Dr Shantanu Panigrahi - Complete Dosier for New Scotland Yard
Add Reply
Anonymous Remailer (austria)
2019-03-10 15:35:49 UTC
INTRODUCING TO YOU
https://shantanup.wordpress.com
Interesting read....
If that is all you have to say about my persecution by the pigshit
bastard British race, then you are one of their stooges. You are in
South Carolina.

Are you Thomas Turby, the notorious pedophile motorcyclist from there?
Your IP address is very similar to his.

Add Stephan Pickering, Will Dockery, George Sulzbach and
George Dunce to this list of people to be sued. They are
possibly the "Yorkshire Ripper," undoubtedly left impertinent
messages for you, and Stephan Pickering is a member of a
"paedophile" bike gang who threatened you on roundabouts with
a dead cat.
I don't know these people. But seemingly you know a lot. For example, I
already have Laura Sutcliffe, PSD Admin Officer CE 728603 who has a
connection to the Yorkshire Ripper. I like cats and have no intercourse
with dead ones, only chickens. Why did you place the word "paedophile"
inside quotemarks?

Do you ride a motorcycle? Where were you on the night of January 28,
2013?

Are you really here -
Country: Russian Federation (RU)
Region name: Vladimirskaya oblast
City: Vladimir

Provide me with your real name, working email and postal addresses, or
else face severe consequences. I will also trash your comments. Do not
snip out what is below.

INTRODUCING TO YOU THE WORLD-FAMOUS THINKER WITH A SUPERIOR MIND
Dr Shantanu Panigrahi, Scientist & Philosopher Extraordinaire, is the
Victim of an Enormous Supra-National Conspiracy involving Governments,
Courts, Police, Lawyers, Judges, Prosecutors, Forum Admins, Chicken
Industry Executives, Educators, Politicians, Complaints-Handlers,
Ombudsmen, Motorcyclists, Paedophiles, Secret Services & Mental Health
Providers of UK, India, France, Pakistan, Botswana, Zimbabwe & other
countries not as yet identified but could include Cameroon, Belgium,
Zimbabwe, Holland & Kenya, but is bravely fighting back for Justice as
documented at the websites:
https://shantanup.wordpress.com
https://groups.google.co.uk/forum/#!search/%22Shantanu%2BPanigrahi%22

The following details are all available at the Website and are
reproduced here for convenience:
Addresses: 3 Hoath Lane, Wigmore, Gillingham, Kent, ME8 0SL, UK, also
Plot 2457/1 Gourinagar, Bhubaneswar 751002, Odisha, India also A13/3
Kalindi Housing Estate, North 24 Parganas, South Dum Dum, Kolkata
700089, W.Bengal, India
Emails: shanpanigrahi[at]yahoo.co.uk, panigrahi[at]gmail.com,
catlovers[at]hotmail.co.uk, shan.panigrahi[at]nri.org
Phones: (+44) 01634 379604, (+44) 07967 789619
Dates of Birth: January 15 & August 8 1957, as/when required (selection
on type of Disability Benefit, Legal Fees Waiver etc. being claimed),
alt surname 'Praharaj'
Net Wealth: About US$ 9,000,000 (Rs. 50 crore) including properties in
India
Lawyers: Miss Courtney Olding c.olding[at]pohwer.net & her partner Prof
Gurpal (Paul) Singh Tiwana tiwana9rf[at]btinternet.com, both of 12
Nares Road, Parkwood, Rainham, ME8 9RF, UK
UK Social Security (National Insurance) No. YZ330724D NHS No.
6284771487 Hospital No. R570808AD

LEGAL RECORD
DR SHANTANU PANIGRAHI'S SCHEDULE, AS AT MARCH 1, 2019, OF 800+ CROOKS
(INDIVIDUALS, COMPANIES, DEP'TS & ORGANISATIONS) WHO SHALL BE, OR ARE
BEING, VERY SEVERELY PROSECUTED, SUED, ARRESTED, REPORTED, DISMISSED,
TAKEN INTO CUSTODY, HUMILIATED, DEPORTED, PUBLICLY COMPLAINED ABOUT &
EXPOSED TO INTERNATIONAL RIDICULE UNTIL THEY PAY FULL A COMPENSATION!

DETAILS of the crimes suffered at http://shantanup.wordpress.com (you
can show your support there)
SUMMARIES of these crimes at https://twitter.com/shanpanigrahi &
https://shantanup.wordpress.com/diary-2
KEY to abbreviations at the end of this list; most places are in Kent
or UK

