A political suggestion
2021-05-07 15:07:50 UTC
Could we persuade Keir Starmer to stand for chair of the Ambridge Parish
Council? Two advantages: a) He could get some experience and move up the
ladder and b) it might make Hilary Noakes a more attractive proposition.

2021-05-07 16:46:48 UTC
Could we persuade Keir Starmer to stand for chair of the Ambridge Parish
Council? Two advantages: a) He could get some experience and move up the
ladder and b) it might make Hilary Noakes a more attractive proposition.
Is it an elected post? If it is, there's not much point in asking him,
really.
--
Sid