Umratic TV?
Steve Hague
2020-09-13 18:07:48 UTC
Not much comedy TV has stood the test of time, in my opinion. We've been
watching the re- runs of Dinnerladies, though, and find it funnier than
when we first saw it. Brilliant writing, Victoria Wood is much missed.
2020-09-13 18:21:53 UTC
<LW>
Sid Nuncius
2020-09-13 18:52:23 UTC
Post by Steve Hague
Not much comedy TV has stood the test of time, in my opinion. We've
been watching the re- runs of Dinnerladies, though, and find it
funnier than when we first saw it. Brilliant writing, Victoria Wood is
much missed.
<LW>
+1
Probably my favourite sitcom ever. More recently, Detectorists has
joined it as another favourite.
2020-09-13 18:55:12 UTC
Post by Steve Hague
Not much comedy TV has stood the test of time, in my opinion. We've
been watching the re- runs of Dinnerladies, though, and find it
funnier than when we first saw it. Brilliant writing, Victoria Wood
is much missed.
<LW>
+1
Probably my favourite sitcom ever.  More recently, Detectorists has
joined it as another favourite.
PS. I also love Gone Fishing with Bob Mortimer and Paul Whitehouse. Not
really a comedy, but very funny in places, beautiful to look at in those
locations and a great celebration of friendship.
Rosalind Mitchell
2020-09-13 20:39:35 UTC
Post by Steve Hague
Not much comedy TV has stood the test of time, in my opinion. We've been
watching the re- runs of Dinnerladies, though, and find it funnier than
when we first saw it. Brilliant writing, Victoria Wood is much missed.
Steve
What, not even Steptoe?