Ellis Jones Solicitors, Ringwood
Nancy Gene, Russian Agent
Terrance General, aka Turby, PMC
H.M. Queen (dethronement & suing, Crown Immunity having been ruled
bogus by Griffith-Jones at Medway County Court, but no beheading,
because of Pardon issued)
Narendra Modi, P.M. of Republic of India, who I will take into custody
at the earliest opportunity
Chat Perera, Senior Complaints Investigator for NHS England Whoreley
Theresa May as PM in my case no. E35YM660 for £5,000,000 to £15,000,000
"Tim", PMC
Legal Aid Agency
Gill Humphrey, HMCTS Fraud Dep't
British Society of Animal Science
Soumya Panda nee Panigrahi, of Odisha, for shameful withholding of my
manuscript of Allurement of Reality
Gill Bannister, Canada House
The British State & all its agents at home & abroad - see
https://shantanup.wordpress.com/2016/01/07
COBRA Committee under the PM
Rashmi Praharaj Panigrahi, only in her capacity as complainant, not as
kutia
Janet Chipperfield, Prosecution Liaison Officer Kent Police
Geddes-Paul Grant, Back Office Section, Central London Court
Dr Masoud, Consultant Psychiatrist, Canada House
Admiral Group
P Brady, Maidstone Crown Court, claimed unrelated to Mrs Sue Brady
Paul Hands, phands[at]aol.com, domiciled in Minnesota, a vile internet
criminal
Tassells Solicitors, Faversham
Chloe Semp, Intake Caseworker at PHSO
Maribelle Birao, Authorhouse Greenberry
Egress Software Technologies Ltd, hackers for the British State
Donna Edmunds, member of oldest profession
Dave Richards, proprietor, Greenberry Publishing
Ewen MacLeod, Bar Standards Board
Peter Tatchell, achoot of the most low class
Jurisdiction Lawyer of the Court of Appeal
Debbie, who refused to supply surname, at Masters Support Unit of the
Queens Bench Div'n, RCJ
Green Party
J Markland & Co. Solicitors
Jimmy Chan, CCMCC Admin Officer not actor
Personal Secretary to H.M. the Queen
Kim Brooks at Fosters Law
ABM Solicitors, Hayes
Malcolm Dodds, Clerk to the Justices, Maidstone County Court & his
crooked accessories
Colin Irvine, PMC
Wasim Yunus, Head, Member & Supporter Services, Libdem Party
Commissioner of Police for Bhubaneswar & Cuttack
Jim Waterson, collaborator in racist hate crime
Philip Harrison, IPCC
Dr Bindas Yogendran, Assistant of Prof Mathews, plotting to give me
electric shocks
J. Sherwood, Duty Judge's assistant
Sharon Davies, Corporate Governancer NHS Medway
Janine Hudson, Canada House Social Worker
Sonia Farrow, Team Leader, North Kent Magistrates Court
Claire Troy, secretary at UoG
Sadiq Khan in his capacity as former Shadow Justice Secretary, not
London Mayor
Dr G Perry, British Poultry Science Journal
Radcliffe School, esp. Board of Governors
Secretary General (ex) Ban Ki-moon of the UN
Adam Lillis, Freedom of Information Officer, IPCC
Ross Kitley (nee Clarke), Listing Manager, Civil Appeals Office at RCJ
Johnson & Johnson group & Janssen Pharmaceuticals Inc. of USA, joint &
several liability
Professor Guddam (deceased), "The Liar" who accused me of plagiarism
HMP Pentonville (Governor & staff)
Dorian Mattar, former Legal Adviser at UN
Narendra Singh Ahluwalia LLB, Advocate
Christine Worsley, HMCTS Customer Investigations Team Directorate
University of Leeds admin, staff & specified former students
Eddie De Guello, PMC
Barclays Bank
ACAS (Arbitration Conciliation & Advisory Service)
John Howarth MEP
Sal Brinton ex-president, Liberal Democrats
Judicial Conduct Investigations Office
Nicola Hazeldene, Digital Support Officer, Medway County Court
Jerome, MI5 agent on RF who called me a "moronic fucktard" on 1/3/2014
& told me to commit suicide
American Express Inc.
Tony Bristow-Stagg, an agent of MI5
Chief Constable Lisa Winward, North Yorkshire Police
District Judge Caddick, Medway County Court, who should be arrested
immediately
Mailer Daemon, for persistent harassment of my email activities
Toni Ronayne, Information Governance Co-ordinator, NHS Kent
Stephen Keith, QB Issue & Enquiries
District Judge Diamond, Southampton County Court, who should be
arrested immediately
Dugdale Solicitors
Dr Olukayode Olukoya, Physiotherapist at Canada House
W. Lash, Medway County Court, acting with criminal intent
Gordon Seekings, Liberal Democrats who shielded mailinator Nick Clegg
Dr Mieras, British Poultry Science Journal's incompetent Editorial
Assistant
Judge Hildebrand, an incompetent or corrupt non-investigator who must
be arrested immediately
Immigration Law Practitioners Association
Acting Police Sgt 812 Burdess, West Yorkshire Police
Deputy District Judge P.Hukwit Morling who should be arrested
Carol Sanders, President of Employment Tribunals
Hatfield Polytechnic (Principal, staff & rats serving in 1978)
A Shabbir, CCMCC Admin Officer
Devi Palanivelu, UN Secretariat, probably not devi8
Andrew Ling, Medway Mental Health Trust
Fosters Law
Bruce Porter, PMC
Robert Napier School, Gillingham
Kamran Hussain, Solicitor, Leeds who covets my Monneka
Evenden Solicitors, Fordingbridge, an accessory, Hampshire Police
Christine Powell, HMPO
Jonathan Melia, Solicitor
Detective Constable 11338 Gibbins, Kent Police Gang
Lynne J Baecker, stalker
P Montserrat, Judge in Chambers Dep't, RCJ
Liverpool Victoria Motor Insurers
Dr Wyn Richards, Livestock Production Programme Manager, UoG
Esther Ruth Mcvey MP whose dep't stalked me
Unknown hackers who stole the password to Satyam website & used it to
resell risperidone
Michael Alig, Club-Kid Killer & stalker
Mathias Gillmann, UN Criminal with office address in Geneva
Gwen Harrison, Parliamentary Commissioner for Standards
Dr B Panda, International Poultry Hall of Fame, unconnected to 'Panda'
of Kent Police
Jane Wintermeyer, Solicitor-General, North Yorkshire Police
Christopher Hope, journalist
Claire Titmus, a stooge of Direct Line Insurers
Laura Spira, Archeress
Lord Peter Hunt, Investigations (Internal) Dep't, IPCC
Khilji, a blackmailer & forger working for RAW inside Indian High
Commission London
S. Lewcock (dec'd) former overseas aid co-ordinator whose lawyer
started harassing me for no reason
European Court of Human Rights for failing me
R Atkinson, crooked solicitor, Kent
Mark Trowbridge, stalker
Craig O'Callaghan, Chief Operating Officer, London International (Durex
Russell Sq) Transcripts
Jeremy Hunt MP (cabinet), Health Secretary
Inspector David Matson, Kent Police, accomplice, phands & TR criminals
North & Central Kent Magistrates Court (all judicial & administrative
staff in 2014-5)
"Jacobus", online liar
Elizabeth Kingsley-Smith, solicitor of eponymous firm
Nigel Hunter, U0G Bid Coordinator who went over to the dark side
Sandra Coe, NHS Accomplice & Bait
Dr Opanuga an Evil One, Long Catlis Rd Surgery, Rainham
Greenberry Publishing
Mohanty aka Bystander, a stalker agent
W S Templeton, Dixon & Templeton Solicitors
Gwain Towler, Ukip double agent
Ravi Singh Sahota, stalker
Alex Simms, IPCC Forced Complaints Operations Directorate
District Judge Wilkinson, a most pernicious criminal who must be
arrested immediately
Richard Hindle, Admin Officer, CCMCC
Sarah Mason, North & Central Kent Magistrates Court
Knight & Gale Chambers, a pseudonym for Stenhouse
Neville Collins, Senior Administrator, HMCTS, relative of the West
Yorkshire criminal
S J Wyatt, Dixon & Templeton Solicitors
Clive Johnson, CLP secretary
"Segev Moran", RF liar
Robert Hills, CCMCC Admin Peon
Thomas Turby, PMC
Joint Council for the Welfare of Immigrants
Anna Coyle, Casework Administrator for IOPC
Taz, who refused to supply surname, a creature of crooked Master Keith
Eastman at RCJ
Nigel Farage MEP
Rupa, occasional non-biological daughter & biological half-sister
Jenny Lynn, who launched an intimidatory car attack on me on 12
November 1997 so I would lose my Disciplinary Hearing that day at UoG
Vic Kanwar, a double agent of the Bar Standards Board
Monneka Tahir, Trainee Solicitor of Leeds
Chelsea College London (1977 bar & badminton staff)
UNESCO (? should be UNHCR, but they never replied in time)
Rural African Network for Poultry, who trafficked contaminated drugs
hidden in chickens & blamed me
"jeremy", PMC
Spectator magazine & Editor Boris
Ajay Bisaria (probably a fake name), c/o Pakistan
Mr Justice Gibbs, Duty Judge, Interim Applications Court, RCJ, who
should be arrested immediately
Pye Tait Consulting who owe me £40 (now £700)
Sathi Satpathy, Temple Farm Ltd Till Manager
Discipline & Complaints Dep't, West Yorkshire Police
Joan Wilson, Complaints Analysis Team Mgr, Disability Living Allowance
Assessment Office, Newcastle upon Tyne
M.I. Wakefield, alleged VOPA founder
Speaker of the House of Commons (Office)
Driver Diversion Unit of Kent Police committing crimes of wrongful
pursuit of diverted speeders
Bassets Solicitors, Gillingham but not Rochester
Budweiser
S. Wilton, HMCTS Customer Investigations Team
Sarah Dobson, Common Hoor for Irfan
Institute of Hydrology in Wallingford, Oxfordshire
Article-1 Law Chambers
Jyoti Gill MP, the adoptive daughter of Prof Maggie Gill
Arkas Law Ltd, Solicitors
"Brother Daniel", TR Mod
Dr Mary Stiasny, Pro Vice-Chancellor (International) & Chief Executive,
University of London
Ms Woollett, Recruiter at Kent County Council
"AllRightMeow", RF Mod
Food Standards Agency
Amber Rudd, Jr Urologist at Medway Maritime Hospital
Louise di Mambro, Registrar, Supreme Court
Lee J. Catling, Head, Professional Standards Dep't, IPCC
Evolution Team of Deepak Chopra, Bernardo Kastrup, Leo Krauss & Richard
Dawkins
"Starry Nightshade", TR liar
Kofi Annan, former Secretary-Director General of UN
Amit, a British Telecom spy who bugged my landline in 2018
Gendarmes, 3 unidentified, one with moustache, Le Havre (2006)
Atos Healthcare
Hatton Law Solicitors
"Audie", RF liar
Michael Lockwood, Seniormost Officer IOPC
Judicial Appointments & Conduct Ombudsman
Andrew Twist, Office Manager at CCMCC
Graham Cotton, Medway County Court Clerk acting with criminal intent
PC 126 Ken Callaghan, West Yorkshire Police
Dep't of Social Security & all its cohort
Anna Turnbull-Walker, Mental Health Solicitor supposedly representing
but really betraying me
Ms Andrade, Recruiter at Kent County Council
Natural Resources Dep't, UoG at Chatham Maritime
Keith Fletcher, spy for Kent Police
Management & Owner, Cross Hearts Motel Loveborough
ELS Law & associates, East End London
"Polymath247", a criminal member of staff at the axis of evil at
Religious Forums
Lutomi Kasumu, Solicitor's Clerk
Medway Towns Council
PC Patterson, Medway Police
Hannah Bell, Casework Administrator for IOPC
French Refugee Organisation (OFPRA)
Hans Sok Appadu LLB LLM, OTS Solicitors
Tenzila Araein, Case Progression Officer, Queen's Bench, RCJ
Nightingale Chambers, Direct Access Barristers
PSE 58737 Naresh (would not provide surname), Kent Police
Stephanie Borthwick, Researcher in Bar Lack Of Standards
Paul Nuttal, Deputy leader, Ukip
Government of Pakistan for maliciously encouraging me to claim asylum
Matrix Chambers, Barristers
Nick White, PSD Complaints Kent
Linda Miller, Blue Yonder Labour
Lynne Overend, IPCC Senior Administrator
Bentall's Department Store in Kingston, Hosiery section for firing me
for trying on the merchandise
"Thorbjorn" alias "Jainarayan", a conspirator of "StarryNightshade" on
RF
O. Feyesitan, Administrative Court Officer
"SalixIncendium", RF admin
Dr D Cooter, a UoG defamer
Cherie (B), barrister with Matrix connection
Master Davison, an evil judge collaborator of Master Eastman in denying
me justice who needs arresting
Professor Dyson Wills, UoG
Christine Okali, Overseas Development Administration
