UMRA birthday info for 20 July 2019
Birthday Monitor
2019-07-20 06:16:16 UTC
Birthday News for today, 20 July: Jamie Perks.
2019-07-20 06:43:00 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 20 July: Jamie Perks.
Not a word was uttered....
2019-07-20 09:19:43 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 20 July: Jamie Perks.
Not a word was uttered....
What do you expect on a Saturday?
2019-07-20 10:01:13 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 20 July: Jamie Perks.
Not a word was uttered....
What do you expect on a Saturday?
Quaite!
2019-07-20 10:03:27 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 20 July: Jamie Perks.
Not a word was uttered....
What do you expect on a Saturday?
Quaite!
I expect the whole village will congregate on the green to sing ‘Happy
Birthday’ to Jamie - silently!
2019-07-20 19:02:38 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 20 July: Jamie Perks.
Not a word was uttered....
What do you expect on a Saturday?
Quaite!
I expect the whole village will congregate on the green to sing ‘Happy
Birthday’ to Jamie - silently!
Where did you hear about it?
2019-07-21 08:00:17 UTC
I expect the whole village will congregate on the green to sing ‘Happy
Birthday’ to Jamie - silently!
Where did you hear about it?
It took me by surprise I must say
When I found out yesterday...
2019-07-21 09:04:29 UTC
I expect the whole village will congregate on the green to sing ‘Happy
Birthday’ to Jamie - silently!
Where did you hear about it?
It took me by surprise I must say
When I found out yesterday...
And Jamie was speechless!
2019-07-21 09:30:02 UTC
I expect the whole village will congregate on the green to sing ‘Happy
Birthday’ to Jamie - silently!
Where did you hear about it?
It took me by surprise I must say
When I found out yesterday...
And Jamie was speechless!
Interesting. Those aren't the lyrics on the version I have.
2019-07-21 10:59:36 UTC
I expect the whole village will congregate on the green to sing ‘Happy
Birthday’ to Jamie - silently!
Where did you hear about it?
It took me by surprise I must say
When I found out yesterday...
And Jamie was speechless!
Interesting. Those aren't the lyrics on the version I have.
That is their second album - that’s why!