On topic!
2018-11-30 21:36:52 UTC
Tonight and a couple of other nights, last night too, highly
recommended. Not the usual good writer, a less known one but I enjoyed
both episodes. Worth coming back to hear!
I do hope Lily and Rex get together. I think Hannah thinks she might
have sausaged Jazzer but I knew he was too much of a gentleman to do
so when she was drunk, but not unconscious or unable to say no. She
just doesn't remember.

Kenton had a bad outburst yesterday or the day before but the boy done
good tonight. Just the right thing. Let her go back to Russ. She
clearly wants a family Xmas with mum and family and will hopefully
shed the moaner before then.
J. P. Gilliver (John)
2018-11-30 23:54:52 UTC
Tonight and a couple of other nights, last night too, highly
recommended. Not the usual good writer, a less known one but I enjoyed
both episodes. Worth coming back to hear!
I do hope Lily and Rex get together.
Yes, since Pip and the rest seem to be PTFing Toby, it'd be nice for Rex
to get some happiness.
Post by Vicky Ayech
I think Hannah thinks she might
have sausaged Jazzer but I knew he was too much of a gentleman to do
so when she was drunk, but not unconscious or unable to say no. She
just doesn't remember.
Yes, Jazzer is a rough diamond, but (most of the time) still a diamond.
Post by Vicky Ayech
Kenton had a bad outburst yesterday or the day before but the boy done
good tonight. Just the right thing. Let her go back to Russ. She
clearly wants a family Xmas with mum and family and will hopefully
shed the moaner before then.
Agreed on all counts.

visit 255soft.uk

By most scientific estimates sustained, useful fusion is ten years in
the future - and will be ten years in the future for the next fifty
years or more. - "Hamadryad", ~2016-4-4