Sort of OT Nominative determinism
2019-02-04 09:04:11 UTC
I was amused by this article in yesterday's Times,
<https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/farm-waste-is-electric-shocker-for-vegans-lz5t0r68k?shareToken=b96b7efda92735e40157d0c451ebe4b5>
having noticed that it was by Jonathan Leake and Jessica Brown.
We all know that slurry is used to feed the anaerobic digester in
Ambridge and this Brown-Leake report was accompanied by a nice photo of
such.
Perhaps Jessica’s real name is Pat ... and Jonathan is really Gofora...
[lost carrier]
2019-02-04 14:02:24 UTC
I was amused by this article in yesterday's Times,
<https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/farm-waste-is-electric-shocker-for-
vegans-lz5t0r68k?shareToken=b96b7efda92735e40157d0c451ebe4b5>
having noticed that it was by Jonathan Leake and Jessica Brown.
We all know that slurry is used to feed the anaerobic digester in
Ambridge and this Brown-Leake report was accompanied by a nice photo of
such.
Perhaps Jessica’s real name is Pat ... and Jonathan is really Gofora...
[lost carrier]
The comments below the article are quite fun too (as well as the
conclusion that nuclear, coal, and oil are vegan!) - I particularly
liked this from "Tickled Pink": "So dreadful to learn British Gas uses
animal 'by-products' to generate electricity - it's just offal . . ." -
worthy of Mike, that one.

JPG
---

How about a three-way referendum, allowing second choices?
--
Ever been frustrated that you can't disagree with a petition? See 255soft.uk

"Usenet is a way of being annoyed by people you otherwise never would have met."
- John J. Kinyon