OT: Cricket
2019-07-13 09:39:08 UTC
Umrats not of a cricketing bent might find the following useful:

<https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/how-to-avoid-being-stumped-on-cricket-s-day-in-the-sun-c9m6tb66m?shareToken=a7f907a41a02ca88846c8d5afb56b865>

I make no suggestion as to which sex might find it more useful, but male
umrats would be advised to avoid the phrase "probing the corridor of
uncertainty while bowling a maiden over".

HTH HANDtomorrow
Steve Hague
2019-07-13 12:53:58 UTC
<https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/how-to-avoid-being-stumped-on-cricket-s-day-in-the-sun-c9m6tb66m?shareToken=a7f907a41a02ca88846c8d5afb56b865>
I make no suggestion as to which sex might find it more useful, but male
umrats would be advised to avoid the phrase "probing the corridor of
uncertainty while bowling a maiden over".
HTH  HANDtomorrow
On a seperate cricket/Archers theme, if I was a SW, Jofra Archer would
turn out to be Kenton's lovechild.
2019-07-13 16:03:01 UTC
Post by Steve Hague
Post by BrritSki
<https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/how-to-avoid-being-stumped-on-crick
et-s-day-in-the-sun-c9m6tb66m?shareToken=a7f907a41a02ca88846c8d5afb56b8
65> I make no suggestion as to which sex might find it more useful,
but male umrats would be advised to avoid the phrase "probing the
corridor of uncertainty while bowling a maiden over".
HTH  HANDtomorrow
And
from the days of ?
Thomson and Dennis Lillee, if I haven't mentioned it before (or even if
I have).
Post by Steve Hague
On a seperate cricket/Archers theme, if I was a SW, Jofra Archer would
turn out to be Kenton's lovechild.
Steve
(-:

"My dear doctor, they're all true." "Including the lies?"
"_Especially_ the lies." - Deep Space Nine