UMRA birthday info for 17 January 2019
Birthday Monitor
2019-01-17 07:33:26 UTC
Birthday News for today, 17 January: Kate Brown.
SODAM
2019-01-17 08:32:21 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 17 January: Kate Brown.
Kate, Kate, your music’s great!
You’re our lady of opera
Whose hair is much copperer
Than steel. How do you feel?
It’s your natal day, so let umra say,
Many happy returns of this date,
And have a happy birthday, Kate.

(Bows off, importantly.)
--
SODAM
The thinking umrat’s choice for editor
Chris McMillan

2019-01-17 13:44:40 UTC
Post by SODAM
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 17 January: Kate Brown.
Kate, Kate, your music’s great!
You’re our lady of opera
Whose hair is much copperer
Than steel. How do you feel?
It’s your natal day, so let umra say,
Many happy returns of this date,
And have a happy birthday, Kate.
(Bows off, importantly.)
Bravo, SODAM
Sincerely Chris
+1! (And HB K.)

"Grammar is there to help, not hinder."
-- Mark Wallace, APIHNA, 2nd December 2000 (quoted by John Flynn 2000-12-6)
Sam Plusnet
2019-01-17 21:00:36 UTC
Post by SODAM
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 17 January: Kate Brown.
Kate, Kate, your music’s great!
You’re our lady of opera
Whose hair is much copperer
Than steel. How do you feel?
It’s your natal day, so let umra say,
Many happy returns of this date,
And have a happy birthday, Kate.
(Bows off, importantly.)
Bravo!
and Happy Birthday to the birthday girl.
2019-01-17 08:50:21 UTC
On Thu, 17 Jan 2019 07:33:26 +0000 (UTC), Birthday Monitor
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 17 January: Kate Brown.
Many happy returns, Kate. I hope you have something nice planned to
celebrate but we could do the mulled wine and birthday cake (no it is
NOT just left over Christmas cake, Jill baked it specially) tomorrow
in the Bull?
Serena Blanchflower
2019-01-17 09:00:42 UTC
Happy birthday Kate! I hope you have a splendiferous day :)
The human race has one really effective weapon, and that is laughter.
(Mark Twain)
Jenny M Benson
2019-01-17 10:40:02 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 17 January: Kate Brown.
I do hope it's truly splendiferous, Elvira, and many, many more likewise.
Augusta
steveski
2019-01-17 15:35:38 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 17 January: Kate Brown.
Happy Birthday, Kate :-)
2019-01-17 18:24:02 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 17 January: Kate Brown.
Happy birthday, dear Kate,
Happy birthday to you.

Have a good one, MOPMOB.
2019-01-19 11:38:13 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 17 January: Kate Brown.
Happy birthday, dear Kate,
Happy birthday to you.
Have a good one, MOPMOB.
Dear umrats one and all, and particularly our Immortal Bard, thank you
vastly for all your lovely wishes. Apologies for the lateness of this. I
seem to have lost a day, am not sure what happened to yesterday but here
we are again and everything seems to be working :)
2019-01-19 12:35:09 UTC
Post by Kate B
Post by Sid Nuncius
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 17 January: Kate Brown.
Happy birthday, dear Kate,
Happy birthday to you.
Have a good one, MOPMOB.
Dear umrats one and all, and particularly our Immortal Bard, thank you
vastly for all your lovely wishes. Apologies for the lateness of this. I
seem to have lost a day, am not sure what happened to yesterday but here
we are again and everything seems to be working :)
Must have been a VERY good day!