spoiler 25/5/21
2021-05-25 20:48:41 UTC
Love is in the air. It must be the spring.

Is the Helen story too good to be true? Surely the SWs won't give her
a miserable ending yet again?

And as I suspected, Vince has been polished and redeemed by the love
of a good woman and is going to become our replacement Jack/Nelson
type. Woolley Jack, not Archer one. I do like that he is helping Rex
though. And that was fast footwork after arriving late for lunch and
dirtying the kitchen floor. Smooth.

Will time with Adam at work help Alice? Are they trying to guard her
from getting hold of alcohol?
Mike McMillan
2021-05-26 07:27:15 UTC
Love is in the air. It must be the spring.
Is the Helen story too good to be true? Surely the SWs won't give her
a miserable ending yet again?
And as I suspected, Vince has been polished and redeemed by the love
of a good woman and is going to become our replacement Jack/Nelson
type. Woolley Jack, not Archer one. I do like that he is helping Rex
though. And that was fast footwork after arriving late for lunch and
dirtying the kitchen floor. Smooth.
Will time with Adam at work help Alice? Are they trying to guard her
from getting hold of alcohol?
She’ll still spirit it away somehow…