Dr Feelgood listen to TA
2019-09-23 17:32:33 UTC
David Archer got tickets to see Dr Feelgood for his birthday.

His close friend was sent a signed photo, a band T-shirt and a 60th
birthday card - message:

Happy Birthday David
We hope you enjoy/enjoyed coming to our show.
Best Wishes,
Dr Feelgood
(long term Archers fans)
2019-09-23 19:58:04 UTC
David Archer got tickets to see Dr Feelgood for his birthday.
His close friend was sent a signed photo, a band T-shirt and a 60th
Happy Birthday David
We hope you enjoy/enjoyed coming to our show.
Best Wishes,
Dr Feelgood
(long term Archers fans)
I saw that on Facebook. Thought it was a great touch!
2019-09-24 22:48:33 UTC
On 23 Sep 2019 19:58:04 GMT, Sally Thompson
David Archer got tickets to see Dr Feelgood for his birthday.
His close friend was sent a signed photo, a band T-shirt and a 60th
Happy Birthday David
We hope you enjoy/enjoyed coming to our show.
Best Wishes,
Dr Feelgood
(long term Archers fans)
I saw that on Facebook. Thought it was a great touch!
Perhaps the Feelgoods are fans of The Bentincks and are hoping for a
promo goodie-bag in return? http://www.bentinck.net/music/index.html

2019-09-25 12:51:43 UTC
On Tue, 24 Sep 2019 23:48:33 +0100, Nick Odell
Post by Nick Odell
On 23 Sep 2019 19:58:04 GMT, Sally Thompson
David Archer got tickets to see Dr Feelgood for his birthday.
His close friend was sent a signed photo, a band T-shirt and a 60th
Happy Birthday David
We hope you enjoy/enjoyed coming to our show.
Best Wishes,
Dr Feelgood
(long term Archers fans)
I saw that on Facebook. Thought it was a great touch!
Perhaps the Feelgoods are fans of The Bentincks and are hoping for a
promo goodie-bag in return? http://www.bentinck.net/music/index.html
He said it was sent to David Archer at 'work'.
2019-09-26 17:32:14 UTC
Post by Nick Odell
On 23 Sep 2019 19:58:04 GMT, Sally Thompson
David Archer got tickets to see Dr Feelgood for his birthday.
His close friend was sent a signed photo, a band T-shirt and a 60th
Happy Birthday David
We hope you enjoy/enjoyed coming to our show.
Best Wishes,
Dr Feelgood
(long term Archers fans)
I saw that on Facebook. Thought it was a great touch!
Perhaps the Feelgoods are fans of The Bentincks and are hoping for a
promo goodie-bag in return? http://www.bentinck.net/music/index.html
He said it was sent to David Archer at 'work'.
I hope it didn’t fall down in the gap!