Radio Times/BBC Credits and Spoilers - 24th to 27th May 2021
2021-05-18 11:40:17 UTC

Cast :
Helen Archer - Louiza Patikas
Tony Archer - David Troughton
Brian Aldridge - Charles Collingwood
Jennifer Aldridge - Angela Piper
Lee Bryce - Ryan Early
Lilian Bellamy - Sunny Ormonde
Neil Carter - Brian Hewlett
Vince Casey - Tony Turner
Ian Craig - Stephen Kennedy
Ruairi Donovan - Arthur Hughes
Clarrie Grundy - Heather Bell
Shula Hebden Lloyd - Judy Bennett
Adam Macy - Andrew Wincott
Kirsty Miller - Annabelle Dowler
Elizabeth Pargetter - Alison Dowling

Director : Kim Greengrass
Editor : Jeremy Howe
Writer : Caroline Harrington
Writer : Adrian Flynn

Spoilers:
Monday 24th - The siblings assemble for Jennifer while Helen faces a
dilemma.
Tuesday 25th - Ian offers some advice and Elizabeth is left speechless.
Wednesday 26th - Ruairi attempts to help and chaos reigns at Beechwood.
Thursday 27th - The pressure gets to Neil, and Lee unveils a surprise.
2021-05-18 12:01:25 UTC
Helen Archer    -    Louiza Patikas
Tony Archer    -    David Troughton
Brian Aldridge    -    Charles Collingwood
Jennifer Aldridge    -    Angela Piper
Lee Bryce    -    Ryan Early
Lilian Bellamy    -    Sunny Ormonde
Neil Carter    -    Brian Hewlett
Vince Casey    -    Tony Turner
Ian Craig    -    Stephen Kennedy
Ruairi Donovan    -    Arthur Hughes
Clarrie Grundy    -    Heather Bell
Shula Hebden Lloyd    -    Judy Bennett
Adam Macy    -    Andrew Wincott
Kirsty Miller    -    Annabelle Dowler
Elizabeth Pargetter    -    Alison Dowling
Another skill lost - by my reading if you are not an Archer then you are
alphabetic, although how Lee comes ahead of Lilian I know not. As Dan
descendants Shula should top the list followed by Lizzie?
2021-05-18 12:22:04 UTC
[...]
‘and Lee unveils a surprise.’ (Ooh Err…. I thought he wasn’t going to
model naked!?)
2021-05-18 14:08:42 UTC
Post by Mike McMillan
[...]
"I did a private sitting for Joy because I knew you'd like the picture,
Helen."

2021-05-18 17:55:44 UTC
Post by Mike McMillan
[...]
john
And Joy will never forget that session … something sticks in her mind…