So farewell then...
Add Reply
198kHz
2020-07-25 16:14:18 UTC
Peter Green, no longer a Man of the World.
RIP. The legacy will endure.
198kHz
Steve Hague
2020-07-25 17:30:28 UTC
Post by 198kHz
Peter Green, no longer a Man of the World.
RIP. The legacy will endure.
I thought he snuffed it years ago. I remember B.B. King saying of him
that he was the only white blues guitarist who made him sweat. I'm still
not sure if that was a compliment or an insult.
2020-07-25 17:49:04 UTC
Post by Steve Hague
Post by 198kHz
Peter Green, no longer a Man of the World.
RIP. The legacy will endure.
I thought he snuffed it years ago. I remember B.B. King saying of him
that he was the only white blues guitarist who made him sweat. I'm
still not sure if that was a compliment or an insult.
Steve
Can a blue man sing the whites?

You can be tough without being rude - Nick Clegg, 2014 July