Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - 28th September to 1st October 2020
2020-09-28 10:10:34 UTC

Cast :
Jolene Archer - Buffy Davis
Lilian Bellamy - Sunny Ormonde
Alice Carter - Hollie Chapman
Chris Carter - Wilf Scolding
Jakob Hakansson - Paul Venables
Jazzer McCreary - Ryan Kelly
Kirsty Miller - Annabelle Dowler
Philip Moss - Andy Hockley
Gavin Moss - Gareth Pierce
Elizabeth Pargetter - Alison Dowling
Freddie Pargetter - Toby Laurence
Fallon Rogers - Joanna Van Kampen
Lynda Snell - Carole Boyd
Counsellor - Saffron Coomber

Director : Peter Leslie Wild
Editor : Jeremy Howe
Writer : Sarah Hehir
Writer : Keri Davies

Spoilers:
Monday 28th - Alice reaches out for support and Elizabeth finds herself
having to say no.
Tuesday 29th - Philip finds himself in hot water, and Lilian makes amends.
Wednesday 30th - Lynda has a shocking suggestion and Lilian
inadvertently makes things worse.
Thursday 1st - Fallon has a dilemma on her hands and Jazzer attempts to
turn a situation to his advantage.
2020-09-28 11:11:07 UTC
Jolene Archer - Buffy Davis
Lilian Bellamy - Sunny Ormonde
Alice Carter - Hollie Chapman
Chris Carter - Wilf Scolding
Jakob Hakansson - Paul Venables
Jazzer McCreary - Ryan Kelly
Kirsty Miller - Annabelle Dowler
Philip Moss - Andy Hockley
Gavin Moss - Gareth Pierce
Elizabeth Pargetter - Alison Dowling
Freddie Pargetter - Toby Laurence
Fallon Rogers - Joanna Van Kampen
Lynda Snell - Carole Boyd
Counsellor - Saffron Coomber
Director : Peter Leslie Wild
Editor : Jeremy Howe
Writer : Sarah Hehir
Writer : Keri Davies
Monday 28th - Alice reaches out for support and Elizabeth finds herself
having to say no.
Very often the two sentences in a spoiler do not refer to the same
issue. I hope Alice is asking one of her sisters or cousin Pip or even
grandma Jenefer for support, but Elizabeth would also be good.

I think though that some of the unlikely story lines and participants
have been chosen because of who is booked for that patch of recording.
Lynda and Robert as the only gardeners we've heard of in the
competition is one such. Clarrie, Peggy, Jill, Bert etc would be
showing their blooms. And veg.

If they are going for sinister, miserable and unlikely I suppose Alice
will ask Gavin.

Hearing from LL is a welcome return. Were there any events planned and
about to happen? Maybe Kirsty's wedding? SOes Philip try and rush it
before the doo doo hits the blower?
Post by carolet
Tuesday 29th - Philip finds himself in hot water, and Lilian makes amends.
Please let things unravel for him and Gavin now. I know we had the
lockdown break but even so, time passes.
Lilian makes amends for what? Giving Robert booster pills?
Post by carolet
Wednesday 30th - Lynda has a shocking suggestion and Lilian
inadvertently makes things worse.
These two are presumably connected. I don't think Lynda would tell
Lilian rudely what to do with any pills. How can Lilian make it worse?
Maybe she suggests she gets some scents from Kate and comes over to
give Robert and Lynda a sex therapy session. Tips on what works with
Justin. Or she brings him too and suggests a 4 some might help.
Post by carolet
Thursday 1st - Fallon has a dilemma on her hands and Jazzer attempts to
turn a situation to his advantage.
I hope Fallon has not had an order from Helen via Nasty to pay more
rent and so has to fire Emma. I shall be protesting outside Grange
Farm with placards. Leave the Grundies alone! Let Emma stay!

Probably not the Fallon/ Emma situation as he can't be employed there.
She wants fewer staff, not more. Unless he offers to come and eat lots
of cake daily so Fallon makes more money and can keep Emma on.