Feedback - the usual responses to criticism
2020-06-19 21:49:39 UTC
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m000k2cb
12 ninutes in.
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2020-06-19 23:44:41 UTC
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m000k2cb
12 ninutes in.
I didn't hear _any_ responses; the presenter spoke to two long-term
_listeners_ about what they thought, both about what was being done, and
what should be done. (I thought one of those listeners had a good point:
if we can have this dialogue - trialogue, why can't they? Until that
point, I'd assumed they were in the studio with the presenter - so it
was a point well made.) No appearance from anyone connected with the
programme - only statements about cast and crew safety.

I have never liked children, even when I was one.
- Miriam Margolyes (RT 2014/11/1-7)
Vicky Ayech
2020-06-20 08:05:42 UTC
On Sat, 20 Jun 2020 00:44:41 +0100, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m000k2cb
12 ninutes in.
I didn't hear _any_ responses; the presenter spoke to two long-term
_listeners_ about what they thought, both about what was being done, and
if we can have this dialogue - trialogue, why can't they? Until that
point, I'd assumed they were in the studio with the presenter - so it
was a point well made.) No appearance from anyone connected with the
programme - only statements about cast and crew safety.
Yes, that was odd, wasn't it. You pointed it out, I just sort of
vaguely noted those two were listeners and then got distracted.
Chris McMillan
2020-06-20 12:46:31 UTC
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m000k2cb
12 ninutes in.
I didn't hear _any_ responses; the presenter spoke to two long-term
_listeners_ about what they thought, both about what was being done, and
if we can have this dialogue - trialogue, why can't they? Until that
point, I'd assumed they were in the studio with the presenter - so it
was a point well made.) No appearance from anyone connected with the
programme - only statements about cast and crew safety.
Just before that there were two pre-recorded voices, they also featured as
the intro “feed”. The two who liked the monologues.