Gert Spoiler 30th. March
2018-03-30 18:14:36 UTC

And

Bit

More

Space

Is

That

Enough?

?

Helllo, is that PC Carpet Burns, you won’t believe this but......
2018-03-30 21:02:35 UTC
And
Bit
More
Space
Is
That
Enough?
?
?
Helllo, is that PC Carpet Burns, you won’t believe this but......
Well, Ed sort of half knew, from Joe. And he knows how upset Joe is
about it. Would it help Joe to talk to Will? I don't think Ed can go
to the police anyway. That would finish him and Will for ever and I
don't think Clarrie would want him to.
2018-03-31 06:51:51 UTC
Post by Vicky
And
Bit
More
Space
Is
That
Enough?
?
?
Helllo, is that PC Carpet Burns, you won’t believe this but......
Well, Ed sort of half knew, from Joe. And he knows how upset Joe is
about it. Would it help Joe to talk to Will? I don't think Ed can go
to the police anyway. That would finish him and Will for ever and I
don't think Clarrie would want him to.
So.... slumbering canines?