UMRA birthday info for 19 October 2019
Birthday Monitor
2019-10-19 06:12:50 UTC
Birthday News for today, 19 October: HeyHeyVk.
2019-10-19 07:04:18 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 19 October: HeyHeyVk.
Many happy hippoes, vk :-)
2019-10-19 08:17:29 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 19 October: HeyHeyVk.
Hap,hap happy day, VK!
http://jennygenes.blogspot.co.uk/
SODAM
2019-10-20 21:44:47 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 19 October: HeyHeyVk.
Hap,hap happy day, VK!
Hey, hey VK,
Hope you had a happy day.
Sorry there is some delay
But couldn’t log in yesterday
Because from home I was away.
I’ve drunk to your long life today
In liquorice tea: that beverage may
As well as gin bring luck your way.
My compliments to you I pay
For the whole year: that’s all I say.
--
SODAM
The thinking umrat’s choice for editor
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2019-10-20 22:25:40 UTC
In message
Post by SODAM
Post by Jenny M Benson
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 19 October: HeyHeyVk.
Hap,hap happy day, VK!
Hey, hey VK,
Hope you had a happy day.
Sorry there is some delay
But couldn’t log in yesterday
Because from home I was away.
I’ve drunk to your long life today
In liquorice tea: that beverage may
As well as gin bring luck your way.
My compliments to you I pay
For the whole year: that’s all I say.
Applause.

If you're worried that your house is haunted by a ghost and might need
exorcising, there's an easy way of working out if it is or it isn't: it isn't.
- Victoria Coren Mitchell, quoted in RT 2017/10/7-13
Vicky Ayech
From mtaaw.
vk
<thunderous applause> and <beam> and thankyou!
BrritSki

Vicky Ayech
2019-10-19 08:36:23 UTC
On Sat, 19 Oct 2019 06:12:50 +0000 (UTC), Birthday Monitor
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 19 October: HeyHeyVk.
Many happy returns, HHV and the party is tonight inthe Bull. Cocktails
by Toby and cake by Fallon, who is getting the band back together too
for the occasion.
Sid Nuncius
2019-10-19 09:24:43 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 19 October: HeyHeyVk.
Happy birthday, MOPMOB!
2019-10-19 09:42:11 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 19 October: HeyHeyVk.
H B Vk
2019-10-19 11:24:47 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 19 October: HeyHeyVk.
Many happies, Vk
The only thing we have in common is that we are all different
Min
2019-10-19 16:41:29 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 19 October: HeyHeyVk.
Many happies, Vk
The only thing we have in common is that we are all different
Happy Birthday, HeyHeyVk!
Min
vk
2019-10-19 20:08:11 UTC
Post by Min
Post by Serena Blanchflower
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 19 October: HeyHeyVk.
Many happies, Vk
The only thing we have in common is that we are all different
Happy Birthday, HeyHeyVk!
Thanks to all for the good wishes.
A trip to the cinema ('Judy') and a lovely meal.
A frabjous day!
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2019-10-20 01:59:24 UTC
In message <qofqds$21q$***@dont-email.me>, vk <***@aol.com> writes:
[]
Post by vk
A trip to the cinema ('Judy') and a lovely meal.
A frabjous day!
Calloo!

Is "Judy" good? I've seen good work by the actress before, but it needs
more than that of course. (What period of her life does it cover?)

I don't like that word [atheist]; it implies that there's a god not to believe
in - Eric Idle, quoted in RT 2016/12/10-16
vk
2019-10-20 07:15:59 UTC
Post by vk
A trip to the cinema ('Judy') and a lovely meal.
A frabjous day!
Calloo!
Is "Judy" good? I've seen good work by the actress before, but it needs
more than that of course. (What period of her life does it cover?)
I thought it was excellent. It covers the last year or so of her life,
with flashbacks to her younger days. Sad story of course, but Ms
Zellweger plays a blinder IMHO. It also has Rufus Sewell, which is
always a bonus!
Mike
2019-10-20 07:38:37 UTC
Post by vk
Post by vk
A trip to the cinema ('Judy') and a lovely meal.
A frabjous day!
Calloo!
Is "Judy" good? I've seen good work by the actress before, but it needs
more than that of course. (What period of her life does it cover?)
I thought it was excellent. It covers the last year or so of her life,
with flashbacks to her younger days. Sad story of course, but Ms
Zellweger plays a blinder IMHO. It also has Rufus Sewell, which is
always a bonus!
So, you reckon it earns a Garland?
2019-10-20 14:57:49 UTC
Post by vk
Post by vk
A trip to the cinema ('Judy') and a lovely meal.
A frabjous day!
Calloo!
Is "Judy" good? I've seen good work by the actress before, but it needs
more than that of course. (What period of her life does it cover?)
I thought it was excellent. It covers the last year or so of her life,
with flashbacks to her younger days. Sad story of course, but Ms
Zellweger plays a blinder IMHO. It also has Rufus Sewell, which is
always a bonus!
I booked to see it yesterday evening, but by the time I'd seen
something else beforehand, I didn't feel like hanging around until
7.50 to watch half an hour of ads & trailers before a 2 hr film. I'd
go tonight, but I'm feeling even less like coming home at 10pm today.

I do want to see it and if I hadn't had The Cold From Hell for the
last month, I'd be more receptive to a late finish.
2019-10-20 07:54:05 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 19 October: HeyHeyVk.
Many happies, Vk
The only thing we have in common is that we are all different
Happy Birthday, HeyHeyVk!
Thanks to all for the good wishes.
A trip to the cinema ('Judy') and a lovely meal.
A frabjous day!
Am I right in thinking your partner is an Aussie ? Not too much of a
problem yesterday morning I hope ?
vk
2019-10-20 08:07:00 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 19 October: HeyHeyVk.
Many happies, Vk
The only thing we have in common is that we are all different
Happy Birthday, HeyHeyVk!
Thanks to all for the good wishes.
A trip to the cinema ('Judy') and a lovely meal.
A frabjous day!
Am I right in thinking your partner is an Aussie ?  Not too much of a
problem yesterday morning I hope ?
Late husband was indeed an Aussie. Problems only arose during cricket
matches. :)