Lizzie on TV
2021-08-08 17:33:56 UTC
I was looking at IMDb to see how much TV she has done, having spotted here
the last two Saturdays in Casualty <https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0235811/>

I was surprised to see The Archers showing there as a TV programme - it
shows some bizarre stats! Particularly regarding number of episodes in
which some of the long-running characters have appeared.
<https://www.imdb.com/title/tt12004060/fullcredits/?ref_=tt_cl_sm>
2021-08-08 21:18:48 UTC
I was looking at IMDb to see how much TV she has done, having spotted here
the last two Saturdays in Casualty <https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0235811/>
I was surprised to see The Archers showing there as a TV programme - it
shows some bizarre stats! Particularly regarding number of episodes in
which some of the long-running characters have appeared.
<https://www.imdb.com/title/tt12004060/fullcredits/?ref_=tt_cl_sm>
I'm almost ashamed to admit that when I saw the subject header and the
opening words - I was looking at IMDb to see how much TV she has done
- I immediately thought of her Maj.

Perhaps unsurprisingly, that Lizzie has her own IMDb entry here:
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0703070/

I particularly liked the following:

Trademark: Dress suit, big hat, boxy handbag

Nickname: Ma'am

2021-08-09 08:51:10 UTC
On Sun, 08 Aug 2021 22:18:48 +0100, Nick Odell
I was looking at IMDb to see how much TV she has done, having spotted here
the last two Saturdays in Casualty <https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0235811/>
I was surprised to see The Archers showing there as a TV programme - it
shows some bizarre stats! Particularly regarding number of episodes in
which some of the long-running characters have appeared.
<https://www.imdb.com/title/tt12004060/fullcredits/?ref_=tt_cl_sm>
I'm almost ashamed to admit that when I saw the subject header and the
opening words - I was looking at IMDb to see how much TV she has done
- I immediately thought of her Maj.
It doesn't help that my deaf fingers typed 'here' instead of 'her', perhaps
to balance out their regular error of typing 'you' when they were supposed
to type 'your'.
Post by Nick Odell
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0703070/
Trademark: Dress suit, big hat, boxy handbag
Nickname: Ma'am
Nick
:))

They seem to have missed several nicknames in the list - Her Maj, and
Brenda spring to mind.

I tend to forget IMDb is a wiki - someone has been filling their lockdown
by adding people to the website. I notice all her appearances on 'TV
series', mostly various News programmes, say (uncredited) and were between
March 2020 and July 2021 - like those on The Archers page .

I did like the bit of Trivia 'During her reign, the Queen has met all but
one of the last twelve US Presidents'.
Marmaduke Jinks
2021-08-09 14:34:54 UTC
Post by Nick Odell
https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0703070/
Trademark: Dress suit, big hat, boxy handbag
Nickname: Ma'am
Nick
:))
They seem to have missed several nicknames in the list - Her Maj, and
Brenda spring to mind.
I tend to forget IMDb is a wiki - someone has been filling their lockdown
by adding people to the website. I notice all her appearances on 'TV
series', mostly various News programmes, say (uncredited) and were between
March 2020 and July 2021 - like those on The Archers page .
I did like the bit of Trivia 'During her reign, the Queen has met all but
one of the last twelve US Presidents'.
I liked that question too. It fits in well with the eternal quizzers
question "Who was the youngest US President?"

MJ