Spoiler 19/09/19
2019-09-20 08:42:26 UTC

Some space (which will then be stripped out by some readers.

Is Freddie going to be the Nxxxxx in the woodpile for Ian then? This is
bound to lead to trouble, and no good’l come of it I tell yer..... naughty
s/w’s again - and more tears before and during bed time. Dear oh dear!
2019-09-20 08:49:20 UTC
Some space (which will then be stripped out by some readers.
Is Freddie going to be the Nxxxxx in the woodpile for Ian then? This is
bound to lead to trouble, and no good’l come of it I tell yer..... naughty
s/w’s again - and more tears before and during bed time. Dear oh dear!
Yes scene was fine right up to that last bit. Bad mistake. Could
wossit decide to stay at GG and Ian be job-hunting, Freddie later put
in a good word and he goes to the Orangery and so Freddie sort of
becomes his boss eventually?

I think Freddie learned some skills in Prison because he had to.
Survival. And get the bog heavy on your side and owing you was one. He
maybe can't unlearn this now. He needs to feel safer.
Chris McMillan
2019-09-20 12:15:53 UTC
Some space (which will then be stripped out by some readers.
Is Freddie going to be the Nxxxxx in the woodpile for Ian then? This is
bound to lead to trouble, and no good’l come of it I tell yer..... naughty
s/w’s again - and more tears before and during bed time. Dear oh dear!
Yes scene was fine right up to that last bit. Bad mistake. Could
wossit decide to stay at GG and Ian be job-hunting, Freddie later put
in a good word and he goes to the Orangery and so Freddie sort of
becomes his boss eventually?
I think Freddie learned some skills in Prison because he had to.
Survival. And get the bog heavy on your side and owing you was one. He
maybe can't unlearn this now. He needs to feel safer.
Vicky, are you using a speech to text program?? Can’t imagine what your
final paragraph means!

2019-09-20 12:34:57 UTC
I think Freddie learned some skills in Prison because he had to.
Survival. And get the bog heavy on your side and owing you was one. He
maybe can't unlearn this now. He needs to feel safer.
Vicky, are you using a speech to text program?? Can’t imagine what your
final paragraph means!
You're just too innocent, Chris! Vicky means there were certain skills
Freddie had to learn in prison in order to survive there. It was
important for him to get the one who did all the beating-up of lesser
prisoners in the lavs on his side and by doing him a favour - and he
therefore being in debt to you - was oe way. Perhaps he can't forget
this lesson and feels safer maintaining that position.

(It's not personal experience - vicky and I just like a lot of crime
novels/drama!)
2019-09-20 12:37:17 UTC
I think Freddie learned some skills in Prison because he had to.
Survival. And get the bog heavy on your side and owing you was one. He
maybe can't unlearn this now. He needs to feel safer.
Vicky, are you using a speech to text program?? Can’t imagine what your
final paragraph means!
You're just too innocent, Chris! Vicky means there were certain skills
Freddie had to learn in prison in order to survive there. It was
important for him to get the one who did all the beating-up of lesser
prisoners in the lavs on his side and by doing him a favour - and he
therefore being in debt to you - was oe way. Perhaps he can't forget
this lesson and feels safer maintaining that position.
(It's not personal experience - vicky and I just like a lot of crime
novels/drama!)
One lives and lurns one does...
2019-09-21 12:09:11 UTC
I think Freddie learned some skills in Prison because he had to.
Survival. And get the bog heavy on your side and owing you was one. He
maybe can't unlearn this now. He needs to feel safer.
Vicky, are you using a speech to text program?? Can’t imagine what your
final paragraph means!
You're just too innocent, Chris! Vicky means there were certain skills
Freddie had to learn in prison in order to survive there. It was
important for him to get the one who did all the beating-up of lesser
prisoners in the lavs on his side and by doing him a favour - and he
therefore being in debt to you - was oe way. Perhaps he can't forget
this lesson and feels safer maintaining that position.
(It's not personal experience - vicky and I just like a lot of crime
novels/drama!)
Goodness, ‘umble apologies Vicky. No, don’t read any or often listen to
crime drama. In fact the amount of fiction I read or listen to is almost
nothing outside TA

