BT Awards Ceremony 2020
2020-12-23 14:00:41 UTC
The 2020 BT Award Ceremony will be held at 1 O’clock on 1st January on
beautiful Tuvalu. Yes I know it’s on the other side of the world, but I
believe remote islands in the middle of the Pacific Ocean are the safest
location for our meeting and flights are available if you know where to
look.

Like masks, attendance is obligatory. If you skip Tuvalu (my darling),
your likelihood of winning an award is even more remote than the islands.

It's easy to remember, 1 on 1/1 21. Don’t be late…
Mike McMillan
2020-12-23 14:11:26 UTC
The 2020 BT Award Ceremony will be held at 1 O’clock on 1st January on
beautiful Tuvalu. Yes I know it’s on the other side of the world, but I
believe remote islands in the middle of the Pacific Ocean are the safest
location for our meeting and flights are available if you know where to
look.
Like masks, attendance is obligatory. If you skip Tuvalu (my darling),
your likelihood of winning an award is even more remote than the islands.
It's easy to remember, 1 on 1/1 21. Don’t be late…
Having been mouthwashing with Corsadyl for weeks, I don’t think I have any
taste (bad or good) just at the moment...
2020-12-24 04:39:39 UTC
On Wed, 23 Dec 2020 at 14:11:26, Mike McMillan
Post by Mike McMillan
Post by BrritSki
The 2020 BT Award Ceremony will be held at 1 O’clock on 1st January on
beautiful Tuvalu. Yes I know it’s on the other side of the world, but I
believe remote islands in the middle of the Pacific Ocean are the safest
location for our meeting and flights are available if you know where to
look.
It also, I believe, gets a not insignificant part of its income by
renting out (or whatever the right term is) website URLs - ending in .tv
- to television and similar companies.
Post by Mike McMillan
Post by BrritSki
Like masks, attendance is obligatory. If you skip Tuvalu (my darling),
your likelihood of winning an award is even more remote than the islands.
It's easy to remember, 1 on 1/1 21. Don’t be late…
That's 70th anniversary day - are you sure?
Post by Mike McMillan
Having been mouthwashing with Corsadyl for weeks, I don’t think I have any
taste (bad or good) just at the moment...
I'm not sure I want to know what you taste of - TMI as they say?

If it ain't broke, fix it 'til it is.
BrritSki
2020-12-24 11:44:17 UTC
Post by BrritSki
Like masks, attendance is obligatory. If you skip Tuvalu (my darling),
your likelihood of winning an award is even more remote than the islands.
It's easy to remember, 1 on 1/1 21. Don’t be late…
That's 70th anniversary day - are you sure?
Absolutely positive. And our anniversary is the previous day and is only
43 years...