Spoiler 12th. Nov.
2019-11-12 19:12:01 UTC
/

So Mia is back to ploughing her own Farrow again.
Clive Arthur
2019-11-12 20:54:36 UTC
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
So Mia is back to ploughing her own Farrow again.
But I thought she mentioned a boyfriend?
Cheers
Clive
John Ashby
2019-11-12 21:48:46 UTC
Post by Clive Arthur
Post by Mike
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
So Mia is back to ploughing her own Farrow again.
But I thought she mentioned a boyfriend?
Cheers
To turn the thread serious, Should Clarrie (or Emma) have told Mia about
Will's suicidal ideation? Discuss...

2019-11-12 22:13:30 UTC
Post by Clive Arthur
Post by Mike
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
So Mia is back to ploughing her own Farrow again.
But I thought she mentioned a boyfriend?
Cheers
To turn the thread serious, Should Clarrie (or Emma) have told Mia about
Will's suicidal ideation? Discuss...
john
No but either Clarrie or Will should have told her he quit the job abd
had to move out. How long has it been since then? They can say
depression etc, which is true.
Clive Arthur
2019-11-12 23:33:36 UTC
Post by Clive Arthur
Post by Mike
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
So Mia is back to ploughing her own Farrow again.
But I thought she mentioned a boyfriend?
Cheers
To turn the thread serious, Should Clarrie (or Emma) have told Mia about
Will's suicidal ideation? Discuss...
john
"Thing is, Mia, he was about to top himself."

No. Don't think that would be good.

Cheers
Clive
steveski
2019-11-13 00:54:07 UTC
Post by Clive Arthur
Post by John Ashby
Post by Clive Arthur
Post by Mike
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
So Mia is back to ploughing her own Farrow again.
But I thought she mentioned a boyfriend?
Cheers
To turn the thread serious, Should Clarrie (or Emma) have told Mia
about Will's suicidal ideation? Discuss...
"Thing is, Mia, he was about to top himself."
With hundreds and thousands?
2019-11-13 08:33:56 UTC
Post by Clive Arthur
Post by John Ashby
Post by Clive Arthur
Post by Mike
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
So Mia is back to ploughing her own Farrow again.
But I thought she mentioned a boyfriend?
Cheers
To turn the thread serious, Should Clarrie (or Emma) have told Mia
about Will's suicidal ideation? Discuss...
"Thing is, Mia, he was about to top himself."
With hundreds and thousands?
How many pellets are there in your 12 bore cartridges!?
2019-11-13 08:50:23 UTC
Post by Clive Arthur
Post by John Ashby
Post by Clive Arthur
Post by Mike
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
So Mia is back to ploughing her own Farrow again.
But I thought she mentioned a boyfriend?
Cheers
To turn the thread serious, Should Clarrie (or Emma) have told Mia
about Will's suicidal ideation? Discuss...
"Thing is, Mia, he was about to top himself."
With hundreds and thousands?
"Looked so good, I ate it myself"

One of my favourite jokes ever.

For the not easily shocked who can't work it out:
<https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=wRobBQAAQBAJ&pg=PT100&lpg=PT100&dq=looked+so+good+i+ate+it+myself+joke&source=bl&ots=9gYbDSmadx&sig=ACfU3U3CB-8KEi-MOPJTlZlD7x5u8hIWLQ&hl=en&ppis=_e&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=myself&f=false>

You may need to search further on myself in that page. The version I
know included 100s and 1000s as well as everything else :)

Vicky Ayech
2019-11-12 22:12:14 UTC
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
So Mia is back to ploughing her own Farrow again.
And Hannah is back to trying to slime Neil out of his job so she can
take over.