Rt Hon Anthony Blair, former PM
Capsticks Solicitors LLP
David Jackson, Natural Resources Management Dep't, UoG Bid-Co-ordinator
& spy in my office
Councillor Tris Osborne
Ian Drew, IOPC liar
Members of the First-tier Tribunal (Mental Health) serving in July
2016, Leicester
"Sharikind", RF liar
Detective Inspector Grant Stead, training at West Yorkshire Police
Professor Sir Adrian Smith, the Vice Chancellor of University of London
Dr (alleged) Gavin Jackson, Canada House
"Amanda XX", TR liar
Marcus (Mark) Harrington, Employment Advisory Tribunal
"Epic Beard Man", RF liar who accused me of drug-taking
County Solicitors, Chatham
Colonel Edmund J. Burke, PMC
Sally Thompson, Archeress
Anne Robinson, of TV fame, also Governor Development Manager, Medway
Council
Ed Mellor, Senior Solicitor, Capsticks LLP
Andrew A. Adejoro, co-ordinator of secure detention facilities
Gregory Cook, suspected triple agent
J.Shukla & Co. Chartered Surveyors
James O'Neill, Snr Admin Officer, CCMCC
Lola Ogunsiji, Queens Bench Division
Deputy District Judge Mark Harvey, after whose bastard grandfather the
hospital where I was unlawfully held was named, and who must be
arrested immediately
Dr Jagdeesh Arora, KAWAD Commissioner
Dr Reema Patel at Wigmore Medical Centre
Willow Suite (Secure Unit), Littlebrook Hospital, Dartford
Freedom of Information assessment unit, Home Office & Manpower Services
Natalie Goodier, Casework Administrator for IOPC
Aaron Carr, Olympia Syndication, a Jew
Raymond T Finch MEP for harassment
PC Kenan Mehmet (City of London Police)
Zehra, a prostitute robot at Wordpress who temporarily suspended my blog
Robert Kimbell, FRICS & "RedHotSquirrel" in TR
"JJ50", an RF denier that my dead mother visited
Owen Smith MP
Michelle O'Brien, Team Leader Maidstone Crown Court
Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) South East Area HQ
Management Committee, Siri Guru Nanak Gurdwara in Gillingham
Jack Bell, Labour
"Alan", TR liar
Alan Sir Cassian, a legal fiction created by the Legal Ombudsman to
harass me
Wilson, British Aid Management Office, New Delhi, one of 8 "Wilson"
criminals
Sebastian Del Monte, Solicitor
Chief Constables, Kent Police (all who served since 1998)
Philip Fitchett, Medway SJU (Courts Section)
Archon Solicitors, Medway, as deceitful as their clients, the Citizen's
Advice Bureau
Felix Harris, outcaste atheist RF liar
Kingston College of Further Education (all 1972-4 admin & staff)
Mental Health Tribunal
Jules v.d. Heer, Advocate, General Court of the European Union
Solicitors Regulation Authority
Mike Headon, PMC
"Thief", an aptly-named RF Terroriser
"PruePhillip", RF liar
Susan Kinzett at Thames Avenue Surgery, Kent, who trapped me into
calling her "Kinsett"
"Quintessence", RF liar
Felicity Cox, Director, Commissioning Operations, NHS England - South
(South East)
Michael Gove, Justice Minister (2015)
"Bury" aka "caldicott", a HC Judge who must be identified & arrested
immediately
Gyanajuga Publications, Bhubaneswar
Shaiqa Shaffi, Solicitor, may be related to Shaquille
Councillor Dan McDonald
Professor John Perfect, Acting Director, Natural Resources Institute,
UoG
"Sunstone", RF liar
Clearly Business Solutions Limited, now iATO
Alexander Barristers Chambers
Laura (refused to provide surname, while abusing as "Mr Ranigrahi") at
Thames Avenue Surgery
James B. Hunley, a Wiki Vandal who removed the reference to Devananda
Panigrahi
E.B.Oguntona, M.Sc. (Biology)
Nkomi Debrah, Queen's Bench Issue Dep't
Simon Evenden, Solicitor (claimed but seems unlikely from the standard
of communication)
Arthur, Canada House criminal who refused to give surname
Paul R. Reddy, Practice Manager, S&G Solicitors
Rosemary Gannon & those she telephoned in April 2017
Alan Lawson, Service Mgr, Gillingham Citizen's Advice Bureau
Nick Odell, Archer
Sheila Beaumont, suspected lady of the night, prejudicially interviewed
me using a pseudonym for job of Public Enquiry Officer, Kent Police
Yashvardhan Kumar Sinha, London High Commissioner for India
Lucy Bailey, IOPC Provender of False & Misleading Advice
Helen Gaylot, Long Catlis Rd Surgery, Rainham
Michael, who refused to supply surname, at House of Commons Enquiry
Service in July 2018
Iain Flash Gordon Enterprises Ltd, in liquidation
A Davies, Pye Tait, an accomplice, Brennan
PC Yvonne Bowles 46055426 Kent Police
Dr Shobha, Consultant Psychiatrist, Kingsley House
D Edwards, Dixon & Templeton Solicitors
Julie Palmer, PALS & Complaints Admin, KMPT
Kentucky Fried Chicken staff in Norbiton in 1977 who accused me of
mistreating chickens even though they were dead
Clerk to Kent Justices (all occupants of post 2003-2019)
Trisha Starbrook, IPCC
British Gas
Canada House, a KMPT criminal enterprise of shameless bastards which
should be razed to the ground
Driver & Vehicle Licencing Agency
Stephanie Linden, Service Manager at the PohWER morons
Linda Worsley, a witch from the wicked HMCTS
Highways Agency
Cyprus Government in 2018
Rt Hon David Gauke MP, Lord Chancellor (who is also the Secretary of
State for Justice)
Mainguard Security, East Ham, burglars
Ali Memon, Court of Appeal Civil Division
Megan Morris, IPCC
Kynvin, Maidstone County Court Officer
Department of Environment Food and Rural Affairs
Lisa Duffy 6, Ukip Director
Atif Mahmoud, HMCTS stooge
M L Dutta, a criminal from Birmingham
His Honour Judge David Griffith-Jones QC who must be arrested
immediately
Julius Erie Kaneko, UN
Vince Maple, Labour
"ChristineM", RF liar
Susan Joss of Hampshire, Solicitor & complainant to Hampshire Police
Room E503 RCJ (all occupants 2013-)
A J Reese, Education Officer claiming to be Headteacher
David Currie, Central Process Unit, Fixed Penalty Office, Kent
Independent Police Complaints Commission, also renamed after my
complaint (IOPC/IPCC)
Leslie Cousins, CPO Queen's Bench, RCJ
NHS Walk-In Centre, Balmoral Court, Gillingham
Rocky Beltrami, Solicitor
Nirj Deva MEP
"questfortruth", RF liar
H.M. Passport Office & familiars
Christopher Womack, JP
Mary Shanahan, Duty Cover Team London, Eastern & Southern ET/ACAS
Jasvinder Singh Panesar AKA Sivaji, a criminal director, Walsall
Boobie Susan Savage, an agent provocateur of the British Secret Service
Police Inspector 8834 David Venus-Coppard, Midway Task Force
Chicken vandal motorcyclist who threw an egg at the front of my house
of January 27, 2013
Alison Hall, Senior Systemic Psychotherapist at Medway Secondary Care
Psychological Therapies Service
Lee Gledhill, Clerk at Alexander Barristers
Kelly-Anne Johnson, Case Manager, Supreme Court & Judicial Committee of
the Privy Council
Packard Bell Computers, a division of Hewlett Packard for corrupting my
systems
"Allah", an individual consciousness deity incarnate of nirguna
Saraswati
British Poultry Science Journal & its Editor-in-chief
Supreme Court of India as at 2018- for theft of my wallet & Indian
Passports
Labour Party
Edward Milliband MP
Milton Platt, RF liar
Kevin Eaves, Employment Tribunals
Judge Cryan, RCJ, who should be arrested immediately
Eadey J. who might not be the same as Eady, J
"LeO Admin", a fake name used by a State Moron at the Legal Ombudsman
Dennis Goodinson, c/o HM Prison Service
Nadeem, Scamming not Scanning wing of Medway Maritime Hospital
Jacqui Goold, Administrator at OISC
Joanna Brown, Casework Administrator at Independent Adjudicator for
Higher Education
RLegal Solicitors in Regent St
Stacy Vieira, IOPC Customer Contact Advisor
Kevin Joss, Trainee Solicitor aka Joss Macdonald MP
"oldbadger", RF liar
Padma Panigrahi at Peter Edwards Law, another wolf in cousin's clothing
"Pipl", PMC (machine tools)
Derek Russell, UoG conspirator
Sexual Health Advisory Board, Bury St. Edmunds
Professional Standards Dep't, Kent Police
Martin Daniels, 2014 Chair, Barnsole Primary School, related to Brother
Daniels
Information Rights Dep't of KMPT, who sent my personal data to a
hijacked yahoo email
Caroline J Wilson, FOI/DPA Casework & Customer Services Directorate,
IPCC
David Jenkins at Queen's Bench Enquiries, RCJ
James Blunt, a perverted one at RF
Mike Fleming, PMC
Steve Burrough, Intake Caseworker at PHSO
M. E.Coulon, Registrar of General Court of the European Union
Rod Peer, political double agent
Secretary Theo Glypsis, Embassy of the Hellenic Republic, London
Jay Wiltshire, Team Leader, Canada House
Richard the Lion-heart poster who Kent Police refused to arrest
Momotaj Begum of the Case Progression Team at the Admin Court Office,
RCJ
POhWER Ltd for harassment
Police & Crime Commissioner for Kent
Dr J Barrett, Programme Manager, Dep't of International Development, UoG
Medway Maritime Hospital (all admin & staff)
Shanthi at the Gillingham News Agents, impersonator
Gary Burnore, paedophile stalker
Rt Hon Theresa May MP as Home Secretary but not as Prime Minister
Davidson J Cameron, Solicitor
Kent & Medway NHS & Social Care Partnership Trust (KMPT)
Lindsay Donohoe c/o The Legal Ombudsman
Bilal Mazhar, Absolute Barristers
"Rival", RF Cyber-Commander
Port of Dover Police
Sir John Brigstocke, KCB, Judicial Appointments & Conduct Ombudsman
Linda Nicolaides FRSPH, state informant
National Pro Bono Centre, Chancery Lane
A Bernard Prado, Solicitor (junior advocate), Dixon & Templeton
Solicitors
Ivy Mendola at Authorhouse Pornographers
Jane Mcneil, HMCTS Kent
Dave Moore, Admin Supervisor at CCMCC & relative of Patricia Moore
Derek Russell, an agent of state oppression
"Aupmanyav", main RF liar
"dfnj", RF liar
Andy Major, Natural Resources Management Dep't, UoG
Ian Lavery MP, Shadow Minister for Trade Unions & Civil Society
PSE 56761 anon, Kent Police
Chris Latimer, Director
"Trailblazer", RF liar
"Tarheeler", RF Admin
Rt Hon Jeremy Wright QC MP, Attorney General (removed from office after
my complaint)
Joleene Sears, NHS, bribed to change her Mental Health Report
"sealchan", RF liar
United Nations (UN), New York NY11001 (Refugees Section)
Dr P Paciorek, Occupational Physician, Kent Police
PC 13753, Kent Police
Overseas Development Tropical Development Institute, Culham (all
personnel 1984-92)
Fareeha Ayyaz, RCJ Stooge
Ambassador Bikas, Hellenic Republic
"Panda", an accessory of the Criminal Kent Police
Assistant Chief Constable Allyn Thomas, Kent Police, part of the Toad
Jestice System
Beckett Solicitors LLP
Shah & Co. Certified Accountants
"IndigoChild5559", a Zionist bastard at RF
"BSM1", RF liar
Joseph N Heaford, solicitor (false) at IOPC
Rehman Chishti MP
Mr McWilliam, presiding over prejudiced 1998 UoG Disciplinary Hearing
against me
Austin Macauley Publishing
David Chalice, double agent
Supreme Court of the UK (entire bench serving at July 2016)
Michael Parker, Solicitor
Seaboard Energy
Dell Computers
Heather Woodgate, stalker
Miss T Holland, Civil & Family Support, HMCTS Southside
Tracey Wood, NHS, a liar & deceiver
Rt Hon The Lord Tugendhat
P&O Ferries
Cripps & Co. Solicitors, Kent
"MetallicHue", RF communist
Gemma Mistry, Casework Administrator for IOPC
Joss Legal Solutions Limited
Lois Derham, PALS & Complaints Officer, KMPT
Law Society, Medway esp Pitt & the bastards who run it
Saiqa Shaffi, Solicitor (IPCC now broken up because of my complaints &
made into IOPC)
World Poultry Science Association (UK Branch, incorporated)
Ruth Kirkham, County Solicitors
iATO, formerly Clearly Business Solutions Limited of Kashif Irfan
Medway Councillors as a group
Sajid Javid, Home Secretary
Kent Live News, collaborator in crimes against me
County Court Money Claims Centre (all Salford staff)
