Last word ...
2019-11-27 16:33:39 UTC
... is going to be a bit crowded this week.

Cleobury, Rhodes, Miller, James. Please, no more until next week at least.
2019-11-27 16:52:43 UTC
On 27 Nov 2019 16:33:39 GMT, Jim Easterbrook <***@jim-easterbrook.me.uk>
scrawled in the dust...
Post by Jim Easterbrook
... is going to be a bit crowded this week.
Cleobury, Rhodes, Miller, James. Please, no more until next week at least.
So many announcements today. I missed the beginning of the Miller one but
figured that's who was being talked about then heard about Clive James and,
having forgotten the Beyond the Fringe bit, wondered if it was not Miller
after all.
2019-11-27 16:57:07 UTC
Post by Jim Easterbrook
... is going to be a bit crowded this week.
Cleobury, Rhodes, Miller, James. Please, no more until next week at least.
A bad day to be an intellectual.

2019-11-27 17:07:03 UTC
.... is going to be a bit crowded this week.
Cleobury, Rhodes, Miller, James. Please, no more until next week at least.
but it sounds as if the welcome party, at the pearly gates should be
pretty amazing!
One doesn't discover new lands without consenting to lose sight of the
shore for a very long time. (Andre Gide)
Sid Nuncius
2019-11-27 18:59:09 UTC
.... is going to be a bit crowded this week.
Cleobury, Rhodes, Miller, James. Please, no more until next week at least.
but it sounds as if the welcome party, at the pearly gates should be
pretty amazing!
Well, the music, the food and the chat would be quite something. Not so
sure about the dancing.