Riding Lessons
Rosalind Mitchell
2021-06-24 18:09:54 UTC
I know what I meant to ask.

I thought Ed Nemmer were chronically strapped for cash. What does Keira
need riding lessons for? It hardly seems a high priority.

2021-06-24 19:00:15 UTC
Post by Rosalind Mitchell
I know what I meant to ask.
I thought Ed Nemmer were chronically strapped for cash. What does Keira
need riding lessons for? It hardly seems a high priority.
She doesn't need them but Neil and Susan (well, Neil but Susan seems to
have been happy with the idea) thought she might enjoy some as her
birthday present.
When I use a word, it means just what I choose it to mean, neither more
nor less. (Humpty Dumpty)
Rosalind Mitchell
2021-06-24 22:22:34 UTC
Post by Rosalind Mitchell
I know what I meant to ask.
I thought Ed Nemmer were chronically strapped for cash. What does
Keira need riding lessons for? It hardly seems a high priority.
She doesn't need them but Neil and Susan (well, Neil but Susan seems to
have been happy with the idea) thought she might enjoy some as her
birthday present.
Oh, I see. Susan will be plotting a path to the Pony Club I'm sure.

2021-06-25 08:44:01 UTC
On Thu, 24 Jun 2021 23:22:34 +0100, Rosalind Mitchell
Post by Rosalind Mitchell
Post by Serena Blanchflower
Post by Rosalind Mitchell
I know what I meant to ask.
I thought Ed Nemmer were chronically strapped for cash. What does
Keira need riding lessons for? It hardly seems a high priority.
She doesn't need them but Neil and Susan (well, Neil but Susan seems to
have been happy with the idea) thought she might enjoy some as her
birthday present.
Oh, I see. Susan will be plotting a path to the Pony Club I'm sure.
At present she's busy looking after martha but I do hope Shula gets a
bit too snuggly with Neil, Susan gets suspicious and catches them and
then Shula can't vicar any more.
Mike McMillan
2021-06-25 08:49:25 UTC
Post by Rosalind Mitchell
I know what I meant to ask.
I thought Ed Nemmer were chronically strapped for cash. What does
Keira need riding lessons for? It hardly seems a high priority.
She doesn't need them but Neil and Susan (well, Neil but Susan seems to
have been happy with the idea) thought she might enjoy some as her
birthday present.
Oh, I see. Susan will be plotting a path to the Pony Club I'm sure.
At present she's busy looking after martha but I do hope Shula gets a
bit too snuggly with Neil, Susan gets suspicious and catches them and
then Shula can't vicar any more.
‘vicar’? Another youthamizum?
Toddle Pip, Mike McMillan
Chris
2021-06-25 10:17:57 UTC
Post by Rosalind Mitchell
I know what I meant to ask.
I thought Ed Nemmer were chronically strapped for cash. What does
Keira need riding lessons for? It hardly seems a high priority.
She doesn't need them but Neil and Susan (well, Neil but Susan seems to
have been happy with the idea) thought she might enjoy some as her
birthday present.
Oh, I see. Susan will be plotting a path to the Pony Club I'm sure.
At present she's busy looking after martha but I do hope Shula gets a
bit too snuggly with Neil, Susan gets suspicious and catches them and
then Shula can't vicar any more.
‘vicar’? Another youthamizum?
Another silly plot line. StS’s not that stupid.

She is pretty conceited though. Telling Snappy he was jealous.
Rosalind Mitchell
2021-06-25 13:25:00 UTC
Post by Chris
Post by Rosalind Mitchell
I know what I meant to ask.
I thought Ed Nemmer were chronically strapped for cash. What does
Keira need riding lessons for? It hardly seems a high priority.
She doesn't need them but Neil and Susan (well, Neil but Susan seems to
have been happy with the idea) thought she might enjoy some as her
birthday present.
Oh, I see. Susan will be plotting a path to the Pony Club I'm sure.
At present she's busy looking after martha but I do hope Shula gets a
bit too snuggly with Neil, Susan gets suspicious and catches them and
then Shula can't vicar any more.
‘vicar’? Another youthamizum?
Another silly plot line. StS’s not that stupid.
Sincerely Chris
She is pretty conceited though. Telling Snappy he was jealous.
Obviously I've missed a lot but I know that while Shula may not be
stupid (though hardly a towering intellect) but she is an insufferable
prig, and often bizarre in he behaviour.

Why is she calling Alasdair a friend? If my memory is correct Alasdair,
however bland and stupid he is, would have every right to refuse to have
anything to do with her. Am I misremembering or did Shula not just tell
him to sling his hook one day, no reason, no suggestion of bad
behaviour, she was just bored with him? I know he's boring but so is she
and at least them being boring together saved two other people.

But then, are there any Ambridgeans you'd want at your dinner party?

2021-06-25 17:18:00 UTC
Post by Rosalind Mitchell
[...]
I like the Grundies, especially Ed and Eddie, and maybe we should make
it a BBQ with country music not a dinner party.

Mike McMillan
2021-06-25 07:29:15 UTC
Post by Rosalind Mitchell
I know what I meant to ask.
I thought Ed Nemmer were chronically strapped for cash. What does Keira
need riding lessons for? It hardly seems a high priority.
It’s Kneel who is paying for the lessons.
Toddle Pip, Mike McMillan
Clive Arthur
2021-06-25 10:40:09 UTC
Post by Mike McMillan
Post by Rosalind Mitchell
I know what I meant to ask.
I thought Ed Nemmer were chronically strapped for cash. What does Keira
need riding lessons for? It hardly seems a high priority.
It’s Kneel who is paying for the lessons.
In cash, or by attending to Shula's lady-garden?
--
Cheers
Clive
Chris
2021-06-25 10:17:57 UTC
Post by Rosalind Mitchell
I know what I meant to ask.
I thought Ed Nemmer were chronically strapped for cash. What does Keira
need riding lessons for? It hardly seems a high priority.
That’s why Kneel is paying for them. Soosan says they’re not having doing
enough for the grandchildren- or at least not seeing them enough.

Presumably she has shown horse sense.

2021-06-25 10:59:18 UTC
Post by Rosalind Mitchell
I know what I meant to ask.
I thought Ed Nemmer were chronically strapped for cash. What does Keira
need riding lessons for? It hardly seems a high priority.
That’s why Kneel is paying for them. Soosan says they’re not having doing
enough for the grandchildren- or at least not seeing them enough.
Presumably she has shown horse sense.
Sincerely Chris
Well I hope she and Neil are in a relationship that is stable enough
to withstand the coming oh how we laughed at the yokels
misunderstandings. Or understandings. A warm hay loft, a saintly
wannabe vicarette and a still toned by hard work pig manager undress
slowly...

This could be one of those stories where then next person continues?
Rosalind Mitchell
2021-06-25 11:40:59 UTC
Well I hope she and Neil are in a relationship that is stable enough
<APPLAUSE>