin, sorry SODAM, but yuk!) was involved in my Birthday.
Min
Penny
2019-07-07 14:21:14 UTC
On Sun, 07 Jul 2019 09:49:09 +0100, Vicky Ayech <***@gmail.com>
What is the dild?
I went off to find a photo of the bottle on flickr - it took me half an
hour to figure out how to log in as they seem to have changed things and
required a new password - they hadn't told me this anywhere and my browser
wouldn't present the form correctly (their fault, I'm sure).

Eventually I tried another browser and got in but suppose this means one
cannot generally share photos on flickr with folk who have no account.
Anyway, I failed to find the pic I had in mind.
2019-07-08 09:11:34 UTC
What is the dild?
I went off to find a photo of the bottle on flickr - it took me half an
hour to figure out how to log in as they seem to have changed things and
required a new password - they hadn't told me this anywhere and my browser
wouldn't present the form correctly (their fault, I'm sure).
Eventually I tried another browser and got in but suppose this means one
cannot generally share photos on flickr with folk who have no account.
Anyway, I failed to find the pic I had in mind.
In the true spirit of grannys and egg-sucking I went off to see what
happened to me. I've never had a flickr account so I went to google
images and entered site:flickr.com dild bottle and a series of images
appeared. I picked one and right-clicked to "copy image location" where
it gave me a working link but one very much in need of tinyurl.com Might
you be able to find the picture you wanted that way or will this one do?

https://tinyurl.com/y3ppq7pa

2019-07-08 09:28:40 UTC
In the true spirit of grannys and egg-sucking I went off to see what
happened to me. I've never had a flickr account so I went to google
images and entered site:flickr.com dild bottle and a series of images
appeared. I picked one and right-clicked to "copy image location" where
it gave me a working link but one very much in need of tinyurl.com Might
you be able to find the picture you wanted that way or will this one do?
https://tinyurl.com/y3ppq7pa
Flickr has its own URL shortener. Click on the right pointing arrow at
the bottom right corner of the picture and a pop up box gives you this:
https://flic.kr/p/Lr5Yd6
2019-07-08 10:14:41 UTC
On 8 Jul 2019 09:28:40 GMT, Jim Easterbrook <***@jim-easterbrook.me.uk>
scrawled in the dust...
Post by Jim Easterbrook
Post by Nick Odell
In the true spirit of grannys and egg-sucking I went off to see what
happened to me. I've never had a flickr account so I went to google
images and entered site:flickr.com dild bottle and a series of images
appeared. I picked one and right-clicked to "copy image location" where
it gave me a working link but one very much in need of tinyurl.com Might
you be able to find the picture you wanted that way or will this one do?
I was looking for umra bbq pics of the actual bottle in question (or
evidence of its effect) but if you can see the pic on the site using your
link that answers my other question about sharing with non-members.
Post by Jim Easterbrook
Post by Nick Odell
https://tinyurl.com/y3ppq7pa
Flickr has its own URL shortener. Click on the right pointing arrow at
https://flic.kr/p/Lr5Yd6
Both take me to the same page but is that just because I'm logged in?
2019-07-08 11:22:09 UTC
Post by Jim Easterbrook
Post by Nick Odell
https://tinyurl.com/y3ppq7pa
Flickr has its own URL shortener. Click on the right pointing arrow at
https://flic.kr/p/Lr5Yd6
Both take me to the same page but is that just because I'm logged in?
As far as I know Flickr's short URLs work for everyone. If you don't have
permission to view the photo you won't see it however you get there.
2019-07-08 13:07:40 UTC
What is the dild?
I went off to find a photo of the bottle on flickr - it took me half an
hour to figure out how to log in as they seem to have changed things and
required a new password - they hadn't told me this anywhere and my browser
wouldn't present the form correctly (their fault, I'm sure).
Eventually I tried another browser and got in but suppose this means one
cannot generally share photos on flickr with folk who have no account.
Anyway, I failed to find the pic I had in mind.
Or we haven’t sold our souls for a Pro a/c and our bbq photos have
disappeared.

2019-07-08 16:58:07 UTC
On Mon, 08 Jul 2019 13:07:40 GMT, Chris McMillan
What is the dild?
I went off to find a photo of the bottle on flickr - it took me half an
hour to figure out how to log in as they seem to have changed things and
required a new password - they hadn't told me this anywhere and my browser
wouldn't present the form correctly (their fault, I'm sure).
Eventually I tried another browser and got in but suppose this means one
cannot generally share photos on flickr with folk who have no account.
Anyway, I failed to find the pic I had in mind.
Or we haven’t sold our souls for a Pro a/c and our bbq photos have
disappeared.
Your BBQ photos are still there.
<https://www.flickr.com/search/?text=umra%20bbq>
2019-07-08 18:27:53 UTC
On Mon, 08 Jul 2019 13:07:40 GMT, Chris McMillan
What is the dild?
I went off to find a photo of the bottle on flickr - it took me half an
hour to figure out how to log in as they seem to have changed things and
required a new password - they hadn't told me this anywhere and my browser
wouldn't present the form correctly (their fault, I'm sure).
Eventually I tried another browser and got in but suppose this means one
cannot generally share photos on flickr with folk who have no account.
Anyway, I failed to find the pic I had in mind.
Or we haven’t sold our souls for a Pro a/c and our bbq photos have
disappeared.
Your BBQ photos are still there.
<https://www.flickr.com/search/?text=umra%20bbq>
So I discovered myself today while looking at one of Ally’s excellent photo
sets. I’ve got all my photos filed safely: that was two digital cameras
ago now!

Sincerely Chris
Min
2019-07-09 00:58:38 UTC
Thank you all for the birthday messages - and thanks for bringing up that Flickr page. Wonderful memories and Absent Friends....
Min
Min
2019-07-09 01:00:21 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 6 July: Min Lacey.
Many thanks for the Birthday wishes - and for bringing up that