Lowfield.
Steve Hague
2018-08-25 10:15:36 UTC
It seems to have been broken for a few days. I don't want to have to
resort to listening again.
2018-08-25 12:20:52 UTC
Post by Steve Hague
It seems to have been broken for a few days. I don't want to have to
resort to listening again.
You could always resort to the official precis, at
<http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/archers/catch/>
Never be afraid to fall apart because it is an opportunity to rebuild
yourself the way you wish you had been all along (Rae Smith)
s***@spampot.com
2018-09-28 06:36:28 UTC
Post by Steve Hague
It seems to have been broken for a few days. I don't want to have to
resort to listening again.
You could always resort to the official precis, at
<http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio4/archers/catch/>
The last update on Lowfield appears to be from 17th August 2018
- http://www.lowfield.co.uk/archers/lastweek.phtml

Does anyone know what happened?

Is it likely to recover?
s***@spampot.com
Sorry, 24th August, not 17th.
r***@bearpark.ch
2018-09-28 07:07:27 UTC
Just noticed this message on http://www.lowfield.co.uk/archers/

[quote]

A migration to a new hosting provider failed. An errant backslash caused a server to become overloaded. There is still an issue with uploading new content. Please do bear with us.

CAH - 2018-08-27

[/quote]

That hosting provider must be pretty rubbish with websites if they haven't fixed it in over a month.
Nick Odell
2018-09-28 10:39:12 UTC
Post by r***@bearpark.ch
Just noticed this message on http://www.lowfield.co.uk/archers/
[quote]
A migration to a new hosting provider failed. An errant backslash caused a server to become overloaded. There is still an issue with uploading new content. Please do bear with us.
CAH - 2018-08-27
[/quote]
That hosting provider must be pretty rubbish with websites if they haven't fixed it in over a month.
Hello Ralph, I didn't see you there.

2018-09-29 12:08:15 UTC
Post by r***@bearpark.ch
Just noticed this message on http://www.lowfield.co.uk/archers/
[quote]
A migration to a new hosting provider failed. An errant backslash caused
a server to become overloaded. There is still an issue with uploading new
content. Please do bear with us.
CAH - 2018-08-27
[/quote]
That hosting provider must be pretty rubbish with websites if they
haven't fixed it in over a month.
Berloimy! You been lurking all these years, Ralph? Welcome home!