2019-09-20 12:54:32 UTC
On Fri, 20 Sep 2019 12:15:53 GMT, Chris McMillan
Some space (which will then be stripped out by some readers.
Is Freddie going to be the Nxxxxx in the woodpile for Ian then? This is
bound to lead to trouble, and no good?l come of it I tell yer..... naughty
s/w?s again - and more tears before and during bed time. Dear oh dear!
Yes scene was fine right up to that last bit. Bad mistake. Could
wossit decide to stay at GG and Ian be job-hunting, Freddie later put
in a good word and he goes to the Orangery and so Freddie sort of
becomes his boss eventually?
I think Freddie learned some skills in Prison because he had to.
Survival. And get the bog heavy on your side and owing you was one. He
maybe can't unlearn this now. He needs to feel safer.
Vicky, are you using a speech to text program?? Can’t imagine what your
final paragraph means!
Sincerely Chris
No, just one typo tehre. Bog should be big. I think the big heavy will
be the nex chef. The big heavy was Ian. He wants someone, or both
someones, with influence on his side. I.e.owing him a favour.
Serena Blanchflower
2019-09-20 14:49:32 UTC
Some space (which will then be stripped out by some readers.
Is Freddie going to be the Nxxxxx in the woodpile for Ian then? This is
bound to lead to trouble, and no good’l come of it I tell yer..... naughty
s/w’s again - and more tears before and during bed time. Dear oh dear!
Quite possibly. At the same time, I think it's likely that Freddie will
discover his metier and, in a year or two's time will start training
seriously as a chef.
A clear conscience is the sign of a bad memory.
Mike
2019-09-20 15:01:07 UTC
Some space (which will then be stripped out by some readers.
Is Freddie going to be the Nxxxxx in the woodpile for Ian then? This is
bound to lead to trouble, and no good’l come of it I tell yer..... naughty
s/w’s again - and more tears before and during bed time. Dear oh dear!
Quite possibly. At the same time, I think it's likely that Freddie will
discover his metier and, in a year or two's time will start training
seriously as a chef.
Leading to LL gaining a reputation for 5 star fine dining experiences
competing with the best of ‘em.?
2019-09-20 15:03:32 UTC
Some space (which will then be stripped out by some readers.
Is Freddie going to be the Nxxxxx in the woodpile for Ian then? This is
bound to lead to trouble, and no good’l come of it I tell yer..... naughty
s/w’s again - and more tears before and during bed time. Dear oh dear!
Quite possibly. At the same time, I think it's likely that Freddie will
discover his metier and, in a year or two's time will start training
seriously as a chef.
Leading to LL gaining a reputation for 5 star fine dining experiences
competing with the best of ‘em.?
£250 - 300 per cover excluding wine or anything else other than table water
for the dining experience of your life maybe?
2019-09-20 16:10:23 UTC
Some space (which will then be stripped out by some readers.
Is Freddie going to be the Nxxxxx in the woodpile for Ian then? This is
bound to lead to trouble, and no good’l come of it I tell yer.....
naughty s/w’s again - and more tears before and during bed time. Dear
oh dear!
Quite possibly. At the same time, I think it's likely that Freddie will
discover his metier and, in a year or two's time will start training
seriously as a chef.Just be careful about what he sprinkles on the food.
2019-09-20 16:12:03 UTC
Some space (which will then be stripped out by some readers.
Is Freddie going to be the Nxxxxx in the woodpile for Ian then? This
is bound to lead to trouble, and no good’l come of it I tell yer.....
naughty s/w’s again - and more tears before and during bed time. Dear
oh dear!
Quite possibly. At the same time, I think it's likely that Freddie
will discover his metier and, in a year or two's time will start
training seriously as a chef.
Nugger! Forgot CR.

Just be careful about what he sprinkles on the food.
2019-09-20 17:27:26 UTC
Some space (which will then be stripped out by some readers.
Is Freddie going to be the Nxxxxx in the woodpile for Ian then? This
is bound to lead to trouble, and no good’l come of it I tell yer.....
naughty s/w’s again - and more tears before and during bed time. Dear
oh dear!
Quite possibly. At the same time, I think it's likely that Freddie
will discover his metier and, in a year or two's time will start
training seriously as a chef.
Nugger! Forgot CR.
Just be careful about what he sprinkles on the food.
It'll keep the customers coming back for more.

Come again ?
Mike
2019-09-20 17:57:14 UTC
Some space (which will then be stripped out by some readers.
Is Freddie going to be the Nxxxxx in the woodpile for Ian then? This
is bound to lead to trouble, and no good’l come of it I tell yer.....
naughty s/w’s again - and more tears before and during bed time. Dear
oh dear!
Quite possibly.  At the same time, I think it's likely that Freddie
will discover his metier and, in a year or two's time will start
training seriously as a chef.
Nugger! Forgot CR.
Just be careful about what he sprinkles on the food.
It'll keep the customers coming back for more.
Come again ?
Give me a few minutes darling...
2019-09-21 12:16:18 UTC
Some space (which will then be stripped out by some readers.
Is Freddie going to be the Nxxxxx in the woodpile for Ian then? This
is bound to lead to trouble, and no good’l come of it I tell yer.....
naughty s/w’s again - and more tears before and during bed time. Dear
oh dear!
Quite possibly. At the same time, I think it's likely that Freddie
will discover his metier and, in a year or two's time will start
training seriously as a chef.
Nugger! Forgot CR.
Just be careful about what he sprinkles on the food.
It'll keep the customers coming back for more.
john
Long time ago plot where one of Krait’s less than reputable boyfs did just
that to ‘effer and Brine.

