Listener numbers falling
2020-06-19 10:40:02 UTC
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-8438249/TOM-UTLEY-Mrs-U-stopped-listening-Archers-world-virtually-over.html
2020-06-19 10:56:14 UTC
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-8438249/TOM-UTLEY-Mrs-U-stopped-listening-Archers-world-virtually-over.html
Concurs with my thoughts, hence the ‘Haddenuff Now’ thread I started.
a l l y
2020-06-19 11:05:48 UTC
Yeah, I would listen, but I'm always out with the dog at the back of 7 at
this time of year. In normal circumstances I'd catch up later, but I can't
really be bothered just now. I've heard maybe 2 episodes in the past
fortnight. They do seem more engaging than those in the first week though!

ally
2020-06-19 16:16:33 UTC
Post by a l l y
Yeah, I would listen, but I'm always out with the dog at the back of 7
at this time of year. In normal circumstances I'd catch up later, but I
can't really be bothered just now. I've heard maybe 2 episodes in the
past fortnight. They do seem more engaging than those in the first week
though!
ally
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-8438249/TOM-UTLEY-Mrs-U-stopped-listening-Archers-world-virtually-over.html
Concurs with my thoughts, hence the ‘Haddenuff Now’ thread I started.
I think they vary. IMHO,
- David and Son was good,
- Susan was very good,
- Jakob and Kate was good,
- Justin and Lilian was dire
Vicky Ayech
2020-06-19 16:32:12 UTC
Post by krw
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-8438249/TOM-UTLEY-Mrs-U-stopped-listening-Archers-world-virtually-over.html
Concurs with my thoughts, hence the ‘Haddenuff Now’ thread I started.
I think they vary. IMHO,
- David and Son was good,
- Susan was very good,
- Jakob and Kate was good,
- Justin and Lilian was dire
Well, I liked Ed and Emma, not David or Lilian. Josh was better. Not
Susan or Kate or Helen. Jakob wasn't that bad. I suppose it was the
people influenced me too as the Tracy one was not bad but I didn't
like it. Like Carpet.
Chris McMillan
2020-06-20 15:08:30 UTC
Post by DavidK
Post by a l l y
Yeah, I would listen, but I'm always out with the dog at the back of 7
at this time of year. In normal circumstances I'd catch up later, but I
can't really be bothered just now. I've heard maybe 2 episodes in the
past fortnight. They do seem more engaging than those in the first week
though!
ally
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-8438249/TOM-UTLEY-Mrs-U-stopped-listening-Archers-world-virtually-over.html
Concurs with my thoughts, hence the ‘Haddenuff Now’ thread I started.
I think they vary. IMHO,
- David and Son was good,
- Susan was very good,
- Jakob and Kate was good,
- Justin and Lilian was dire
Imho David’s best friend wasn’t at his best. Put me off at once. Likewise
Josh and Ben, but this may be they’re not as experienced actors anyway
being they’re presumably playing their age characters
Justin’s best friend isn’t at his best monologuing
Kate’s best friend ‘got it’. Really enjoyed that
Soosan, Helen and Krait have had the best monologue content. Soosan was
predictable and exactly shows her trait.
Helen’s reflected back to her life of Tichener well, that should be carried
over to the future.
Krait, well just pure Krait, nice to hear the kittens are turning out the
way expected.