A rather late PSA
2018-11-11 08:10:07 UTC
09:15 start for TA omnibus today (get your tickets now)
2018-11-11 09:11:22 UTC
09:15 start for TA omnibus today (get your tickets now)
Given some of the blood tests I've had, the title of this thread made me
boggle slightly.
2018-11-11 10:54:58 UTC
09:15 start for TA omnibus today (get your tickets now)
Given some of the blood tests I've had, the title of this thread made me
boggle slightly.
Wait till you experience the test you get if your PSA results are dodgy.
It'll do more than make you boggle...
Mike
2018-11-11 11:09:00 UTC
09:15 start for TA omnibus today (get your tickets now)
Given some of the blood tests I've had, the title of this thread made me
boggle slightly.
Yes Sid, I thought of you as I typed it!:-)))