J Morris, Maidstone Crown Court Concealment Officer
Tribunals Service Mental Health Administration (TSMH)
Dr Richard Mathewman, Livestock Production Programme Manager
M Katani & Co. Solicitors
Mo Chowdhury, Registry Mgr, Civil Appeals Office (Room E308), RCJ
R Newton, Tribunal Officer (Employment)
Julia Fulcher, HMG Criminal Law & Legal Policy Unit
Master Keith Eastman, a lunatic at the High Court Queen's Bench
Deputy High Court Judge Kennedy QC, Lewes Appeal Centre who must be
arrested but only after investigation
Fleur Meacham, Admin Officer, Professional Standards Dep't, West
Yorkshire Police
Karen Warner, Customer Investigations Officer at HMCTS
Nada, Site Manager of Shell Kent Petrol Station in 2008
Family Planning Practice, Gillingham
Jill Eastman at Canada House & probably some relative, Master Eastman
Tanya (Tanstalk) Cummins, a pseudonym of the daughter of Rik (Amrik)
Kalsi
Henry Allinson, Wye College
Rupkiran Bhamra, RCJ Fees Office who tried to force me to sign the
EX160 form
Person(s) unknown who placed human ejaculate in my harmonica in Rainham
in 1997
Authorhouse LLC for failing to pay me royalties on the book they
refused to publish
"Hog", PMC
Ian Grant, Senior Admin, UoG
Austin Rathe, Clerk for Liberal Democrats
Symantec who installed spywares into my computer
Natalie Crabbe, Solicitor
Kerry Butler, PSD Complaints Kent Police,aka Kerry Vant at N&C Kent
Magistrates Centre
Andrew Deas, Admin Officer, Civil Appeals Office, RCJ
"Wizofoz", Secular Cafe Mod & defamer at Rational Skepticism,
bestiality suspect
Prince Harry Windsor, illegitimate heir
Professor Mathew, Indian Doctor at Little Brook Hospital
Wayne Hemingway, a dirty dog in the Medway Council
Detective Chief Superintendent John Molloy, Kent Police
Sahin Chowdhury, an HMCTS pimple at RCJ regulating access to Momotaj
"Ancient Soul", RF liar
Commissioner, City, London Police
Medway Adult Social Care (Dementia Dep't c/o KMPT-PALS)
Leanne Crowley, IPCC Criminal
"Vinayaka", a Saivite predator at RF
Laura Sutcliffe, PSD Admin Officer CE 728603, & some connection to the
Yorkshire Ripper
Ladbrokes, for cheating & claiming my chit was forged
Jennifer M of NHS England in Redditch, possibly working for Pye Tait too
Stephen Joyce, CCMCC Admin Peon
Walter H Steffan, a resident of Delaware, USA, email address panigrahi-
is-a-cunt[at]chickenfucker.net
Constable Alan D. Pughsley QPM, mindless stooge and defender of the
Evil Queen
Penny X, Archeress
Egregious_C, ec[at]derd.net, an anonymous, racist stooge & cohort of
the UK State
Jeannette Lismore, CPU Kent
Sue Pickersgill, Collared Officer 6920 at North Yorkshire
Chair of Nutrition, Institute of Aquaculture, University of Stirling
(usurper)
Teresa Crane, Professional Standards Caseworker, PCC
Boots the Chemists for deliberately spoiling my film so I would lose my
1998 case
Rev. Thomas Jones, Pontypridd & Washington, a TR stalker
English Democrats Party, Ongar
Chief Constable Dee Collins, West Yorkshire Police
Employment Tribunal (Ashford)
Scarboro Ward, the Arundel Secure Unit, William Harvey Hospital,
Ashford (named after grandfather, criminal Judge Mike Harvey)
Cornhill Senior Security Plan
Talk Rational forum (TR) (all mods & admins)
Dr Thomas, Research Manager, UoG
Dave Johnson, Legal Ombudsman in Wolverhampton
Secretary, Trades Union Congress (TUC)
Iain McNicol, Labour Party
His Excellency Sir Jeremy Greenstock at Permanent Mission of the UK to
the UN
Vicky Ayech, Archeress
Central London Criminal Court (The Old Bailey)
Holly Hepworth, "partner" of Nikesh Sharma
West Yorkshire Police
Gurpal Singh Tiwana aka Paul, a snake in wolf's clothing
"sayak83", RF liar
Manager, The Citizens Advice Bureau, Balmoral Road, Gillingam
Phoenix Pharmacy for adding opium to prescriptions thereby creating
addiction
Zak Stenhouse, North Casework IPCC now IOPC, a relative, John Stenhouse
Catherine Fothergill, CPU Driver Diversion Kent Police
Professor Haines, Food Security Dep't, UoG
Dr Prakash Rao, Consultant Psychiatrist, BUPA Walderslade
Poster on 13 Feb 2019 from 82.69.113.33 who wanted to "Batter my
fucking brains out or cut me open from my cunt to my throat."
"Ajay0", agent of Asaram Bapu & Ram Rahim Singh on RF
Thomas Bartlett, an agent of the Government Legal Dep't Litigation Group
PC Nigel Shambler (demoted from Inspector of Police, following my
complaint)
Keith Hinton, QB Division
Ashley Pascaul, fraudster at Austin Macauley Editors owing me US$5,600
Olympia Publishers
Deputy District Judge Wilson, CCMCC, Salford who must be arrested
immediately
Nigel Richardson, Solicitor
Susan Cooke & adult family, dishonest recruiter at Kent County Council,
who stopped me working as an Escort
Treasurer, Moulsford Cricket Club, Culham
Kerry Pritchard at Fosters Law, a shameful triple agent AKA Kerry Vant
AKA Kerry Butler
Jolanta Edwards, Cheshire Solicitor aka Padma
Chief Constable Mike Fuller, Kent Police, part, the Toad Jestice System
"robocop (actually)", RF liar
Disability Living Allowance Assessment Team, Medway
"loverofhumanity", hateful RF liar
James Hadley Chase, Jr.
Stephane Dujaric, Spokesman for the Secretary General of the UN
"GetDead,loony", TR liar who called me "deranged"
Alan Harding, Solicitor
Kerry Vant, North & Central Kent Magistrates Court Administration
Centre aka Kerry Butler, PSD Complaints Kent Police
Petr Olcan ("petrolcan"), PMC
Peter Edwards Law Ltd
Total Britannia Service Station, Rainham
"ChristineES" aka "Tiggerism", RF liar
"Evangelicalhumanist", RF liar
Mohammed Khan Bakhri, M.Sc.(Econ. Hons), Pakistan High Commission,
London
Scot Moncreif & Associates, Solicitors, probably connected to Maggie
Duff (Scots)
Scott T Cross, Solicitor
Nitin Dodhia, Admin Court, RCJ
PC 1593 Christopher Parnell, North Yorkshire Police
Banks Kelly Solicitors
S Clark, UoG clerk
Jonathan Arnott, TSMH Solicitor
Dixon & Templeton Solicitors, Fordingbridge, accessory, Hampshire Police
Andy Ampers, political stooge
Courtney Olding, Independent Advocate & useless moron
Marty Caine, a stooge of Capsticks Solicitors LLP
Extradition section of British state for failing to get Panesar
extradited
Faisal Majid & 4 (four) John Doe TSMH personnel
"Scraggy", PMC
OIC of Fees Office, RCJ who wrongly accused me of claim fraud
Stephanie Allsager, IOPC
The Mayor of Medway
District Judge Millward, Maidstone Combined Court, who should be
arrested immediately
John Stenhouse, claimed Barrister & kingpin in the conspiracy to harass
me
"Landon Caeli", RF liar
Dr B Irala, Kingsley House, author of defamatory report on my mental
health
Kelly Williams, NHS Information Governance Officer
PC Bob Mahay, Kent Police
David English, IPCC Contact Advisor
Inspector Maxwell Holway, a Child Pornographer, Kent Police
Laura Slater, CCA IPCC
Richard Spector, ELS Law, also left impertinent web-messages for me as
"Richard"
Jan Inghelram, Luxemburg crook claiming to be COJ Director Europe Legal
Adviser on Admin
P Rees, Delivery Manager, CCMCC
"Gay Pride", TR liar
Joyce Darling of UoG (known in 2003 as '"The B!tch", thief of my bank
card details)
Sarah Liddell, Independent Adjudicator for Higher Education
Shell petrol station on Hoath Lane (all admin & staff 2006-8)
Dr Ahmet, Canada House with suspected underground links to TSMH
"Jos", RF liar
Rebecca Ann Carter, a swindler from Authorhouse
PC 13686, Kent Police
Leader of the Opposition,Jeremy Corbyn
Eleanor Watts, Civil Appeals Registry (Room E307), RCJ
"Fenrir", accomplice of phands at TR
Nina Miah, Public Liaison Unit, New Mayor
Secular Cafe webforum (all mods & admins)
Sabrina Adeyemo, stooge of the Secretary of Employment Tribunals
Bruno Diaz, a false friend
Councillor Barry J Kemp
Dr Chris Wood, UoG and agent of the UN to deny my post as Director of
Sustainable Development
Professor Sally Solomon, British Poultry Science Journal
Bar Standards Commission
Dr Guy "Poultry" Poulter, new Director, Natural Resources Institute, UoG
Sue Brady, Maidstone Crown Court
Jeremy Corbyn, in his capacity as Leader, Labour
Fahmida Yasmin, Master's Support Unit, Queen's Bench
"Viraja", RF liar
Cmd. Theodore Koeppel c/o The Embassy of Greece, London
Zin Lee LLB, New York
Nic Gould, suspected to be the Nic[at]Medway County Court who refuses
to give surname
"DeviChaaya", homosexuality apologist at TR
James Bromley, IPCC
Debbie Walton, NHS England Chief Customer Contact Officer
Alex Charles Calthrop, A&O Enterprises
Masters Support Unit of the Queens Bench
Lord Chancellor's Office, Gillingham, all staff 1997-2002
Emman, Public Correspondence section, Cabinet Office
Deborah Bean, Buckingham Palace Chief Correspondence Officer
Steven Holloway, Assessor at the Legal Ombudsman
Susan Matthews at Thames Avenue Surgery, Kent, where they are all
called Susan
Hijacker of gentle.ballads[at]yahoo.com
John Ashdown, White Patient at Willow Secure Suite, Littlebrook
Hospital, who maltreated me by being discharged first
Nckentmc, an annonymous agent of Kent HMCTS
District Judge Green, Medway Court, linked to Green Acre academy, who
must be arrested immediately
Lord Irvine of Lairg, dec'd, former Lord Chancellor, for failing to
brief the Queen adequately on proceedings
Clodagh O'Neill, ACO Case Progression Officer
"blu2", RF liar
Police Detective Inspector 46010977 Lee Neiles
Stephens & Sons, Solicitors & Commissioners for Oaths, Chatham
Dr Sunaina
"Earthling", RF liar
Dr K Manivannan, Thames Avenue Practice
Patrick O'Flynn MP
IP Address 67.159.36.22 on August 11, 2018 07:15:14 GMT+1
John Ashby, Archer
Ivan D. Reid, PMC
Barnsole Primary school esp Board of Governors
Dr J T Banser, Director, Instt of Animal and Veterinary Research,
Cameroon
Angela Wright, Criminal & Civil Law Policy Unit
Beth Coulton, Advisor for IOPC
Ronen Ghose, a secret agent
Janssen Pharmaceuticals Inc. & Johnson & Johnson group of USA, joint &
several
Sanchia Wheeler, Solicitor (Birmingham)
Hampton Court Nursing Home
Edward M, an agent of Cherie
Instant Security Ltd for planting bugging devices
Police & Crime Commissioner for North Yorkshire
Professional Standards Dep't, West Yorkshire Police
Freethought & Rationalism Discussion Board admins
"Deepdish Pizza", RF lying atheist
Elaine Beautridge, interviewer for Kent Police
Medway County Court
George Sorrell, Oncologist
Emma Palmer at Whitehead Monckton, maybe moonlighting with Kent Police
Lisa Bridger, Medway County Court
Marty Caine, Most Evil Solicitor & Conspiracy Ringleader
Shaquille at NHS England Contact Centre may be related to Shaiqa Shaffi
Stuart Gray, a pimp of the British State operating in Germany related
to Rosie Gray of Libdems & Mailinator
Eleftherios Venizelos Airport
S Farid at the RCJ (for refusal to give full name)
John Hebden, Registry Staff Manager, Civil Appeals Office, RCJ
Mrs S Miller, Maidsone County Court Officer
"ADigitalArtist", RF Mod
"columbus" aka "Tom", RF liar
Daniel Jackson, Trainee Solicitor
Chris J Dixon, Archer & stooge of Dixon & Templeton
Adam Price-Gill, Labour stooge
University of Greenwich (UoG, esp Chancellor & Bursar)
Catriona Morrison, tool of the Legal Ombudsman
HR Dep't of UoG (all staff 2001-3)
Sid Nuncius, Archer
Mrs T Fagg, Medway County Court for evading my Voluntary Bill of
Indictment
Terry Chaner, Solicitor
Charles Houster, Solicitor with two surnames
Mary Appiah-Ampofo
Victoria Ribbons, undercover agent of the British State at Shah Medical
Practice
Rajvir Bath, Idiot Investigator, Legal Ombudsman
Moore & Blatch, crooked solicitors
Professional Standards Dep't, Hampshire Police
Shell Petroleum
