UMRA birthday info for 26 September 2020
Add Reply
Birthday Monitor
2020-09-26 06:22:20 UTC
Birthday News for today, 26 September: Jamie Armstrong and Mike
McMillan.
2020-09-26 07:56:11 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 26 September: Jamie Armstrong and Mike
McMillan.
Happy birthday Mike - and to Jamie, if you're listening!
I must confess, I was born at a very early age (Groucho Marx)
Vicky Ayech
2020-09-26 08:52:40 UTC
Many happy returns, boys, and may the day be filled with good things.
Jenny M Benson
2020-09-26 09:32:53 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 26 September: Jamie Armstrong and Mike
McMillan.
Have a splendid day to-day Mike and many, many more of them!
Wrexham, UK
steveski
2020-09-26 11:08:35 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 26 September: Jamie Armstrong and Mike
McMillan.
Happy birthday, McT :-)
2020-09-26 13:17:33 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 26 September: Jamie Armstrong and Mike
McMillan.
Many Happy Hippoes Mike.
2020-09-26 13:53:35 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 26 September: Jamie Armstrong and Mike
McMillan.
Many Happy Hippoes Mike.
Thank you all, we have just used back from having an Italian meal in
Woodley, and throwing all caution to the wind, we even had an ‘afters of
chocolate pudding with a scoop of ice cream.
2020-09-26 14:00:39 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 26 September: Jamie Armstrong and Mike
McMillan.
Many Happy Hippoes Mike.
Thank you all, we have just used back from having an Italian meal in
Woodley, and throwing all caution to the wind, we even had an ‘afters of
chocolate pudding with a scoop of ice cream.
That should read ‘bussed back’ b’**dy spill chicken!
Min
2020-09-26 22:38:41 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 26 September: Jamie Armstrong and Mike
McMillan.
Many Happy Hippoes Mike.
Thank you all, we have just used back from having an Italian meal in
Woodley, and throwing all caution to the wind, we even had an ‘afters of
chocolate pudding with a scoop of ice cream.
That should read ‘bussed back’ b’**dy spill chicken!
Glad you had a Good One, and Many Happies from me and the Hounds!
Min
Chris McMillan
2020-09-27 11:14:16 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 26 September: Jamie Armstrong and Mike
McMillan.
Many Happy Hippoes Mike.
Thank you all, we have just used back from having an Italian meal in
Woodley, and throwing all caution to the wind, we even had an ‘afters of
chocolate pudding with a scoop of ice cream.
Chocolate fudge cake with small scoop vanilla ice cream.