Another TA related question
2020-08-19 08:21:51 UTC
Didn't they set up anerobic digesters at Brookfield? Apparently those
are very compatible with pig units, according to Farming Today. I
wonder if Hannah will suggest them. They apparently do well at getting
rid of what might otherwise find it's way into the Am, as well as
being hungry for any spare, or available hay or other stuff.
DavidK
2020-08-19 08:52:42 UTC
Didn't they set up anerobic digesters at Brookfield? Apparently those
are very compatible with pig units, according to Farming Today. I
wonder if Hannah will suggest them. They apparently do well at getting
rid of what might otherwise find it's way into the Am, as well as
being hungry for any spare, or available hay or other stuff.
I think the anaerobic digesters were an integral part of Berrow Farm
piggery from the start. At one point here was concern in the village
because waste material from supermarkets was going to be brought in by
lorries but I don't know what became of this. There are also solar power
generators on the farm, one of the women (Fallon, Emma?) went to inspect
them and was part of the acceptance propaganda. I can't remember the
details.
krw
2020-08-19 09:17:32 UTC
Post by DavidK
Post by Vicky Ayech
Didn't they set up anerobic digesters at Brookfield? Apparently those
are very compatible with pig units, according to Farming Today. I
wonder if Hannah will suggest them. They apparently do well at getting
rid of what might otherwise find it's way into the Am, as well as
being hungry for any spare, or available hay or other stuff.
I think the anaerobic digesters were an integral part of Berrow Farm
piggery from the start. At one point here was concern in the village
because waste material from supermarkets was going to be brought in by
lorries but I don't know what became of this. There are also solar power
generators on the farm, one of the women (Fallon, Emma?) went to inspect
them and was part of the acceptance propaganda. I can't remember the
details.
Berrow Farm when it was a mega dairy and then when the cows went the
waste was brought in by lorries which probably led to the team on speed
duties and then got forgotten.
2020-08-19 19:15:33 UTC
Post by DavidK
Post by Vicky Ayech
Didn't they set up anerobic digesters at Brookfield? Apparently those
are very compatible with pig units, according to Farming Today. I
wonder if Hannah will suggest them. They apparently do well at getting
rid of what might otherwise find it's way into the Am, as well as
being hungry for any spare, or available hay or other stuff.
I think the anaerobic digesters were an integral part of Berrow Farm
piggery from the start. At one point here was concern in the village
I fear it's just joined the silent cast; I'm pretty sure I've never
heard it being actively closed down, so it's presumably still there.
Post by krw
Post by DavidK
because waste material from supermarkets was going to be brought in by
lorries but I don't know what became of this. There are also solar
power generators on the farm, one of the women (Fallon, Emma?) went
to inspect them and was part of the acceptance propaganda. I can't
remember the details.
(What, glamour pics of women draped over solar panels?)
Post by krw
Berrow Farm when it was a mega dairy and then when the cows went the
waste was brought in by lorries which probably led to the team on speed
I don't remember a team on speed: Jazzer on ketamine, but ...
Post by krw
duties and then got forgotten.
... ah, as you were.

You know what the big secret about posh people is? Most of them are lovely.
- Richard Osman, RT 2016/7/9-15
Chris McMillan
2020-08-19 14:34:19 UTC
Post by DavidK
Post by Vicky Ayech
Didn't they set up anerobic digesters at Brookfield? Apparently those
are very compatible with pig units, according to Farming Today. I
wonder if Hannah will suggest them. They apparently do well at getting
rid of what might otherwise find it's way into the Am, as well as
being hungry for any spare, or available hay or other stuff.
I think the anaerobic digesters were an integral part of Berrow Farm
piggery from the start. At one point here was concern in the village
because waste material from supermarkets was going to be brought in by
lorries but I don't know what became of this. There are also solar power
generators on the farm, one of the women (Fallon, Emma?) went to inspect
them and was part of the acceptance propaganda. I can't remember the
details.
Objections were voiced about traffic levels through the village.

2020-08-20 22:53:24 UTC
Post by DavidK
Post by Vicky Ayech
Didn't they set up anerobic digesters at Brookfield? Apparently those
are very compatible with pig units, according to Farming Today. I
wonder if Hannah will suggest them. They apparently do well at getting
rid of what might otherwise find it's way into the Am, as well as
being hungry for any spare, or available hay or other stuff.
I think the anaerobic digesters were an integral part of Berrow Farm
piggery from the start. At one point here was concern in the village
because waste material from supermarkets was going to be brought in by
lorries but I don't know what became of this. There are also solar power
generators on the farm, one of the women (Fallon, Emma?) went to inspect
them and was part of the acceptance propaganda. I can't remember the
details.
Objections were voiced about traffic levels through the village.
Sincerely Chris
Reheated story line ever since the village pump copped it.