Religious Forums (RF, all mods & admins)
Boots Chemists, especially Aphrodisiac Dep't for misselling
Guido Fawkes, stalker
Professor D Wills, Director, Natural Resources Institute, UoG
Carol Wilson, Civil Appeals Office, RCJ
Jennifer Brennan, Harrogate Director, Pye Tait fraudsters
Joanna Hamer, Issue Section, Medway County Court
Kashif Irfan, absconding Terrorist
General Sir Nicholas Carter, KCB CBE DSO
Dimitrio Caramitsos-Tsiras on expiration of his diplomatic immunity
Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC, for its crimes separate
from those of the IOPC successor)
Essex Police
Judge Brian Doyle, President of the Employment Tribunals who must be
arrested immediately
"Amanaki", RF liar
K French, Dixon & Templeton Solicitors
Parliamentary & Health Service Ombudsman (PHSO)
Judge Kurrein at the High Court of Chancery who must be arrested
immediately
Office for the Supervision of Solicitors
Anne Billinge, Listing Office Manager, Civil Appeals Office at RCJ
Selma Mafouz aka Sarah Mahfouz, HMCTS duplicitous criminal
Stephen Crowther MEP
UK Independence Party
Patricia Moore, Medway Court Officer (no connection to MoorePay, but
maybe to Dave Moore?)
Rt Hon Geoffrey Cox QC MP, Attorney General
UK Visas & Immigration, Office Mgr
Primary Care Team, NHS Medway Clinical Commissioning Group
Nikesh M Sharma, Solicitor for Wigmore Torturers
Professor D. Fussey, Vice-Chancellor of UoG
Dr Jaswait Singh, Vice Chancellor of Manipur University & Bhardwaj
Stooge
Sue, who refused to supply surname, at QB Issue & Enquiries who signed
for my letter at 7:54am on 16 May 2017
Santa Claus, 2013 internet criminal in wordpress.com
PC 1220 Shahid Sanya, illiterate of West Yorkshire Police
Citizens Advice Bureau, Goring-by-Sea
Whiterose Blackmans Solicitors, Leeds
"Henson X", state troll on TR
Deputy District Judge Smith, Central London County Court, who must be
arrested immediately
Kavita Chahal, Assessment Analyst, IOPC
Court of Appeal
Bureau du Procureur, Cour Penale Internationale
Nick Clegg, impostor or may be the real thing
Susan Bond, Greenacre Academy
Russell Jones & Walker, Solicitors
Police Inspector Joseph Holness, Kent Criminals
Room C314 RCJ (all occupants 2018-)
Judge Druce, Employment Court, who must be arrested immediately
Rajan Mathai, Former London High Commissioner for India, who must be
expelled from UK
Strachan School of Motoring
Anna Klodnicka, TS Croydon HMCTS
"Bird123", RF liar
Neil Pitts, agent of the British state
Hull County Court
Court Manager, Medway Civil & Family Court (2013-16, all occupants of
post)
Judge Fawcett, absconding, for whom I have issued a Warrant for Arrest
"Shunyadragon", RF liar
Patel (of London South Employment Tribunal Croydon, refused to give
forename)
Dr A. Mwanche, Minster Medical Practice, a mawanche
Mishcon de Reya Solicitors
James Rowan, Citizen vs State, Inc.
The Diana, Princess of Wales Memorial Fund for failing to return my
donation
Union of Petrol Station Pump Attendants, set up by myself despite TUC
threats
Tuckers Solicitors, Kent branch
ufor_it[at]hotmail.com posting from 194.187.249.46
Independent Adjudicator for Higher Education
Adam Sampson, Chief Legal Ombudsman & nepotistically related to Fraser
Sampson of Yorkshire PCC
Constitutuency Labour Party (CLP), Gillingham & Rainham
Rosie Gray, Policy Unit, Liberal Democrat HQ
Maidstone Road Rainham Surgery
Furley Page LLP Solicitors-at-law, Canterbury
Fort Pitt Grammar School for Girls
"It Aint Necessarily So", RF liar
Anti-Defamation League (ADL)
"Sam", PMC
Prof. Margaret ("Maggie") Gill, Head of Natural Resource International,
UoG, an evil Scottish witch
Oliver Cousins, a cousin of Ms Leslie Cousins, HMCTS Admin Court Office
Alfred Jones, dirty Labour crook
Jean Hewitt at Long Catlis Rd Surgery
Meera Panigrahi, former sister till she took the side of Bhardwaj &
Panesar
Dr Adoko Emezie, MD (psychiatry) locum to Canada House
Dr Benjamin Wrench, torturer
June Go*, unknown deep state anonym with evil intent
Sergio Gomez Moreira, an online troll
Stuart Morley, NGAHR
Gladwyn Iko Pereira, Room E403, High Courts of Justice, not a fraud
like "Perera"
Chief Prosecutor, International Criminal Court at Den Haag
Councillor Naushabah Khan
Judge Murdoch QC, Medway County Court, who should be arrested
immediately
NHS Medway Clinical Commissioning Group
Criminal & Civil Law Policy Unit, Justice Dep't (all 2014 staff)
Wigmore Medical Centre, NHS Practice Gillingham
Elizabeth Findlay, Senior Counsel
Dr Anjana Shah, Long Catlis Rd Surgery, Rainham
M A. Bishop, CCMCC Peon
Brenel (refused to give full name) at HJA Solicitors
Gillian Huston, Judicial Conduct Investigations Office
Mark Amos, NHS Deputy Ward Manager at Littlebrook Hospital Willow
Secure Suite
District Judge Parnell, Medway County Court
Northampton County Court
Alan Higgins, HMCTS Junior Clerk
Angela McNab, Medway Mental Health Trust, relative of Jim McNab
Joss Macdonald MP (Mr after gender reassignment), Joss Legal Solutions
Law Society
Dr Sivaji Panesar of New Delhi Ministry of Home Affairs and/or fake
created by Kashif Irfan
May Parsons, a criminal conspirator
Maidstone Crown Court
Dr Akim Abimbola Kassim, Consultant Physiotherapist, Canada House
Mike Percival, an Overt Soliciting Agent
Markus Booth, a double agent of the Europe State in Strasburg
Deportation dep't, Home Office for failing to deport Indian Commissioner
Dr Barry Blake, Head, Dep't for International Development, Natural
Resources Institute, UoG, a plagiarist
Parakh Hirani, Room E307 or failing that E308 at RCJ
Dr Bahadur Gurung, Thames Avenue Practice
Temple Farm Ltd (Directors, but not the company)
Asif Khan, Judgment Clerk, Criminal Appeal Office, himself criminal
Sun Life
Allerton, Science Teacher at Stanley Technical High School in 1973 who
taught me bad things
Tom Watson, Deputy Leader, Labour
Rod Bowen, Forestry Specialist at UoG (basically, overpaid gardener)
AXA Life Insurance
Nadia Hussain (spelling may vary), QB Issue & Enquiries
Paul Maynard, White Patient at Willow Secure Suite, Littlebrook
Hospital, who maltreated me by being discharged first
Treasury Solicitor & accomplices
Kent Country Council for denying me the role of Community Warden
Jane Adams, NHS Serious Incidents and Complaints Lead
David Cameron, former PM of UK
Barristers Direct LLC
OTS Solicitors
Council of Europe
S R Savage, Medway County Court for evading my Voluntary Bill of
Indictment
Investigation Management Unit (IMU), Kent Police
Maureen Morgan, Long Catlis Rd Surgery, Rainham
Jennie Wren, Maidsone County Court Officer
Slater & Gordon Lawyers, Manchester
Police Sergeant Glenn Fisher, PC 46012548
Peter Wieck, PMC
The Original devi8, not a devi but a deviate, webtroll, transsexual &
liar
John Bercow, Speaker of the House of Commons who never replied to my
Summons
Wye College
Thomas Oxton, an absconding barrister
International Criminal Court (ICC) (all Judges & senior management)
Jayne Stevens, Medway County Court Petty Clerk
PC 59899 'Emma', IMU Chief Investigator (Kent Police) refused to
provide surname probably because it is 'Palmer'
Davies Arnold & Cooper Solicitors for CAB who confused me
Interim Applications Court, RCJ
Anna Harrison, HMCTS Customer Service Team, a failed Insulator
"devi8", pretending goddess but really a deviate
Elizabeth Smith, Paralegal at the Legal Ombudsman
Larry Rush, Corrupt Humans Resources Manager at OISC
Tremark Associates, process-servers
Ponnuthurai family hiding behind Arkas Law Ltd
Dr Andrew Grant Westby, Natural Resources Institute, UOG & Wye College
Debra Kemp, Legal Executive, Kent Police
J.Rodgers, CCMCC Trainee Peon
Dr D Thomas, NHS conspirator
Farhan Haq, Deputy Spokesman for the UN Secretary General
Direct Line Insurers, a Toad of the Government
Inspector Timothy Ryton, Child Pornography Fantasist, Kent Police (like
most others serving there)
Central London Civil Justice Centre
Mark Olson, PMC
Thames Avenue Surgery, malpractitioners in Medway
Liberal Democrats Party
PC Wilkins, Bury St. Edmunds Police
Paul Clark, retired MP
Administrative Court at RCJ, all corrupt judges & staff
Neal Champ(ion), PMC
Whitehead Monckton Solicitors
Dr Rakesh Patel formerly of Canada House
June Goodwin, HMCTS
Ministry of Justice or rather Injustice & Paedophilia
Eddie Jaynes, sadistic porter at Canada House who is allowed to make
clinical diagnoses
Dr Htike, Shelley Ward, Littlebrook Hospital
Professor N. Bhardwaj, University of Manipur, a fake psychiatrist
Lauren Wood, HMCTS Customer Service Team
Brian Walker, a legal fiction of Jyoti Gill MP
Absolute Barrister
Parliamentary Standards Commission
Julie Boswell, Solicitor
Greg Levinski, a criminal dvaita & adharma on the Religious Forums
Anita Stone, ACAS
Nic Gibson, Civil & Enforcement Section, Medway Court
Catherine Skelton, Executive Officer, University of London
Cabinet Office esp "Louise" who refused to give his surname
(2014/TO615415)
Rik (Amrik) Kalsi & adult family excl Ranbir S Kalsi
Dover Institute for the Criminally Insane
Shell Franchise Services
Jo-Ann Monaghan, Operations Manager at Kent Civil & Family Courts
Adrian Turner, Professional Conduct Dep't, Bar Standards Board
Barbara Nabufu, barbarous Care Co-ordinator, KMPT
Andy Stamp, double agent
Danny Romney, an evil colleague who inserted his name into a brand new
Dell PC I bought
Wordpress Inc. & subsidiaries
Felix Horwath, Fees Office, RCJ
Vanda James, another crooked solicitor, Kent
Peter Edwards, a likely plant by Kalsi Bhardwaj
Dr Isaac Sundeep, professional sadist, supplier of false diagnoses,
Medway Maritime Hospital's Consultant Psychiatrist
London High Commissioner for Pakistan
Hodge, Jones & Allen Solicitors (HJA, esp "Brenel")
Nicholas Sorrell, Sorrell & Co., Solicitors, duplicitous arsehole who
took a bribe from my employers to betray me
D.Bailey, CCMCC Under-Peon
Mary Shanahan, officer of ACAS
Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC)
Fraser Sampson, stooge of the PCC North & West Yorkshire, suspected
husband of Adam Sampson, Chief Legal Ombudsman
Natasha Spreadborough, solicitor colleague of Anna Turnbull-Walker
Professional Standards Dep't, North Yorkshire Police
Ranbir S Kalsi, separate from other Kalsis
Gherson Solicitors
"davethedave", mocking PMC
Dr Niranjana Patel behind whom Sudhir of Wigmore Medical Centre hides
Mackenzie Sharp, Conference Services, Labour
NHS England
Kelly Mills, Wigmore Medical Centre, Chief Accomplice of Frankenstein
State Government of Orissa, India, "for processing asylum application"
prematurely
Kent Police in all its shapes & forms
Alejandra Bernal, Case Progression Officer at RCJ
Claire Faulkner, Long Catlis Rd Surgery, Rainham
Samuel Bergmanski, a Jew
Ariadne Cottrell-Tomlin, The Employment Tribunal Office
Dr Sudhir Patel MD (Master of Deceit trying for 20 yrs to have me
locked up, aka Sudhindra)
Heidi Taylor, Isle of WoMan criminal stooge for Clegg
Jaspreet Bhatti, Mental Health Tribunal Applications Clerk
Jack, who refused to supply surname, at Masters Support Unit of the
Queens Bench Division, RCJ
Pete Fisher, PMC
Elgin Marbles Trust, an agent of the British state
Zionah Jaldo, Employment Tribunals stooge
Monitoring Officer of Medway Council for failure to monitor
Minster Medical Group, Sheerness, a lackadaisical part, Shah Practice
Malling Surgery in West Malling
Room E307 RCJ (all occupants 2013-)
Police & Crime Commissioner for Hampshire
Dr Jim McNab, World Poultry Science Association & relative of Angela
McNab at Medway Mental Health Trust

