UMRA birthday info for 8 July 2020
Add Reply
Birthday Monitor
2020-07-08 06:16:14 UTC
Birthday News for today, 8 July: Colin Blackburn, Kim Andrews and
Lilian Bellamy.
2020-07-08 08:04:29 UTC
Many happy returns, COlin and Kim
Serena Blanchflower
2020-07-08 08:53:21 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 8 July: Colin Blackburn, Kim Andrews and
Lilian Bellamy.
Many happies to Colin and Kim! I'm very willing to pass any messages on
to Kim, as I'm in contact with her in another place.
--
best wishes, Serena
Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you
nothing. It was here first. (Mark Twain)
Penny
2020-07-08 09:17:47 UTC
On Wed, 8 Jul 2020 09:53:21 +0100, Serena Blanchflower
Post by Serena Blanchflower
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 8 July: Colin Blackburn, Kim Andrews and
Lilian Bellamy.
Many happies to Colin and Kim! I'm very willing to pass any messages on
to Kim, as I'm in contact with her in another place.
Colin is also on facebook, as I discovered recently when he commented on a
post by my niece (it seems they met through the University of Dundee when
he was working there). I follow him on Instagram.
2020-07-08 09:36:42 UTC
I'm very willing to pass any messages on to Kim, as I'm in contact with
her in another place.
Please do pass on my very best wishes. Thank you, Serena.
2020-07-09 18:35:53 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 8 July: Colin Blackburn, Kim Andrews and
Lilian Bellamy.
Many happies to Colin and Kim!  I'm very willing to pass any messages on
to Kim, as I'm in contact with her in another place.
Please send her my very best wishes, Serena. (Sorry to be late on parade.)
2020-07-09 20:20:53 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 8 July: Colin Blackburn, Kim Andrews and
Lilian Bellamy.
Many happies to Colin and Kim!  I'm very willing to pass any messages
on to Kim, as I'm in contact with her in another place.
Please send her my very best wishes, Serena.  (Sorry to be late on parade.)
She says thank you to everyone for the birthday wishes. At the moment,
she's enjoying a much needed week off.
--
best wishes, Serena
If all goes well, this year's drama will be next year's anecdote