Spoiler Mond. 1st. October
2018-10-01 18:17:20 UTC
/

//

Brian Rix farces - please come back, all is forgiven!
2018-10-01 20:11:36 UTC
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
//
Brian Rix farces - please come back, all is forgiven!
Bleurgh. Come back Jolene and Kenton, please have a shower scene. It
is preferable.
Vicky Ayech
2018-10-02 06:57:55 UTC
On Mon, 01 Oct 2018 21:11:36 +0100, Vicky Ayech
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
//
Brian Rix farces - please come back, all is forgiven!
Bleurgh. Come back Jolene and Kenton, please have a shower scene. It
is preferable.
Someone on fb predicted we'll now get one such a week until they are
caught at it but haven't we had 3 within 7 days now? And I really
didn't like her attitude when she invitHHHH summoned him. I don't
think she even bothered to shower off the pig dirt this time. Nor did
he. And if we are being treated to rurals cavorting in an arthy and
farmy way, why not in the barn or the hay rick as is traditional?
Mike
2018-10-02 07:59:24 UTC
[...]
It was certainly good enough for Ruth and David for their last
ensprogmentation.
2018-10-02 08:30:57 UTC
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
//
he. And if we are being treated to rurals cavorting in an arthy and
farmy way, why not in the barn or the hay rick as is traditional?
Now you come to mention it, I can't remember when I last heard any
reference to any of the farms _having_ a barn. (And of course modern hay
storage methods wouldn't enable that.)
Post by Mike
It was certainly good enough for Ruth and David for their last
ensprogmentation.
Where was that?

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it is too dark
to read." - Groucho Marx
Mike
2018-10-02 08:44:23 UTC
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
//
Post by Mike
It was certainly good enough for Ruth and David for their last
ensprogmentation.
Where was that?
In the hay - on top of the hay pile on the loader ISTR.
2018-10-02 10:12:56 UTC
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
//
Post by Mike
It was certainly good enough for Ruth and David for their last
ensprogmentation.
Where was that?
David has a barn, he stores machinery in it. It was used for a fairly
recent party I think. Not Ruth’s birthday.

2018-10-02 17:33:32 UTC
On Tue, 02 Oct 2018 10:12:56 GMT, Chris McMillan
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
//
Post by Mike
It was certainly good enough for Ruth and David for their last
ensprogmentation.
Where was that?
David has a barn, he stores machinery in it. It was used for a fairly
recent party I think. Not Ruth’s birthday.
One of the Horror-bins set fire to one of the Brookfield barns a while
back.
2018-10-02 07:56:06 UTC
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
//
Brian Rix farces - please come back, all is forgiven!
Bleurgh. Come back Jolene and Kenton, please have a shower scene. It
is preferable.
I said Tom would be in need of a new set of Duracells soon....