Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - 2nd to 5th November 2020
2020-10-27 10:44:10 UTC

Cast :
David Archer - Timothy Bentinck
Ruth Archer - Felicity Finch
Ben Archer - Ben Norris
Eddie Grundy - Trevor Harrison
Will Grundy - Philip Molloy
Shula Hebden Lloyd - Judy Bennett
Kirsty Miller - Annabelle Dowler
Philip Moss - Andy Hockley
Gavin Moss - Gareth Pierce
Freddie Pargetter - Toby Laurence
Lily Pargetter - Katie Redford
Johnny Phillips - Tom Gibbons
Lynda Snell - Carole Boyd

Director : Kim Greengrass
Editor : Jeremy Howe
Writer : Naylah Ahmed
Writer : Caroline Harrington

Spoilers:
Monday 2nd - Lily has concerns and Eddie has to think on his feet.
Tuesday 3rd - Disaster strikes at Brookfield, and Kirsty opens up.
Wednesday 4th - Gavin finds himself in a lie and Eddie makes a deal.
Thursday 5th - Freddie gets advice and Kirsty has good news.
2020-10-27 14:59:05 UTC
[...]
Any suggestion of lump hammers in the offing?

2020-10-27 18:29:38 UTC
David Archer - Timothy Bentinck
Ruth Archer - Felicity Finch
Ben Archer - Ben Norris
Eddie Grundy - Trevor Harrison
Will Grundy - Philip Molloy
Shula Hebden Lloyd - Judy Bennett
Kirsty Miller - Annabelle Dowler
Philip Moss - Andy Hockley
Gavin Moss - Gareth Pierce
Freddie Pargetter - Toby Laurence
Lily Pargetter - Katie Redford
Johnny Phillips - Tom Gibbons
Lynda Snell - Carole Boyd
Director : Kim Greengrass
Editor : Jeremy Howe
Writer : Naylah Ahmed
Writer : Caroline Harrington
Monday 2nd - Lily has concerns and Eddie has to think on his feet.
Is Lily worried about Freddie's plans for the entertainment over
Christmas?

Eddie hasn't featured for ages, has he? So no idea what the problem
will be.
Post by carolet
Tuesday 3rd - Disaster strikes at Brookfield, and Kirsty opens up.
Ruth makes supper.
Kirsty gets a chance to spend time at the playground chatting to
Helen?
Post by carolet
Wednesday 4th - Gavin finds himself in a lie and Eddie makes a deal.
Kirsty asks Gavin how the chats to Alastair are going
Eddie manage sot sort out what ever the problem was on Monday?
Post by carolet
Thursday 5th - Freddie gets advice and Kirsty has good news.
Freddie chat so to Lynda about the panto, or other production
Philip tells Kirsty he has found a cottage in Wales they could buy
Sam Plusnet
2020-10-27 22:15:26 UTC
Monday 2nd - Lily has concerns and Eddie has to think on his feet.
Is Lily worried about Freddie's plans for the entertainment over
Christmas?
Eddie hasn't featured for ages, has he? So no idea what the problem
will be.
I was tempted to send UMRA a telegram along the lines of

"HOW OLD EDDIE?"

But I suspect the answer might not be helpful.
2020-10-28 20:00:16 UTC
[...]
We heard that he was metal detecting at Brookfield last week. Could it
be something to do with that?

Eddie's last appearance was at the end of April.

There have been a few characters reappearing in the last few week after
a long absence.

Will is also appearing next week (talking to his Dad, I presume), he
hasn't been heard since December 2019.

Ruairi is speaking this week, the first time since last October.

Toby returned this week, having been absent since January.

We heard Pip and Rex last week, the first time since April for both of them.

Lily also reappeared last week, the first time since March.

If we go back another two or three weeks, several other have appeared in
their first programmes recorded after lockdown.

I suppose this reflects the gradually expanding cast lists. Up to August
the weekly cast list was about 5 or 6, in September they were up to 8
or 9 and in October 12 or more. With more cast slots available it must
mean that they can bring more characters in.
2020-10-30 10:16:56 UTC
[...]
Fed Up said working towards the old number of epis in Jan.