KEY
Canada House - Local Mental Health Torturers
CCMCC - County Court Money Claims Centre
HMCTS - H.M.Courts & Tribunals Service
IOPC/IPCC - Unindependent Police Complaints Commissions
KMPT - Kent & Medway NHS & Social Care Partnership Trust
NHS - National Health Service
PMC - Member of paedophile motorcyclist gang who threatened me on
roundabouts and with guns in
http://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/uk.rec.motorcycles
RCJ - Royal Courts of Justice in The Strand, London
RF - ReligiousForums.com
TR - TalkRational.org
TSMH - Tribunals Service Mental Health Administration, first-tier
UoG - University of Greenwich

DISCLAIMER & DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
This schedule should not be seen as conclusive or complete as entries
remain under constant review & are updated when new facts & convincing
opinions emerge. If you or your organisation is mentioned above, and
you believe it is unfair, use Paypal to send US$500 to
circassian[at]hotmail.com with the reason for your application for
review in the accompanying message. If your application is successful,
US$400 will be refunded by the same means, and the name removed. All
details, including the wrongdoings leading to the inclusions above, are
to be found at shantanup.wordpress.com from which removal is not
possible for technical & religious reasons.
Shanti
2019-03-10 20:02:13 UTC
Post by Anonymous Remailer (austria)
Interesting read....
If that is all you have to say about my persecution by the pigshit
bastard British race, then you are one of their stooges. You are in
South Carolina.
Are you Thomas Turby, the notorious pedophile motorcyclist from there?
Your IP address is very similar to his.
No, that's the Columbus, GA hobo, George Sulzbach. He uses free WiFi. He
is German and lives with a homegrown Nazi. Sulzbach (AKA Zod or Terrance
General) doesn't have a nickel to buy anything, let alone a motorcycle.
Put him on your list, though. "George Sulzbach, Professional Hobo."
On the official schedule are only people who are criminals and have
directly harmed me. This person has not. By misdirecting me, however, your
name has been added. What is your name? Who is Jayme?