Sincerely Chris
Anne B
2019-09-29 11:57:36 UTC
Is Freddie going to be the Nxxxxx in the woodpile for Ian then? This
is bound to lead to trouble, and no good’l come of it I tell yer.....
naughty s/w’s again - and more tears before and during bed time. Dear
oh dear!
Quite possibly. At the same time, I think it's likely that Freddie
will discover his metier and, in a year or two's time will start
training seriously as a chef.
Nugger! Forgot CR.
Just be careful about what he sprinkles on the food.
It'll keep the customers coming back for more.
john
Long time ago plot where one of Krait’s less than reputable boyfs did just
that to ‘effer and Brine.
Sincerely Chris
Did she ever have *any* reputable ones, other than Lucas, of course?

Anne B
Mike
2019-09-29 12:40:29 UTC
Post by Anne B
Is Freddie going to be the Nxxxxx in the woodpile for Ian then? This
is bound to lead to trouble, and no good’l come of it I tell yer.....
naughty s/w’s again - and more tears before and during bed time. Dear
oh dear!
Quite possibly. At the same time, I think it's likely that Freddie
will discover his metier and, in a year or two's time will start
training seriously as a chef.
Nugger! Forgot CR.
Just be careful about what he sprinkles on the food.
It'll keep the customers coming back for more.
john
Long time ago plot where one of Krait’s less than reputable boyfs did just
that to ‘effer and Brine.
Sincerely Chris
Did she ever have *any* reputable ones, other than Lucas, of course?
Anne B
Never listened to Archers Extra on R4X so know nothing of the storyline but
like many journos, without knowing the facts, I’ll stick my neck out and
say that Krait was the one who wrecked the marriage - not Lucas,
2019-09-20 17:45:07 UTC
Some space (which will then be stripped out by some readers.
Is Freddie going to be the Nxxxxx in the woodpile for Ian then? This
is bound to lead to trouble, and no good’l come of it I tell yer.....
naughty s/w’s again - and more tears before and during bed time. Dear
oh dear!
Quite possibly. At the same time, I think it's likely that Freddie
will discover his metier and, in a year or two's time will start
training seriously as a chef.
Nugger! Forgot CR.
Just be careful about what he sprinkles on the food.
You think he might go out on a high?
2019-09-20 20:25:34 UTC
Some space (which will then be stripped out by some readers.
Is Freddie going to be the Nxxxxx in the woodpile for Ian then? This is
bound to lead to trouble, and no good’l come of it I tell yer..... naughty
s/w’s again - and more tears before and during bed time. Dear oh dear!
Quite possibly. At the same time, I think it's likely that Freddie
will discover his metier and, in a year or two's time will start
training seriously
I thought you were going to say "with MI5" there! (Or is it MI6? I can
never remember which is which.)
Post by Serena Blanchflower
as a chef.

Sarcasm: Barbed ire
Nick Odell
2019-09-21 23:30:12 UTC
On Fri, 20 Sep 2019 15:49:32 +0100, Serena Blanchflower
Post by Serena Blanchflower
Quite possibly. At the same time, I think it's likely that Freddie will
discover his metier..... and, in a year or two's time will start training
seriously as a chef.
Metier?

Sabatier, surely?

Very sharp Nick.
Mike
2019-09-22 07:28:11 UTC
On Fri, 20 Sep 2019 15:49:32 +0100, Serena Blanchflower
Post by Serena Blanchflower
Quite possibly. At the same time, I think it's likely that Freddie will
discover his metier..... and, in a year or two's time will start training
seriously as a chef.
Metier?
Sabatier, surely?
Very sharp Nick.
Here, have this plaster.
2019-09-22 07:19:06 UTC
On Fri, 20 Sep 2019 15:49:32 +0100, Serena Blanchflower
Post by Serena Blanchflower
Quite possibly. At the same time, I think it's likely that Freddie will
discover his metier..... and, in a year or two's time will start training
seriously as a chef.
Metier?
Sabatier, surely?
Nick
That’s a very cutting remark!
Paul Herber
2019-09-22 10:43:25 UTC
On Fri, 20 Sep 2019 15:49:32 +0100, Serena Blanchflower
Post by Serena Blanchflower
Quite possibly. At the same time, I think it's likely that Freddie will
discover his metier..... and, in a year or two's time will start training
seriously as a chef.
Metier?
Sabatier, surely?
Nick
That’s a very cutting remark!
I can't see the point.
--
Regards, Paul Herber
http://www.paulherber.co.uk/
Mike
2019-09-22 10:54:56 UTC
Post by Paul Herber
Post by Nick Odell
On Fri, 20 Sep 2019 15:49:32 +0100, Serena Blanchflower
Post by Serena Blanchflower
Quite possibly. At the same time, I think it's likely that Freddie will
discover his metier..... and, in a year or two's time will start training
seriously as a chef.
Metier?
Sabatier, surely?
Nick