spoiler Tuesday 10.8.21
2021-08-10 20:41:24 UTC
I was afraiod that , like last week, there'd be a good Monday and then
3 bad day's writing and story but today was as good as last night. I
even had a sniff. Not a Lynda one. I still feel a bit sniffly.
Writers, Keri Davies and Katie Hims. I've not thought all Keri's
offerings that good, not as good as his reputation, but whoever wrote
last night and tonight nailed it.
John Ashby
2021-08-10 21:05:52 UTC
I was afraiod that , like last week, there'd be a good Monday and then
3 bad day's writing and story but today was as good as last night. I
even had a sniff. Not a Lynda one. I still feel a bit sniffly.
Writers, Keri Davies and Katie Hims. I've not thought all Keri's
last night and tonight nailed it.
The bit they got right was the heightened emotional state that results
day induces and the propensity to make impetuous decisions (DAMHIKT)
which can have far-reaching consequences. That and the disappointment of
missing being able to share in one's child's experience, especially when
it's the last child.

2021-08-10 21:18:39 UTC
I was afraiod that , like last week, there'd be a good Monday and then
3 bad day's writing and story but today was as good as last night. I
even had a sniff. Not a Lynda one. I still feel a bit sniffly.
Writers, Keri Davies and Katie Hims. I've not thought all Keri's
last night and tonight nailed it.
The bit they got right was the heightened emotional state that results
day induces and the propensity to make impetuous decisions (DAMHIKT)
which can have far-reaching consequences. That and the disappointment of
missing being able to share in one's child's experience, especially when
it's the last child.
john
The bit they got wrong was that Ruaridh is going to need a negative PCR
test so his timescales are hopelessly optimistic (unless I've
misunderstood and Siobhan was from NI, not ROI).

2021-08-10 21:24:49 UTC
I was afraiod that , like last week, there'd be a good Monday and then
3 bad day's writing and story but today was as good as last night. I
even had a sniff. Not a Lynda one. I still feel a bit sniffly.
Writers, Keri Davies and Katie Hims. I've not thought all Keri's
last night and tonight nailed it.
The bit they got right was the heightened emotional state that results
day induces and the propensity to make impetuous decisions (DAMHIKT)
which can have far-reaching consequences. That and the disappointment
of missing being able to share in one's child's experience, especially
when it's the last child.
john
The bit they got wrong was that Ruaridh is going to need a negative PCR
test so his timescales are hopelessly optimistic (unless I've
misunderstood and Siobhan was from NI, not ROI).
Is he still under 18? The UK government seems to think that under 18s
don't spread Covid (so fully vaccinated parents with unvaccinated
children don't need to quarantine on return from abroad) so maybe other
countries' governments are similarly deluded.
2021-08-11 07:50:36 UTC
Post by Jim Easterbrook
[...]
He has his 18th recently I think.

2021-08-11 16:07:15 UTC
Post by Chris
Post by Jim Easterbrook
[...]
Sincerely Chris
Ruairi Donovan was born 14/11/2002, current age 18.

I think it was his 18th birthday when he received Siobhan's message.
2021-08-11 08:07:12 UTC
On 10 Aug 2021 21:24:49 GMT, Jim Easterbrook
Post by Jim Easterbrook
[...]
I have a feeling the border between NI and the republic is not taken
seriously. I think he could fly to NI and walk over, BIMBAM
Penny
2021-08-11 14:33:41 UTC
On 10 Aug 2021 21:24:49 GMT, Jim Easterbrook <***@jim-easterbrook.me.uk>
scrawled in the dust...
Post by Jim Easterbrook
The UK government seems to think that under 18s
don't spread Covid (so fully vaccinated parents with unvaccinated
children don't need to quarantine on return from abroad) so maybe other
countries' governments are similarly deluded.
Do you mean they aren't vaccinating under 18s in England? Central
government seems to have changed its mind on that. I think it's been
happening in NI, Scotland and Wales for a week or two. Registration for
over 12s starts tomorrow.
2021-08-11 15:27:29 UTC
On 10 Aug 2021 21:24:49 GMT, Jim Easterbrook
scrawled in the dust...
The UK government seems to think that under 18s don't spread Covid (so
fully vaccinated parents with unvaccinated children don't need to
quarantine on return from abroad) so maybe other countries' governments
are similarly deluded.
Do you mean they aren't vaccinating under 18s in England? Central
government seems to have changed its mind on that. I think it's been
happening in NI, Scotland and Wales for a week or two. Registration for
over 12s starts tomorrow.
They are vaccinating some under 18s, but as far as I know it's still the
case that unvaccinated children aren't required to quarantine.
2021-08-11 07:50:35 UTC
[...]
Can’t remember. Someone will be along shortly to remind me. With Ian
being from across the same water how are we meant to remember?

2021-08-11 10:07:39 UTC
Post by Chris
[...]
IHAFT Brian’s bit on the side was from County Kerry, but ICBAM
Toodle Pip, Mike McMillan
Vicky Ayech
2021-08-11 08:05:50 UTC
[...]
I think TA is ina different timeline and the virus and tests for it
hardly happen there.
Mike McMillan
Toodle Pip, Mike McMillan
Sam Plusnet
[...]