Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - 10th to 14th May 2020
2020-05-10 12:59:03 UTC
The credits are rather long this week, being the composite list for five
eventful programmes from the past.

Cast :
Jill Archer - Patricia Greene
David Archer - Timothy Bentinck
Ruth Archer - Felicity Finch
Tony Archer - Colin Skipp
Brian Aldridge - Charles Collingwood
Jennifer Aldridge - Angela Piper
Debbie Aldridge - Tamsin Greig
Christine Barford - Lesley Saweard
Harrison Burns - James Cartwright
Alan Franks - John Telfer
Bert Fry - Eric Allan
Eddie Grundy - Trevor Harrison
Clarrie Grundy - Heather Bell
William Grundy - Philip Molloy
Joe Grundy - Edward Kelsey
Siobhan Hathaway - Caroline Lennon
Shula Hebden Lloyd - Judy Bennett
Alistair Lloyd - Michael Lumsden
Lynda Snell - Carole Boyd
Robert Snell - Graham Blockey
Carol Tregorran - Eleanor Bron
Helen Titchener - Louiza Patikas
Pat Archer - Patricia Gallimore
Tom Archer - William Troughton
Tony Archer - David Troughton
Rob Titchener - Timothy Watson
Ursula Titchener - Carolyn Jones
Kirsty Miller - Annabelle Dowler
Judge Loomis - Nigel Anthony

Director : Vanessa Whitburn
Director : Sean O’Connor
Director : Julie Beckett

Writer : Simon Frith
Writer : Mary Cutler
Writer : Joanna Toye
Writer : Tim Stimpson
Writer : Gurpreet Kaur Bhatti

Spoilers:
Sunday 10th - We delve into The Archers’ archive to 2001 when Brookfield
went into lockdown. (21st March 2001)
Monday 11th - We delve into The Archers’ archive and Brian has a
confession to make. (15th December 2002)
Tuesday 12th - We delve into The Archers’ archive and the Grundys are
being evicted. (26th April 2000)
Wednesday 13th - We delve into The Archers’ archive and the River Am is
rising. (3rd March 2015)
Thursday 14th - We delve into The Archers’ archive and it's the day of
Helen's Family Court Judgement. (16th September 2016)

This is the second week of the "Three weeks of themed programmes from
the last two decades reliving key moments from the characters’ lives and
the events that make Ambridge unforgettable." This week we have "five
different events that affect the characters relationship to their homes
and the land, in ‘There’s No Place Like Home’."

I have included the original dates of broadcast above, after the spoilers.

I notice that the Grundy eviction episode is actually a little over two
decades old.
2020-05-10 16:25:51 UTC
[...]
I've only heard the weddings so far and think I might skip the next
week ones entirely.
krw
2020-05-10 22:01:22 UTC
Wednesday 13th - We delve into The Archers’ archive and the River Am is
rising. (3rd March 2015)
Thursday 14th - We delve into The Archers’ archive and it's the day of
Helen's Family Court Judgement. (16th September 2016)
Two I can avoid. Neither of them made any sense.
2020-05-10 22:19:19 UTC
The credits are rather long this week, being the composite list for five
eventful programmes from the past.
Tony Archer    -    Colin Skipp
Clarrie Grundy    -    Heather Bell
Tony Archer    -    David Troughton
Is that the right credit for Clarrie?

And Tony is obviously appearing more than once.
2020-05-10 23:11:43 UTC
The credits are rather long this week, being the composite list for
five eventful programmes from the past.
Tony Archer    -    Colin Skipp
Clarrie Grundy    -    Heather Bell
Tony Archer    -    David Troughton
Is that the right credit for Clarrie?
Probably not. I would expect her to be in the Grundy eviction episode
from 2000. At that time Clarrie was played by Rosalind Adams. Heather
Bell returned to the role in 2013, so if she is in the flood or court
case episodes then the credit is correct.
Post by krw
And Tony is obviously appearing more than once.
Colin was Tony until 2013, David has been Tony since 2014. New Tony is
undoubtedly in the court case episode, old Tony must be in Monday or
Tuesday's episode.
2020-05-13 18:01:56 UTC
The credits are rather long this week, being the composite list for five
eventful programmes from the past.
Tony Archer    -    Colin Skipp
Clarrie Grundy    -    Heather Bell
Tony Archer    -    David Troughton
Is that the right credit for Clarrie?
And Tony is obviously appearing more than once.
There’ll be two Clarrie’s. Heather Bell played her before and has now
returned.

2020-05-13 21:50:04 UTC
On Wed, 13 May 2020 18:01:56 GMT, Chris McMillan
The credits are rather long this week, being the composite list for five
eventful programmes from the past.
Tony Archer    -    Colin Skipp
Clarrie Grundy    -    Heather Bell
Tony Archer    -    David Troughton
Is that the right credit for Clarrie?
And Tony is obviously appearing more than once.
There’ll be two Clarrie’s. Heather Bell played her before and has now
returned.
It was very odd hearing previous Tony and Clarrie the other night. Colin
Skipp had been in the role for many years yet I did not recognise his voice
at first, thought it might be Tom. Clarrie also sounded wrong.