UMRA birthday info for 1 January 2019
Birthday Monitor
2019-01-01 07:30:00 UTC
Birthday News for today, 1 January: George Nimmo and The Archers.
2019-01-01 08:02:41 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 1 January: George Nimmo and The Archers.
Their second album...
2019-01-01 08:57:25 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 1 January: George Nimmo and The Archers.
Their second album...
:-)
2019-01-01 09:26:10 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 1 January: George Nimmo and The Archers.
Their second album...
:-)
Their first one was on target though.
Peter Withey
2019-01-01 10:37:19 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 1 January: George Nimmo and The Archers.
Their second album...
:-)
Their first one was on target though.
Got a gold disc, did they?
Pete
krw
2019-01-01 12:53:21 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 1 January: George Nimmo and The Archers.
Their second album...
I am sure you are recycling jokes now! Happy New Umrat year everyone.
2019-01-01 14:54:04 UTC
On Tue, 1 Jan 2019 12:53:21 +0000, krw <***@whitnet.uk> scrawled in the
dust...
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 1 January: George Nimmo and The Archers.
Their second album...
I am sure you are recycling jokes now!
It won't save the planet, you know.
Post by krw
Happy New Umrat year everyone.
also from me
2019-01-01 18:10:03 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 1 January: George Nimmo and The Archers.
Their second album...
I am sure you are recycling jokes now!
ITYM posting a homage to a revered old joke.

(I think you're right, now you say it. Apologies to whicheverrat got
there first.)