looking forward to Saturday ...
2019-10-17 23:33:06 UTC
... no, not so much for the Brexit discussion!

I've left UMRA for a couple of days (sorting the formatting of the
nearly-200-page village Neighbourhood Plan, and blitzing it as I often
find I work well that way), and I've just come back and found 69 unread
postings!

So I'm looking forward to the quietening that _allegedly_ happens on
Saturdays ... (not that I could swear to having noticed it.)

Old people today - they don't know they're born! They should stay where they
belong: on the main stage at Glastonbury. - The Now Show, 2015-7-10&11
Mike
2019-10-18 08:15:31 UTC
... no, not so much for the Brexit discussion!
I've left UMRA for a couple of days (sorting the formatting of the
nearly-200-page village Neighbourhood Plan, and blitzing it as I often
find I work well that way), and I've just come back and found 69 unread
postings!
So I'm looking forward to the quietening that _allegedly_ happens on
Saturdays ... (not that I could swear to having noticed it.)
Doing my best to prevent it;-)
2019-10-18 09:44:19 UTC
... no, not so much for the Brexit discussion!
I've left UMRA for a couple of days (sorting the formatting of the
nearly-200-page village Neighbourhood Plan, and blitzing it as I often
find I work well that way), and I've just come back and found 69 unread
postings!
So I'm looking forward to the quietening that _allegedly_ happens on
Saturdays ... (not that I could swear to having noticed it.)
Doing my best to prevent it;-)
It is but Friday and I have something to occupy my time on Saturday.