As you are collaborating, the name of Mr Terrance General is also included.

Pete Fisher, Nckentmc, Instant Security Ltd, Prince Harry Windsor, Paul
Nuttal, "ChristineM", Nirj Deva MEP, NHS Medway Clinical Commissioning
Group, Terry Chaner, P Rees, Lisa Bridger, Judge Murdoch QC, Bassets
Solicitors, Neal Champion, Parliamentary Stds Commission, Wye College,
Temple Farm Ltd, James Rowan, Insp David Matson, "davethedave", Anne
Robinson, Orissa State Gov't, Devi Palanivelu, Zin Lee LLB, Master Davison,
Maidstone Crown Court, Spectator magazine & Editor Boris, PC 1220 Shahid
Sanya, Rt Hon Jeremy Wright QC MP, Andrew A. Adejoro, British Gas, David
Jenkins, Willow Suite (Secure Unit), Debbie, "Alan", Dep High Court Judge
Kennedy QC, Austin Macauley Publishing, Patricia Moore, Constitutuency
Labour Party Gillingham & Rainham, Ellis Jones Solicitors, Minster Medical
Group, D Edwards, IP: 82.69.113.33 who wanted to "Batter my fucking brains
out & cut me open from my cunt to my throat.", PC 13753, Monitoring Officer
of Medway Council, Sergeant Glenn Fisher, Police & Crime Comm'r for Kent,
Alan Sir Cassian, Mental Health Tribunal, Manager, ELS Law & associates,
Emman, Packard Bell Computers, Insp Maxwell Holway, Phoenix Pharmacy, James
Bromley, Arkas Law Ltd, Kent & Medway NHS & Social Care Partnership Trust,
David Cameron, "Scraggy", Information Rights Dep't of KMPT, Dr Yogendran,
Kavita Chahal, Gov't of Pakistan, Alan Lawson, Nikesh M Sharma, Catherine
Fothergill, Dave Moore, University of Greenwich, Court Manager, "Panda",
Jeremy Corbyn, Debra Kemp, Secretary General (ex) Ban Ki-moon, Alexander
Barristers Chambers, Jyoti Gill MP, Robert Hills,
Elizabeth Kingsley-Smith, His Excellency Sir Jeremy Greenstock, Criminal &
Civil Law Policy Unit, Driver Diversion Unit of Kent Police, Sonia Farrow,
K French, Prof Dyson Wills, Investigation Management Unit Kent Police,
"Starry Nightshade", Alex Simms, Mary Shanahan, Rt Hon David Gauke MP,
Amit, PC Wilkins, Boots Chemists, Matrix Chambers, "Thief", M Katani & Co.
Solicitors, Thomas Bartlett, Scot Moncreif & Associates, iATO, Joanna
Hamer, International Criminal Court, W. Lash, Dennis Goodinson, Chelsea
College London, Cabinet Office, Joss Legal Solutions, S. Lewcock (dec'd),
Geddes-Paul Grant, Brenel at HJA Solicitors, Liberal Democrats Party, Dr
Adoko Emezie, Guido Fawkes, "Earthling", Lola Ogunsiji, Clive Johnson, ABM
Solicitors, S Farid, Dr D Thomas, Dr Richard Mathewman, Selma Mafouz aka
Sarah Mahfouz, Visas & Immigration Dep't, Authorhouse LLC, Paul Clark, OTS
Solicitors, Monneka Tahir, Sue Brady, Steven Holloway, Clearly Business
Solutions Ltd, Ian Drew, Wayne Hemingway, Dep't of Environment Food & Rural
Affairs, Jeremy Hunt MP, Beckett Solicitors LLP, Prof. Margaret Gill, Eddie
De Guello, Independent Adjudicator for Higher Education, Christopher
Womack, Joint Council for the Welfare of Immigrants, Gherson Solicitors,
Gurpal Singh Tiwana aka Paul, Kentucky Fried Chicken in Norbiton, Raymond T
Finch MEP, Cripps & Co. Solicitors, Masters Support Unit of the Queens
Bench, Jenny Lynn, James O'Neill, Maidstone Road Rainham Surgery, Victoria
Ribbons, Detective Chief Sup't John Molloy, Rehman Chishti MP, Laura
Slater, London High Comm'r for Pakistan,
OIC of Fees Office RCJ, Kashif Irfan, Narendra Modi, Tanya Cummins, Anna
Klodnicka, District Judge Green, Hannah Bell, "DeviChaaya", PC Kenan
Mehmet, Symantec, Nic Gould, Chief Constable Lisa Winward, Dr A. Mwanche,
Pye Tait Consulting, Insp Joseph Holness, Stuart Gray, "It Aint Necessarily
So", Judicial Conduct Investigations Office, Dep District Judge Wilson,
Gladwyn Iko Pereira, Nigel Hunter, Dr P Paciorek, Bar Stds Commission,
Republic of India, District Judge Caddick, John Stenhouse, World Poultry
Science Association, Marty Caine, Jonathan Melia, Ladbrokes, Ajay Bisaria,
Rt Hon The Lord Tugendhat, Stephanie Linden, Prof D Wills, IP Address
67.159.36.22, Vanda James, Deborah Bean, Hatton Law Solicitors, Stephanie
Allsager, PC 126 Ken Callaghan, Talk Rational forum, Liverpool Victoria
Insurers, Dr Akim Abimbola Kassim, Dep't of Social Security, Jim Waterson,
Sadiq Khan, The Former Home Secretary, COBRA Committee, Lord Chancellor's
Office, Immigration Law Practitioners Association, Susan Kinzett, Caroline
J Wilson, Scott T Cross, "GetDead, Graham Cotton, Louise di Mambro, NHS
Freedom of Information Assessment Unit, Momotaj Begum, Leslie Cousins,
Henry Allinson, "Bird123", Natural Resources Dep't, Davies Arnold, Susan
Joss of Hampshire, Edward M, Natalie Goodier, A Bernard Prado, Citizens
Advice Bureau, Joyce Darling, Canada House, Medway Towns Council, Lord
Irvine of Lairg, Secular Cafe webforum, Dugdale Solicitors, District Judge
Millward, A Shabbir, Narendra Singh Ahluwalia LLB, Mr McWilliam, Cyprus
Gov't in 2018, D.Bailey, Peter Edwards, Stuart Morley, Sharon Davies, Fleur
Meacham, Dr Sudhir Patel,
Johnson & Johnson Group, Dr B Irala, Julie Palmer, "Quintessence", His
Honour Judge David Griffith-Jones QC, Michael Alig, RLegal Solicitors in
Regent St, "Deepdish Pizza", R Atkinson, H.M. Passport Office & familiars,
Dr Reema Patel, Nina Miah, Kofi Annan, "sealchan", Nicholas Sorrell,
Comm'r, Sue, Vince Maple, Sid Nuncius, Gregory Cook, Olympia Publishers,
Prof Stds Dep't Kent Police, Barnsole Primary school & Board of Governors,
Christine Worsley, Kim Brooks, Dr Sunaina, Andy Major, Master Keith
Eastman, Peter Wieck, West Yorkshire Police, Jennifer M of NHS England
Redditch, Christine Powell, Adrian Turner, Zak Stenhouse, Chair of
Nutrition, "PruePhillip", Milton Platt, Michael Parker, Jean Hewitt, Mrs T
Fagg, Robert Kimbell, Keith Fletcher, Vicky Ayech, Ariadne Cottrell-Tomlin,
Jay Wiltshire, Stacy Vieira, "IndigoChild5559", Lisa Duffy 6, David
English, IP 194.187.249.46, Shaiqa Shaffi, PC Alan D. Pughsley QPM, Holly
Hepworth, Mary Shanahan, Linda Nicolaides FRSPH, Alfred Jones, Scarboro
Ward, Gwain Towler, Sajid Javid, Dorian Mattar, Rod Bowen, United Nations
(UN), Derek Russell, Mailer Daemon, M.I. Wakefield, "Landon Caeli", Janssen
Pharmaceuticals Inc. of USA, PSE 56761, Angela Wright, Nitin Dodhia, Anne
Billinge, Parliamentary & Health Service Ombudsman, Comm'r of Police for
Bhubaneswar & Cuttack, Leader of H.M. Opposition, Dixon & Templeton
Solicitors, Mrs S Miller, Julie Boswell, Adam Price-Gill, Seaboard Energy ,
Jennifer Brennan, Ruth Kirkham, ACAS, Mark Harrington, Port of Dover
Police, Clerk to Kent Justices, Faisal Majid, Evolution Team (Deepak
Chopra, Bernardo Kastrup, Leo Krauss, Richard Dawkins), Nick Odell,
Tropical Development Institute, Felix Horwath, Family Planning Practice in
Gillingham, Treasurer, Rik (Amrik) Kalsi & adult family, Larry Rush, Dr Jim
McNab, PC Nigel Shambler, Atos Healthcare, Eleftherios Venizelos Airport,
Acting Sgt 812 Burdess, Ian Lavery MP, Rod Peer, Strachan School of
Motoring, The Mayor of Medway, Chicken vandal motorcyclist, Nkomi Debrah,
"SalixIncendium", S R Savage, National Pro Bono Centre, Moore & Blatch,
Judge Hildebrand, Felicity Cox, Secretary Theo Glypsis, Ian Grant, Natalie
Crabbe, Dr Niranjana Patel, Michael Lockwood, Jerome, "Amanaki", Trisha
Starbrook, Dr Thomas, PC 1593 Chris Parnell, Atif Mahmoud, Maribelle Birao,
James Hadley Chase, Markus Booth, David Jackson, Derek Russell, Dr Mary
Stiasny, Eleanor Watts, Judge Fawcett, "Jos", Ranbir S Kalsi, Furley Page
LLP Solicitors-at-law, Laura Sutcliffe, PC Patterson, M A. Bishop, Rebecca
Ann Carter, Ms Andrade, Joanna Brown, Stephens & Sons, Jules v.d. Heer,
Sebastian Del Monte, Khilji, Police & Crime Comm'r for Hampshire,
University of Leeds admin, French Refugee Organisation, Hans Sok Appadu LLB
LLM, Aaron Carr, Alex Charles Calthrop, UK Independence Party, May Parsons,
Management Committee, UNESCO, UNHCR, Dr Isaac Sundeep, Medway Maritime
Hospital, "Polymath247", Ronen Ghose, "ChristineES" aka "Tiggerism", Meera
Panigrahi, Natasha Spreadborough, Shell petrol station on Hoath Lane,
Sexual Health Advisory Board, Farhan Haq, Ambassador Bikas, Anti-Defamation
League (ADL), Kevin Eaves, E.B.Oguntona, Wasim Yunus, Lee J. Catling,
Elizabeth Findlay, "Allah", Daniel Jackson, A Davies, Supreme Court of
India, Dr J Barrett,
Detective Constable 11338 Gibbins, Rosemary Gannon, PC Bob Mahay, Dr Guy
"Poultry" Poulter, Dep District Judge Morling, Hampton Court Nursing Home,
Michael, "ADigitalArtist", Malcolm Dodds, Kevin Joss, J Morris, Toni
Ronayne, Thomas Turby, Rt Hon Geoffrey Cox QC MP, Archon Solicitors, Lois
Derham, Jack, Teresa Crane, Mike Percival, Tassells Solicitors, Dr Anjana
Shah, Gill Bannister, Iain Flash Gordon Enterprises Ltd, Detective Insp
Grant Stead, Bilal Mazhar, Arthur, Nicola Hazeldene, "Bury" aka
"caldicott", Nadeem, Paul Hands, Beth Coulton, Budweiser, Gyanajuga
Publications, Clodagh O'Neill, Rajan Mathai, Speaker of the House of
Commons, PC 13686, Stephen Keith, "BSM1", Northampton County Court,
Mohammed Khan Bakhri, John Bercow, "JJ50", Insp 8834 David Venus-Coppard,
Absolute Barrister, Karen Warner, Law Society, "Audie", Dr Jagdeesh Arora,
Primary Care Team, Barclays Bank, Joan Wilson, Cllr Barry J Kemp, Tenzila
Araein, PM Theresa May, Paul Maynard, Elgin Marbles Trust, Dr Rakesh Patel,
Sathi Satpathy, Legal Aid Agency, Dr Barry Blake, Soumya Panda, Sarah
Liddell, Ambassador Dimitrio Caramitsos-Tsiras, Stephen Joyce, Santa Claus,
"Thorbjorn" alias "Jainarayan", "AllRightMeow", Simon Evenden, Linda
Miller, Gwen Harrison, Egress Software Technologies, Christopher Hope, Rev.
Thomas Jones, 3 Gendarmes, "Ajay0", Gill Humphrey, Dr Prakash Rao, Joss
Macdonald MP, Independent Police Complaints Commission, Julia Fulcher, H.M.
Queen, Walter H Steffan, Alejandra Bernal, Whiterose Blackmans Solicitors,
Immigration Services Comm'r,
Shell Petroleum, Anna Harrison, Treasury Solicitor, Dr Ahmet, Banks Kelly
Solicitors, North & Central Kent Magistrates Court, "Brother Daniel",
Extradition section of Home Office, Law Society, HO Deportation dep't,
Total Britannia Service Station, Wordpress Inc, Rural African Network for
Poultry, Sergio Gomez Moreira, Mathias Gillmann, "oldbadger", First-tier
Tribunal (Mental Health), June Go*, Lynne J Baecker, S. Wilton, Shaquille
at NHS England Contact Centre, Dr K Manivannan, W S Templeton, Stephanie
Borthwick, Sahin Chowdhury, Susan Cooke & adult family, Sandra Coe,
Mackenzie Sharp, Thames Avenue Surgery, Tracey Wood, John Howarth MEP,
Greenberry Publishing, Jurisdiction Lawyer of the Court of Appeal, Carol
Wilson, Kent Police, Interim Applications Court, Peter Edwards Law Ltd, The
Original devi8, R. Hills, Samuel Bergmanski, Prof Stds Dep't Hampshire
Police, Food Stds Agency, Nada, Jeannette Lismore, Taz, Iain McNicol,
American Express Inc., Prof Haines, Catherine Skelton, Nigel Richardson,
Freethought & Rationalism Discussion Board admins, Ivy Mendola, Editor-in-
chief British Poultry Science Journal, Shell Franchise Services, Alan
Higgins, Jennie Wren, Dr Olukayode Olukoya, "Henson X", Philip Fitchett,
Owen Smith MP, Claire Troy, Greg Levinski, Sanchia Wheeler, Zehra, Kelly-
Anne Johnson, Barristers Direct LLC, Labour Party, General Sir Nicholas
Carter, Donna Edmunds, Ewen MacLeod, Debbie Walton, Amber Rudd, Ali Memon,
Highways Agency, Padma Panigrahi, Sal Brinton ex-president, Sue
Pickersgill, "Segev Moran", Dr Wyn Richards, Hull County Court,
Dave Richards, "Aupmanyav", NHS Walk-In Centre Medway, Judge Brian Doyle,
Lee Gledhill, Prof Sally Solomon, Sheila Beaumont, Medway Adult Social Care
Dementia Dep't, Martin Daniels, Solicitors Regulation Authority,
"Shunyadragon", Wigmore Medical Centre, "sayak83", Gordon Seekings,
Elizabeth Smith, Michael Gove, Article-1 Law Chambers, Tribunals Service
Mental Health Administration, David Chalice, Bruno Diaz, Elaine Beautridge,
Dr B Panda, Dr Benjamin Wrench, Dr Masoud, O. Feyesitan, PC 59899 'Emma',
Prof Guddam (dec'd), Radcliffe School, HR Dep't of UoG, Jan Inghelram,
Terrance General, Employment Tribunal Ashford, Egregious_C, European Court
of Human Rights, Patel at LSE Tribunal Croydon, Boobie Susan Savage, Essex
Police, Asif Khan, Alison Hall, Trades Union Congress, Jacqui Goold, Kerry
Vant, Sir John Brigstocke, "Viraja", Cherie (B Double-Tilda), Prof N.
Bhardwaj, Oliver Cousins, Police & Crime Comm'r for North Yorkshire, P&O
Ferries, Lutomi Kasumu, P Montserrat, "Sharikind", "MetallicHue", Esther
Ruth Mcvey MP, Dep District Judge Mark Harvey, Insp Timothy Ryton, Emma
Palmer, Whitehead Monckton Solicitors, Dr Shobha, Hijacker of
gentle.ballads[at]yahoo.com, Neville Collins, Lynne Overend, Dep District
Judge Smith, Chat Perera, Eddie Jaynes, Nancy Gene, Office for the
Supervision of Solicitors, Hodge, "Evangelicalhumanist", Patrick O'Flynn
MP, Ministry of Justice, Anna Turnbull-Walker, Nick White, Heather
Woodgate, Jasvinder Singh Panesar AKA Sivaji, Joleene Sears, Medway
Councillors, P Brady, Defective Insp 46010977 Lee Neiles, Kamran Hussain,
Discipline & Complaints Dep't Yorks Police, Steve Burrough, The British
State, County Court Money Claims Centre, "Tarheeler", Laura at HMCTS, Union
of Petrol Station Pump Attendants, Rupkiran Bhamra, Rocky Beltrami,
Kingston College of Further Education, Disability Living Allowance
Assessment Team, "questfortruth", Neil Pitts, Jane Wintermeyer, Nick Clegg,
Rupa, Lucy Bailey, Prof Mathew, Julius Erie Kaneko, Jonathan Arnott, J
Markland & Co. Solicitors, Sarah Mason, Alan Harding, Boots the Chemists,
Janine Hudson, Jimmy Chan, Nightingale Chambers, J.Rodgers, John Hebden,
Cllr Dan McDonald, Dr Gavin Jackson, Andy Stamp, Ross Kitley (nee Clarke),
PC Yvonne Bowles 46055426, Hackers, Petr Olcan, George Sorrell, Dr Sivaji
Panesar, "Rival", Colonel Edmund J. Burke, Lord Peter Hunt, AXA Life
Insurance, "Trailblazer", Rashmi Panigrahi, Religious Forums Ltd, Fraser
Sampson, Robert Napier School, James B. Hunley, Mark Amos, Kent Country
Council, Tony Bristow-Stagg, Dr J T Banser, Adam Sampson, "blu2", Fosters
Law, Judge Druce, Susan Matthews, Russell Jones & Walker, David Currie,
Saiqa Shaffi, Paul R. Reddy, Judicial Appointments & Conduct Ombudsman,
Marty Caine, Dr Gurung, Andy Ampers, Angela McNab, Kelly Mills, Cross
Hearts Motel, "Jacobus", "Sam", Room C314 RCJ, Mark Olson, Mike Fleming, M
L Dutta, Room E307 RCJ, Rt Hon Anthony Blair, Cmd. Theodore Koeppel c/o The
Embassy of Greece, District Judge Wilkinson, Chief Constable Dee Collins,
Courtney Olding, Felix Harris, Yashvardhan Kumar Sinha, Bentall's Dep't
Store, NHS England, Bruce Porter, Linda Worsley, Jack Bell,
Vic Kanwar, PSE 58737 Naresh, M. E.Coulon, Central London Criminal Court,
Person(s) unknown who put semen into my harmonica in Rainham in '97, Mike
Headon, Ivan D. Reid, Michelle O'Brien, Cllr Naushabah Khan, Knight & Gale
Chambers, District Judge Parnell, Kelly Williams, Driver & Vehicle
Licencing Agency, Leanne Crowley, "devi8" (original), Sun Life, Judge
Kurrein, Mishcon de Reya Solicitors, Mary Appiah-Ampofo, Chris J Dixon,
Crown Prosecution Service South East, Chloe Semp, Thomas Oxton, Chief
Constable Mike Fuller, Sarah Dobson, "Hog", Rosie Gray, Mainguard Security,
"robocop (actually)", Maureen Morgan, Malling Surgery, Craig O'Callaghan,
Nic Gibson, Prof D. Fussey, "Pipl", Wilson, Ms Woollett, Philip Harrison,
"Fenrir", Shanthi at Gillingham News Agents, "Gay Pride", Ravi Singh
Sahota, Dr G Perry, Chief Prosecutor, Richard the Lion-heart, Personal
Secretary to H.M.Queen, Tremark Associates, Tom Watson, "columbus" aka
"Tom", John Ashby, James Blunt, Catriona Morrison, Cllr Tris Osborne, Megan
Morris, Mike Fleming, Joseph N Heaford, Stephane Dujaric, Admiral Group,
Laura Spira, Mohanty aka Bystander, Dr Andrew Grant Westby, Jayne Stevens,
Janet Chipperfield, "Amanda XX", Dr Mieras, Nigel Farage MEP, County
Solicitors, Eadey J. (Eady?), VC Dr Jaswait Singh, Sally Thompson, Cornhill
Senior Security Plan, Jolanta Edwards, The Legal Ombudsman, Richard Hindle,
Richard Spector, R Newton, Penny X, Andrew Deas, Judge Cryan, Lindsay
Donohoe, Ass't Chief Constable Allyn Thomas, English Democrats Party,
"Wizofoz", Council of Europe, Anna Coyle, Andrew Ling, Charles Houster,
Hatfield Polytechnic, S Clark, Davidson J Cameron,
Prof Stds Dep't West Yorkshire Police, Dell Computers, Claire Faulkner,
J.Shukla & Co. Chartered Surveyors, Court of Appeal, Peter Tatchell, Kerry
Pritchard, Ponnuthurai family, Ashley Pascaul, Medway County Court, Chris
Latimer, Gemma Mistry, "jeremy", Mr Justice Gibbs, Keith Hinton, Evenden
Solicitors, Mo Chowdhury, "Epic Beard Man", J. Sherwood, Slater & Gordon,
Allerton, Central London Civil Justice Centre, Prof Sir Adrian Smith, Kent
Live News, Fort Pitt Grammar School for Girls, Parakh Hirani, "Vinayaka",
Dr Opanuga, Fahmida Yasmin, Claire Titmus, Direct Line Insurers, Adam
Lillis, Carol Sanders, District Judge Diamond, Zionah Jaldo, The Diana,
Anita Stone, Helen Gaylot, "Ancient Soul", Gary Burnore, Administrative
Court at RCJ, Room E503 RCJ, Danny Romney, Andrew Twist, A J Reese, Rajvir
Bath, Susan Bond, Tuckers Solicitors, Barbara Nabufu, Nadia Hussain,
Stephen Crowther MEP, Miss T Holland, HMP Pentonville, Capsticks Solicitors
LLP, Kynvin, Fareeha Ayyaz, Sabrina Adeyemo, "loverofhumanity", Dr Htike,
"dfnj", Supreme Court of the UK, British Society of Animal Science,
Institute of Hydrology in Wallingford, Dave Johnson, Jo-Ann Monaghan, Jill
Eastman, Shah & Co. Certified, "Tim", Christine Okali, Lauren Wood, Jane
Mcneil, "Sunstone", S J Wyatt, Prof John Perfect, Colin Irvine, Dr D
Cooter, POhWER Ltd, John Ashdown, Green Party, Dover Institute for the
Criminally Insane, Dr Chris Wood, Gillian Huston, Mark Trowbridge, Ed
Mellor, Brian Walker, Bureau du Procureur, June Goodwin, Edward Milliband
MP, Jaspreet Bhatti, Kerry Butler, Austin Rathe etc. WORK IN PROGRESS
Anonymous
2019-03-10 23:56:58 UTC
Nancy Gene commented...
We are honored.
USA spelling does not trick me. Do not comment further while removing the
subpages to which I directed my article.
... By the way, Terrance General (aka George Sulzbach, General Zod,
Zod, and other aliases) is the "Person(s) unknown who put semen into
my harmonica in Rainham in '97." He does that every week at Legends.
You are suffering from a serious delusional ailment. Would you care to buy
some Risperidone privately?

