Season's Greetings
agsmith578688@gmail.com Tony Smith Prestbury Glos.
2018-12-24 20:28:04 UTC
Happy Christmas, everyone.
Sam Plusnet
2018-12-24 21:50:46 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com Tony Smith Prestbury Glos.
Happy Christmas, everyone.
Agreed - though t'is difficult to type with sore thumbs from three and a
bit hours of chestnut peeling.

It makes no difference what meat we have for Christmas dinner, there has
to be chestnut stuffing to go with it.
2018-12-25 08:11:17 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com Tony Smith Prestbury Glos.
Happy Christmas, everyone.
Agreed - though t'is difficult to type with sore thumbs from three and a
bit hours of chestnut peeling.
It makes no difference what meat we have for Christmas dinner, there has
to be chestnut stuffing to go with it.
And from us two, too. McT played Santa to a number of littlies on Hazel’s
estate on Monday. Claire didn’t like him and Adam may not have noticed
this year or a good actor. Some not very comfortable specs frames were
found to hide his eyes

2018-12-25 05:50:37 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com Tony Smith Prestbury Glos.
Happy Christmas, everyone.
Yes, indeed. I wish all umrats a very happy and peaceful day.
2018-12-25 07:42:11 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com Tony Smith Prestbury Glos.
Happy Christmas, everyone.
Yes, indeed. I wish all umrats a very happy and peaceful day.
Likewise too, same from the McToodles household.
And from the Watford menagerie too, people and pets.
BrritSki
2018-12-25 08:21:01 UTC
Merry Christmas to allrats and a Happy New Year.
Jenny M Benson
2018-12-25 10:18:36 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com Tony Smith Prestbury Glos.
Happy Christmas, everyone.
Yes, indeed.  I wish all umrats a very happy and peaceful day.
Wot 'e sed!
2018-12-25 09:13:30 UTC
Merry Christmas to umrats one and all! I hope you have a thoroughly
enjoyable day :)
Q. What does a vegetarian cannibal eat?
A. Swedes.
Jane Vernon
2018-12-25 10:45:24 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com Tony Smith Prestbury Glos.
Happy Christmas, everyone.
And from me.

(Purple Potter, seem to have lost my sig while travelling.)
steveski
2018-12-25 12:36:48 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com Tony Smith Prestbury Glos.
Happy Christmas, everyone.
And also to you as well as each and everyrat.
2018-12-25 12:45:36 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com Tony Smith Prestbury Glos.
Happy Christmas, everyone.
A bit late on parade but my wishes to everyone are none the less for that[1]

Nick
[1]Translation? Happy Christmas one and all
Fred
2018-12-25 15:00:22 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com Tony Smith Prestbury Glos.
Happy Christmas, everyone.
MTAWA

Fred
Kate B
2018-12-25 17:58:34 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com Tony Smith Prestbury Glos.
Happy Christmas, everyone.
A bit late on parade but my wishes to everyone are none the less for that[1]
Nick
[1]Translation? Happy Christmas one and all
A post-prandial but nevertheless far-from-languid wave from over here!
2018-12-25 18:53:36 UTC
Post by Kate B
Post by Nick Odell
Post by ***@gmail.com Tony Smith Prestbury Glos.
Happy Christmas, everyone.
A bit late on parade but my wishes to everyone are none the less for that[1]
Nick
[1]Translation? Happy Christmas one and all
A post-prandial but nevertheless far-from-languid wave from over here!
I rose early this morning and by 07:30, 2.5 kg. of Silverside beef joint
that had been anointed with a ridiculous amount of pureed Rosemary and
garlic with salt and pepper was sitting on a bed of shallots, celery and
carrot and starting to get hot and bothered in the slow cooker with some
rich potential gravy around it. At 12:00 it was put to rest whilst the
usual trimmings were completed to accompany it at 13:00. A certain emporium
I have mentioned before has been selling mini roast potatoes, sprouts,
parsnips and carrots at 19 pence a bag each.

We did our best to do the meal justice but... having been to see Chinese
friends for a Chinese banquet yesterday lunchtime, we had skipped tea
yesterday and breakfast this morning - all that passed our lips was a
rather naughty mince pie with morello cherries and chocolate chunks!

Now sitting down awaiting TA...
vk
2018-12-26 19:18:22 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com Tony Smith Prestbury Glos.
Happy Christmas, everyone.
A bit late on parade but my wishes to everyone are none the less for that[1]
Nick
[1]Translation? Happy Christmas one and all
Extremely late on parade, but seasonal greetings one and all!