TA cast list
2019-09-29 18:08:12 UTC
Did I miss something?

2019-09-29 20:49:57 UTC
On Sun, 29 Sep 2019 18:08:12 GMT, Chris McMillan
Post by Chris McMillan
Did I miss something?
Sincerely Chris
in what way?
Or do you mean the person with Ian? I think it was Helen? I thought
the scenes with her and Ian were lovely but I wanted to slap Jennifer.
steveski
2019-09-29 23:16:26 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
Did I miss something?
Sincerely Chris
in what way?
Or do you mean the person with Ian? I think it was Helen? I thought the
scenes with her and Ian were lovely but I wanted to slap Jennifer.
There *is* a queue you know . . .
2019-09-30 08:24:20 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
Did I miss something?
Sincerely Chris
in what way?
Or do you mean the person with Ian? I think it was Helen? I thought
the scenes with her and Ian were lovely but I wanted to slap Jennifer.
Get in the queue...
And from this week's spoilers it seems Brian is going to try and be
helpful :(
Chris McMillan
2019-09-30 11:55:08 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
Did I miss something?
Sincerely Chris
in what way?
Or do you mean the person with Ian? I think it was Helen? I thought
the scenes with her and Ian were lovely but I wanted to slap Jennifer.
Neither. Someone has returned but I don’t recall seeing him in Carolet’s
posting of cast list. Newstap doesn’t allow to recall when one wishes to
check post reading. I have everything deleted once read.

2019-09-30 13:09:22 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
Did I miss something?
Sincerely Chris
in what way?
Or do you mean the person with Ian? I think it was Helen? I thought
the scenes with her and Ian were lovely but I wanted to slap Jennifer.
Neither. Someone has returned but I don’t recall seeing him in Carolet’s
posting of cast list. Newstap doesn’t allow to recall when one wishes to
check post reading. I have everything deleted once read.
Sincerely Chris
If you mean Russ, he was in the cast list.
2019-09-30 21:47:02 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
Did I miss something?
Sincerely Chris
in what way?
Or do you mean the person with Ian? I think it was Helen? I thought
the scenes with her and Ian were lovely but I wanted to slap Jennifer.
Neither.  Someone has returned but I don’t recall seeing him in Carolet’s
posting of cast list. Newstap doesn’t allow to recall when one wishes to
check post reading.  I have everything deleted once read.
Sincerely Chris
If you mean Russ, he was in the cast list.
But Lily and Elizabeth were, indeed, omitted.
2019-10-01 18:30:17 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
Did I miss something?
Sincerely Chris
in what way?
Or do you mean the person with Ian? I think it was Helen? I thought
the scenes with her and Ian were lovely but I wanted to slap Jennifer.
Neither.  Someone has returned but I don’t recall seeing him in Carolet’s
posting of cast list. Newstap doesn’t allow to recall when one wishes to
check post reading.  I have everything deleted once read.
Sincerely Chris
If you mean Russ, he was in the cast list.
But Lily and Elizabeth were, indeed, omitted.
Worser and worser.

I think I must have my feed set up differently, I just go from one to the
other message. I do vaguely remember having a different set up once upon a
time which gave me a visual view of a whole thread.

2019-10-01 18:30:16 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
Did I miss something?
Sincerely Chris
in what way?
Or do you mean the person with Ian? I think it was Helen? I thought
the scenes with her and Ian were lovely but I wanted to slap Jennifer.
Neither. Someone has returned but I don’t recall seeing him in Carolet’s
posting of cast list. Newstap doesn’t allow to recall when one wishes to
check post reading. I have everything deleted once read.
Sincerely Chris
If you mean Russ, he was in the cast list.
I missed seeing it, was a great surprise after all these weeks

2019-09-30 16:07:20 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
Did I miss something?
Sincerely Chris
in what way?
Or do you mean the person with Ian? I think it was Helen? I thought
the scenes with her and Ian were lovely but I wanted to slap Jennifer.
Neither. Someone has returned but I don’t recall seeing him in Carolet’s
posting of cast list. Newstap doesn’t allow to recall when one wishes to
check post reading. I have everything deleted once read.
I don't know how much help this might be but, though I find Google
Gropes completely unusable for posting messages, it can be quite handy
for looking things up, reminding oneself of what might have been said
before and searching for stuff.

More than once I've meant to post something to TA and forgotten which
thread it was in and found it far easier to search for it in GG then

2019-09-30 19:58:04 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
Did I miss something?
Sincerely Chris
in what way?
Or do you mean the person with Ian? I think it was Helen? I thought
the scenes with her and Ian were lovely but I wanted to slap Jennifer.
Neither. Someone has returned but I don’t recall seeing him in Carolet’s
posting of cast list. Newstap doesn’t allow to recall when one wishes to
check post reading. I have everything deleted once read.
Chris, you should see a little diagram like a flow chart next to the
whooshy sort of arrow you click to follow up a posting. If you click on
that diagram you will see the whole thread and can re-read a particular
post.
2019-09-30 08:19:41 UTC
On Sun, 29 Sep 2019 18:08:12 GMT, Chris McMillan
Post by Chris McMillan
Did I miss something?
If you mean Carolet's post, it arrived here last Tuesday.
2019-10-01 18:30:18 UTC
Did I miss something?
Sincerely Chris
Ah, got it back now. I know why I disabled it, the thing’s too small for
comfort.
Vicky Ayech
2019-10-01 20:38:28 UTC
On Tue, 01 Oct 2019 18:30:18 GMT, Chris McMillan
Post by Chris McMillan
Did I miss something?
Sincerely Chris
Ah, got it back now. I know why I disabled it, the thing’s too small for
comfort.
Are you viewing on a PC or tablet? I find many pages now disadvantage
a PC in favour of tablets and phones.
Chris McMillan
2019-10-02 18:22:22 UTC
Post by Chris McMillan
Did I miss something?
Sincerely Chris
Ah, got it back now. I know why I disabled it, the thing’s too small for
comfort.
Are you viewing on a PC or tablet? I find many pages now disadvantage
a PC in favour of tablets and phones.
Tablet. I haven’t got newstap on the desky which is now my serious
machine.