UMRA birthday info for 20 October 2019
Birthday Monitor
2019-10-20 06:18:12 UTC
Birthday News for today, 20 October: Tom Forrest.
2019-10-20 07:41:31 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 20 October: Tom Forrest.
Talking of Forrest, has Mike Tucker been back to admire his handiwork in
the woods lately?
2019-10-20 08:31:33 UTC
Yes, but he doesn't talk about it.
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2019-10-20 18:40:14 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 20 October: Tom Forrest.
Talking of Forrest, has Mike Tucker been back to admire his handiwork in
the woods lately?
Yes, but he doesn't talk about it.
(-:
--

Three- (or four-) way referendum, if we _have_ to have another one -
***with second choices taken into account***

Have the courage to be ordinary - people make themselves so desperately unhappy
trying to be clever and totally original. (Robbie Coltrane, RT 8-14 Nov. 1997.)