UMRA birthday info for 11 July 2021
Birthday Monitor
2021-07-11 06:13:22 UTC
Birthday News for today, 11 July: Doris Archer.
2021-07-11 17:37:06 UTC
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 11 July: Doris Archer.
I've tried flaming about people who've passed on being in the BN/bi
without indication before, but I was struck down ... (-:

I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than
to those attending too small a degree of it. -Thomas Jefferson, 3rd US
president, architect and author (1743-1826)
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2021-07-11 19:48:19 UTC
On Sun, 11 Jul 2021 at 18:37:06, "J. P. Gilliver (John)"
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 11 July: Doris Archer.
I've tried flaming about people who've passed on being in the BN/bi
Oops - please ignore, I thought it was Grace, and was just trying to
start a BTN thread - not open up that debate again (-:

The main and the most glorious achievement of television is that it is killing
the art of conversation. If we think of the type of conversation television is
helping to kill, our gratitude must be undying. (George Mikes, "How to be
Inimitable" [1960].)
Mike McMillan
2021-07-12 07:28:51 UTC
Post by J. P. Gilliver (John)
Post by Birthday Monitor
Birthday News for today, 11 July: Doris Archer.
I've tried flaming about people who've passed on being in the BN/bi
Oops - please ignore, I thought it was Grace, and was just trying to
Was that an unstable moment then Jpeg?
--
Toodle Pip, Mike McMillan