UMRA birthday info for 20 July 2020
Add Reply
Birthday Monitor
2020-07-20 06:31:01 UTC
Birthday News for today, 20 July: Jamie Perks.
2020-07-20 16:50:03 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 20 July: Jamie Perks.
Now _there_'s a name we haven't heard for - is it years? (More even than
Kathy, I think, though not sure.)

Heaven forbid today's audience should feel bombarded with information or
worse, lectured. Dont'scare the horses by waving facts around.
- David Butcher, RT 2014/11/29-12/5
carolet
2020-07-23 11:44:09 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 20 July: Jamie Perks.
Now _there_'s a name we haven't heard for - is it years? (More even than
Kathy, I think, though not sure.)
Well, we may have heard the name more recently, but we haven't heard him
for almost 6 years.