the mandate of heaven
Add Reply
c***@gmail.com
2020-02-03 10:25:08 UTC
hello i got some top shelf medical marijuana and carts at affordable prices. Delivery is discrete and safe 100 percent assurance hmu if your interested then we can make some bread together

MENU
-RUNTZ
-COOKIES
-MOONROCKS
-SOUR DIESEL
-LEMON HAZE
-GREEN CRACK
-AK47 KUSH
-STRAWBERRY
-OG KUSH
-PINEAPPLE EXPRESS
-CEREAL MILK

PRICES
OZ-200
QP-450
HP-600
P-1200

CARTS
-STIIIZY
-KINGPEN
-CARTELS
14 a cart bulk sales only

snapchat; carl-720
wickr; carl720
website...marijuanamotion.com
BrritSki
2020-02-03 10:32:27 UTC
On 03/02/2020 10:25, ***@gmail.com wrote:
I think if you want a man date you'd be better off with Grindr than umra.

HTH HAND
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2020-02-03 11:00:12 UTC
I think if you want a man date you'd be better off with Grindr than umra.
HTH HAND
Eiden oh, some of us aren't quite dead yet ...

On the subject of marijuana: some plant appeared, and subsequently
thrived (still is last time I looked), in my back garden plot, with
separate hand-like leaves, that I thought might be it - which I could
truthfully say I didn't put there; sadly, I picked some and showed it to
a cousin and her husband who had been hippies in the '60s, and they
assured me that it was something innocuous, though they could see why I
had thought it might be. (They did tell me what it was, but I've
forgotten: it was some normal British plant.)

Society has the right to punish wrongdoing; it doesn't have the right to make
punishment a form of entertainment. This is where things have gone wrong:
humiliating other people has become both a blood sport and a narcotic.
- Joe Queenan, RT 2015/6/27-7/3