Apols from the BTM
2018-11-20 09:25:24 UTC
A few days ago Vicky proffered a BTN, which I rejected on the grounds it
was MV. Unfortunately, I was lap-dogging at the time and fell into the
usual trap of Replying to Sender instead of to Group.

I'm sure my sadly absent Mother Superior would approve of such a failing!
http://jennygenes.blogspot.co.uk/
John Ashby
2018-11-20 09:32:35 UTC
A few days ago Vicky proffered a BTN, which I rejected on the grounds it
was MV.  Unfortunately, I was lap-dogging at the time and fell into the
usual trap of Replying to Sender instead of to Group.
I'm sure my sadly absent Mother Superior would approve of such a failing!
IRTA flailing and wondered what sort of an Order you and she were in.

2018-11-20 10:12:26 UTC
A few days ago Vicky proffered a BTN, which I rejected on the grounds
it was MV.  Unfortunately, I was lap-dogging at the time and fell into
the usual trap of Replying to Sender instead of to Group.
I'm sure my sadly absent Mother Superior would approve of such a failing!
IRTA flailing and wondered what sort of an Order you and she were in.
Don't beat about the bush, John. I know what you were imagining.

Nick
SODAM
2018-11-20 10:14:15 UTC
A few days ago Vicky proffered a BTN, which I rejected on the grounds it
was MV. Unfortunately, I was lap-dogging at the time and fell into the
usual trap of Replying to Sender instead of to Group.
I'm sure my sadly absent Mother Superior would approve of such a failing!
Yes, Jenny, but not of your apologising for it! Woman up. Treat your errors
with pride - I do.
--
SODAM
The thinking umrat’s choice for editor
Mike
2018-11-20 11:31:39 UTC
Post by SODAM
Yes, Jenny, but not of your apologising for it! Woman up. Treat your errors
with pride - I do.
When I was teaching I always claimed my errors were deliberate, intended
to test the students!
http://jennygenes.blogspot.co.uk/