UMRA birthday info for 29 September 2019
Add Reply
Birthday Monitor
2019-09-29 06:34:00 UTC
Birthday News for today, 29 September: Alice Aldridge and steveski.
2019-09-29 06:58:38 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 29 September: Alice Aldridge and steveski.
Happy birthday, steveski!
2019-09-29 08:29:47 UTC
On Sun, 29 Sep 2019 07:58:38 +0100, Sid Nuncius
Post by Sid Nuncius
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 29 September: Alice Aldridge and steveski.
Happy birthday, steveski!
Oh and from me too. Were you one of those who doesn't like parties?
Just a quiet drink at The Bull nonight for a few of us?
Serena Blanchflower
2019-09-29 09:32:58 UTC
Happy birthday Steveski!
My doctor told me to keep in shape. Well, this is my shape and I'm
keeping it (anon)
Chris McMillan
2019-09-29 10:20:42 UTC
Happy birthday Steveski!
Happy birthday from us two, Steveski, MOPMOB

2019-09-29 23:21:05 UTC
Birthday News for today, 29 September: steveski.
Thank you to allrats - I had a brilliant birthday weekend (arborial
freshwater fish).

<Janet Umbrella>

I love you all.

</Janet Umbrella>
2019-09-30 07:33:02 UTC
Birthday News for today, 29 September: steveski.
Thank you to allrats - I had a brilliant birthday weekend (arborial
freshwater fish).
<Janet Umbrella>
I love you all.
</Janet Umbrella>