Spoiler / OP - Crisduffer
2020-09-22 18:20:03 UTC
What's the betting that Gavin is going to congratulate Crisduffer,
before Alice has brought herself to say anything to him...
When I feed the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have
no food, they call me a communist. (Dom Helder Camara)
BrritSki
2020-09-23 03:31:26 UTC
What's the betting that Gavin is going to congratulate Crisduffer,
before Alice has brought herself to say anything to him...
Or that she isn't actually up the duffer, she just said it to keep
Gavsin quiet about the drinking ?
Chris McMillan
2020-09-23 08:53:39 UTC
What's the betting that Gavin is going to congratulate Crisduffer,
before Alice has brought herself to say anything to him...
And the ‘voice’ isn’t credited.

2020-09-23 08:58:53 UTC
What's the betting that Gavin is going to congratulate Crisduffer,
before Alice has brought herself to say anything to him...
And the ‘voice’ isn’t credited.
Sincerely Chris
To me, the ‘voice’ sounded like Fall on’s best friend - the voice print is
what I tend to go by in such matters.
2020-09-23 09:11:37 UTC
On Wed, 23 Sep 2020 08:53:39 GMT, Chris McMillan
What's the betting that Gavin is going to congratulate Crisduffer,
before Alice has brought herself to say anything to him...
And the ‘voice’ isn’t credited.
Counsellor - Saffron Coomber
2020-09-23 20:00:42 UTC
On Wed, 23 Sep 2020 08:53:39 GMT, Chris McMillan
What's the betting that Gavin is going to congratulate Crisduffer,
before Alice has brought herself to say anything to him...
And the ‘voice’ isn’t credited.
Counsellor - Saffron Coomber
Ab Fab was first broadcast 28 years ago.
I wonder how old this particular "Saffron" is?
2020-09-26 16:58:37 UTC
On Wed, 23 Sep 2020 08:53:39 GMT, Chris McMillan
What's the betting that Gavin is going to congratulate Crisduffer,
before Alice has brought herself to say anything to him...
And the ‘voice’ isn’t credited.
Counsellor - Saffron Coomber
Oh, thanks, Penny. I honestly didn’t see that. Oh, snd the word
‘counsellor’ refused ro surface, I knew it was a word beginning with ‘c’.

2020-09-23 09:57:16 UTC
What's the betting that Gavin is going to congratulate Crisduffer,
before Alice has brought herself to say anything to him...
And, I should have added, quite likely this will only happen after Alice
has terminated it or at least booked a termination. That said, I REALLY
hope we don't have a third Ambridge resident book a termination and then
turn up for the appointment, only to change her mind.
Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't
matter (Mark Twain)
BrritSki
Perhaps as a twist they could save the foetus and throw away Alice ?
Mike Ruddock
2020-09-23 13:45:56 UTC
What's the betting that Gavin is going to congratulate Crisduffer,
before Alice has brought herself to say anything to him...
And, I should have added, quite likely this will only happen after
Alice has terminated it or at least booked a termination.  That said,
I REALLY hope we don't have a third Ambridge resident book a
termination and then turn up for the appointment, only to change her
mind.
Perhaps as a twist they could save the foetus and throw away Alice ?
Brilliant idea, Britters
Mike Ruddock
Vicky Ayech
2020-09-23 17:29:30 UTC
On Wed, 23 Sep 2020 14:45:56 +0100, Mike Ruddock
Post by Mike Ruddock
What's the betting that Gavin is going to congratulate Crisduffer,
before Alice has brought herself to say anything to him...
And, I should have added, quite likely this will only happen after
Alice has terminated it or at least booked a termination.  That said,
I REALLY hope we don't have a third Ambridge resident book a
termination and then turn up for the appointment, only to change her
mind.
Perhaps as a twist they could save the foetus and throw away Alice ?
Brilliant idea, Britters
Mike Ruddock
Would the hospital have done a pregnancy test on a woman who comes in
unconscious and clearly drunk? If so isn't it a bit early for Alice
to already be in touch with an organisation to abort the fetus, unless
she is quite far into the 12 weeks or so during which I htink that can
happen, in which case would she not have noticed anyway so it was not
a shock.
Serena Blanchflower
2020-09-23 19:11:57 UTC
Post by Mike Ruddock
[...]
Quite possibly. I would imagine it would be part of their standard
screening for a woman who's unconscious; the fact she's clearly been
drinking wouldn't really affect that as they can't be sure that that's
the reason for her passing out.

Having discovered that she's pregnant, why do you think it's too soon
for her to contact an abortion clinic? I would have thought that the
sooner the better, at least to discuss it and think it through and, if
she's clear that that's what she wants, to arrange it. I can't think of
any benefit to her in delaying things.
Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines!