A solution for Alice...
2020-10-28 19:16:59 UTC
Thalidomide.
2020-10-28 19:56:58 UTC
On Wed, 28 Oct 2020 at 19:16:59, Mike McMillan
Post by Mike McMillan
Thalidomide.
Gotta qualify for a BTN.

(Though I was expecting something to dissolve her, like sulphuric ...)

By the very definition of "news," we hear very little about the dominant
threats to our lives, and the most about the rarest, including terror.
"LibertyMcG" alias Brian P. McGlinchey, 2013-7-23
BrritSki
2020-10-29 08:17:12 UTC
On Wed, 28 Oct 2020 at 19:16:59, Mike McMillan
Post by Mike McMillan
Thalidomide.
Gotta qualify for a BTN.
Yes.
DavidK
2020-10-29 10:34:08 UTC
Post by Mike McMillan
Thalidomide.
Not funny.
Vicky Ayech
2020-10-29 12:09:27 UTC
Post by DavidK
Post by Mike McMillan
Thalidomide.
Not funny.
I agree. But I wasn't amused by the tampon filler posts wither, so
thought it must be me, being old-fashioned.
BrritSki
2020-10-29 13:37:18 UTC
Post by DavidK
Post by Mike McMillan
Thalidomide.
Not funny.
I agree. But I wasn't amused by the tampon filler posts wither, so
thought it must be me, being old-fashioned.
Wither tampon filler posts ? A new section of Woman's Hour.