BBQ Photos
Rosalind Mitchell
2018-03-31 22:02:13 UTC
I've been sorting through my photos and have found some from an old BBQ
– can't remember which year but definitely around the turn of the
millennium. I'm pretty sure I know most of the faces but there's some
that were young children then who will be quite grown-up now, and also
somebody's mum.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/***@N04/sets/72157694369176504

Rotaa
Nick Leverton

2018-04-01 08:50:52 UTC
On Sat, 31 Mar 2018 23:02:13 +0100, Rosalind Mitchell
Post by Rosalind Mitchell
I've been sorting through my photos and have found some from an old BBQ
– can't remember which year but definitely around the turn of the
millennium. I'm pretty sure I know most of the faces but there's some
that were young children then who will be quite grown-up now, and also
somebody's mum.
I'll own up to the mother!
2018-04-01 10:14:30 UTC
Post by Rosalind Mitchell
I've been sorting through my photos and have found some from an old BBQ
– can't remember which year but definitely around the turn of the
millennium. I'm pretty sure I know most of the faces but there's some
that were young children then who will be quite grown-up now, and also
somebody's mum.
As Ray is marginally featured in 'summer plumage' it must have been 2004 I
think.
https://www.flickr.com/search/?text=umra%20bbq%202004&contacts=all&view_all=1
Jane Vernon
2018-04-04 11:25:19 UTC
Post by Rosalind Mitchell
I've been sorting through my photos and have found some from an old BBQ
– can't remember which year but definitely around the turn of the
millennium. I'm pretty sure I know most of the faces but there's some
that were young children then who will be quite grown-up now, and also
somebody's mum.
As Ray is marginally featured in 'summer plumage' it must have been 2004 I
think.
https://www.flickr.com/search/?text=umra%20bbq%202004&contacts=all&view_all=1
Yes, Mike is there so 2004 would be right as I think we only went to one
the first year he lived with me.
--
Jane
BTME