Farming Today, not just goats' milk fudge but also...
2018-04-07 08:59:50 UTC
Goats' milk soap! I gather farms, especially small ones, need to
diversify. I think Clarrie and Emma should hear the idea of fudge and
soap and experiment and then go to Helen with ideas. Varous flavours
of fudge and colours and scents of soap. Soap sells at huge prices at
little fairs, and they have the farm shop as a test market.

Emma and Clarrie should have a huge success with this and eventually
need to upscale and get funding and so go on Dragons' Den and do a
presentation. Deborah and him with the health shops connections will
love the ideas and give them help, and as they grow and need
technician help they can employ a broken and grateful Alice. Reversals
are good. Grundys as bosses.

Meanwhile the temporary flare of success of Kefir will fade out. Then
they will employ Susan too and maybe give Brian a contract to help
with management skills.
2018-04-07 09:48:15 UTC
Post by Vicky
[...]
May I have the temerity to suggest that there is already a load of soap
during TA?
2018-04-07 10:16:04 UTC
Post by Vicky
Goats' milk soap!
The working title of the follow-up album to Exile On Main Street?
2018-04-07 10:29:19 UTC
Post by Vicky
Goats' milk soap!
The working title of the follow-up album to Exile On Main Street?
Was it rubb......
vk
2018-04-07 15:03:11 UTC
LOL!
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2018-04-07 17:13:03 UTC
Post by Vicky
Goats' milk soap! I gather farms, especially small ones, need to
diversify. I think Clarrie and Emma should hear the idea of fudge and
soap and experiment and then go to Helen with ideas. Varous flavours
of fudge and colours and scents of soap. Soap sells at huge prices at
little fairs, and they have the farm shop as a test market.
Perhaps with LEDs in them, (c) Paul Herber.
Post by Vicky
Emma and Clarrie should have a huge success with this and eventually
need to upscale and get funding and so go on Dragons' Den and do a
presentation. Deborah and him with the health shops connections will
love the ideas and give them help, and as they grow and need
technician help they can employ a broken and grateful Alice. Reversals
are good. Grundys as bosses.
Would be good.
Post by Vicky
Meanwhile the temporary flare of success of Kefir will fade out. Then
they will employ Susan too and maybe give Brian a contract to help
with management skills.
(-:

A waist is a terrible thing to mind.