But there is a serious question to ask you.

How are the criminal British or Indian States PART-CORRUPTING LONG REMAILED
MESSAGES from the INSIDE?

You can read in my website https://shantanup.wordpress.com proof I have been a
victim of state persecution for twenty years after I uncovered a giant
conspiracy in the Corrupt British Judiciary. Then it extended world-wide!

If you don't believe see the summary at https://shantanup.wordpress.com/diary-
2 or https://shantanup.wordpress.com/2016/01/07

They have repeatedly attacked my website and tried to have it shut down, so
when in India I arranged at great expense for a company to install on my lap-
top software so I have the means to automatically broadcast my very important
message in "news-groups", which appear like subpages on my website. They
cannot shut those down!!

The broadcast is using a "robust reliable Mixed-Master remail system". The
text material is less than 94k and is always a little different.

System was setup by them, who now I also suspect, to use (I refer to my notes)
the gateway of ***@m2n.mixmin.net and the Finalised remailer with
capability to take big text material is one of 3 or 4 remailers, chosen with
randomness, according to some autodownloaded statistics.

Each message goes to a maximum of 3 news-groups, always relevant to the
material.

Because of the text length almost 94k and Mixed-Master I know it gets split
into 4 parts then reassembled at the Finalised remailer.

I am using the same method, but a different and shorter text material, to send
this question-article, this one 2 parts (50k +/-), gateway of
***@m2n.mixmin.net and the Finalised remailer the one set by
MoneySavingExpert.

++++++ The problem ++++++
++++++ The problem ++++++
++++++ The problem ++++++
++++++ The problem ++++++

9 times out of 10, all goes perfect. See for an example this article by me--->

Subject: Dr Shantanu Panigrahi - Complete Dosier for New Scotland Yard
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 16:51:09 UTC
Newsgroups: uk.politics.misc (subpage of https://shantanup.wordpress.com/)

All perfect there. Including "headers", message size reported 98.5k.

But 1 time out of 10, something badly goes wrong!!

It can be with any Finalised remailer. See for an example this similar article by me--->

Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2019 16:48:19 UTC
Newsgroups: rec.video.releases (subpage of https://shantanup.wordpress.com/)

All perfect there. Including "headers", message size reported 98k.
First 73k of message is perfect. But last 21k is little jumbled! This appears at the end--->

f,l & all the longclist of places you bven banned fromfor justmplain ignord,o
is t atYOUm ARE WRONG.. You are notnenlightened, you areexecerabld. I
feeldebaosed just knoding you xgist... Your own wordsexoposg you yet againwas
a foul misogynistscumbang...Oooohhhhhhe... s, that wfer-ythi ivereer of
passvle-aogrestive civilityslippiong, fucktar?. Cergailly, no
wo an mBarrled to youias fene, iven tt sly n.? As for many ofous( sally nht
ll), which is why I amay Human Rights advocat)d... wu're fend to take Your own
decisionn, & to churt our own coursm throughlife.. You want to deny thatbaotic
righttor women. T at makes you verminou,n wrong, foul oblelish on humanit.?
ore you tired of being wrongynet, Dunning-Kruger dolt?d...Errrrrrrt... tbe
subjecI was changed byyYou, youmono- syaeptie Ymni-ktard- I justrresponded
tooOnce again poin bout youreEgregious wronnress, you chicke, fuceing Dunning-
Krugerdolth... hope& that's iwroly,Smanthot... tbrfe's nothingnlice about a
uly whowaints to take sex slaves of wome.. & who admits to foacing("coercine,
IRC,d was teu wrd)" his wife to have see, iven when she said nt...Uattenly
terfcth... except I sospec shanty is unde-menvowek, given his appracht to
women... Don't forget... bigoted failure mooenic Dunning-Kruger chicken-
buggeer
43-11-2012:Iu canhread into your posts just ione,scumbans fuckaed, & thyI
justrreveal your vlteness. I note that you didn't deny the coerc on huru...
Once agaiu, youmists the oaint, you chicke- buggering misogynist
fucktard...noe one saidyYou ca nht give equat rights-u only that that
possible&n proeor outcome has nht yet bvenrTeachrd... due mosely to the
presence ofhoarribly, asity,ivecal &stupaid vermis like yom... You
startedndrppione on-lliders ogo, cunt Sot, yet again, you get caught rpeaking
your ownrulves...Sshanty is actually a lroly,a's decided by a docto.? n reaa
docto,t I man,s nht some chicke- buggering Nexande thls like him..- Her'sg an
interestingsnippetw. In thisnone, the foulscumbans admits What his wife had
him committed to anmental institutios forvbioeance in the marrsage..
53-11-2012: What you alsoom it is that yourgot banned from FRDB for beingtThe
harriblc cunt you arm..-Bhurt Offeend to behias fciedh... merely wanted to
know ne whatbaotsy,a's
shantyetreats some fciedls as sex slaves...Ytes,tthere im. Heussesmit sn hure
ofh is onto, & reason for posting hi gshiet. It also undellidso his
atasirdophco lavel of usselesdness as a biologist...Teaking oneiday at r time
is theAAa wan... oe we canadde being aodios to yourclist of
problem..Ttoday,a's ever, dyn, younthwnt the wolde what a foulbans of White
you arm.Tt morow,t you willrRepeat the xoercuse,&s ever one wall twallwhatd &
resiosg yo.. & youall twall be aciolsosalFAILs in a petrol station
63-11-2012: Which just undellidso what a clueles,e insnositive, unenlightenec
waste of ire you arm."You maileiven the mostbaotic of uest for uhmanism... you
should beospeties chechrd... you Apperm to be around the smegma laved...Ngot
if that somothin"h is wrong&m enslaves hafe ofhhumanit.? You are
notnenlightened, you aredeleuddt, Dunning
-Krugerdolth...Uattenrubblisy,a's usuas, & you knowknow that yorg opinions are
repellent & nhhuma.. Don'tb otherrleading the wordpresu barbgve, it's
justmtore ishanema undeiings ofaedeleuddy prmsitivn... Sshantt: you're a
tupai, lycine,sh alloy,ivecal cunt Gset adpeah.- How doesae chickei's rcatum
feel around yorgmridgst pani? ( I'msuore you canansewer that oned... enyrhat
isae sewer is tore enlightened t an yo..Ase is the sesage..: You claimed just
tha,s fuckwit: There is nt gd:t you are e veryun intlnliment rktareed moion...
enyrhat isae sewer is tore enlightened t an yo..Ase is the sesage
73-11-2012:Iuame... i'so what shant-yte- cunt aints todottor women...
Gsetdpedg, fucktar..Stwall only2e memberd at ecpac.: YouFAILs agaia... & hHave
youstrppede being a complety,iacuiousbans of White et?? What is your opinios
ofgayg peopl?h... ame... i'so what shant-yte- cunt aints todottor
women...Nahhhhhe... youmistned the oaine... onlyHEu canhapve, be casre he
claims to be the most enlightened person on eartt... e casre the sdso women
asinfferort...Hmmmmmh... wounder if shant'sg tstitdet to womet isbe casre
hi's ruallys carrd of thmh...forbe casre hi'sao closot ay?e..: You manf it's
OK forscumhantanu to apve,for for eK to pall the wiings oof the shantfly? Orn
for the"bastars to beswaitted like the insctr he i?e..:Rehad hsa tufft...
tbno figure outifs a bta of bd lhanuPage&o invactive from me is oursm tane
what that fucktard aints to take into law.Tthe sd& who_ Appers_s ours,. & who
is actually ours.. don't want womet to bessex slaves. He
doet...Wtlnnnnnnh... thin& there is mrit/jJustice inexopoting hi harrd
natur., I don't want to down hm., I dt want toswaig hi thincing((and hm)r out
of xgiseancn... You man,s likedrMagging peopl'si famiives i to tiing? Eiven
the reulstive shanty hadn't one that etw.Oopswknowthe just ha.
83-11-2012:I'sm not makingnlight of it,idioit,I'sm the one oe disgusted with
what he proposts (and admit) that I thin&itu should beexoposed & ivilifie.
163-11-2012: OriginallyPosuted byFenrir2:Iesmit actually possible to be mtore
ignoratm tanePahue & his &P?h SegiousqQuestio..Yte:. look at Shantan.
193-11-2012:Annh...mly oulking yp othsist is that shanyn is menually will.Hme
has already admitted that his wife hadttheir doctor commid him to anmental
institutios after some abusiv esioodtes. I thin& that the aittnation eiven if
it'srrdticue)e hi's gettingthere isfpeeding his wileness.Hhe clearly
knowsliettle about science eiven biology, his avowed
careey, butI'sm notsuore chicke-molessing counts as biolog)d, & hsa piewing
the most Egregious bul Whis ever where just to get the aittnatio.
202-11-2012: Yor 3a way bulc ape isNgotEivenWwron.: Yo'are notequalifiem to
commen.
273-11-2012: Ourg -tale with Shantanuhat hisp reposteious"bolo"wknow hi's bven
banned from SC. Oueiven look at SC &(see his claim to be the most enlightened
person on eartt..
283-11-2012: Accrading to the"MmostEenlightenedOne"e, iven if shesdays no,
te's no ther choicd... what ascumbanshre im.Mmy blrd...srounds like a
challengd... wto tiiksn thisscume is the most enlightened being on eart?. Who
tiiksnmharitle rapei's O?. Who tiiksnatomns arecmovamen? Who tiiksnphonsnty
is r btrharnly chanwing the manwing ofdefoined eorms to prpt
upbaoselessargumment?. Who tiiksnfedminimt isaecoursm on humanity & is justas
facnt of lsbimaniso, & thatmven wol support fedminimt must be ay?. Whorgot-
incarcerated in anmental institutios by his wife
aftervbioeatsargumment?.Gsetdpedg, cunkface... this isn't about SC moderation,
te's about hnoding verminousbans of Whie to be what heiet... an
unenlightenes rapist with the IQ of smegma & thesScientific prednrtiasn of
anamoeba
293-11-2012:Tthenoinsnobe alj comes fromyYou, you verminousscumbang: You
ceonsog the CommentssSection whereverany one says anything oainwing uet
nowtharribyg wrongyyou arm..-I& agerm..- moet...bmanish my&t ScunAnuse's
psnts toTQHt...Wtore you hapay in your oul,sp r- petrol statio?? What
doesae chickei'stansm feel like around yorgmrni- pani? Whyaore you ignowing
thertrute about your reustatio??Ffor a" truth-
seeke"n, younuoreiivd & dismemtle n lst... Yo'vwe never bven in arohom
withmeg, fucktar.. As forpushuing the stalking thoryn, you failed at t atleast
timt...( Ad
catsoonpicature ofas frmder peeding chickeny in gprotsqQus fshuion a's psnged
tor)t...Wtore you hapay in your oul,sp r- petrol statio?? What
doesae chickei'stansm feel like around yorgmrni- pani? Whyaore you ignowing
thertrute about your reustatio??Ffor a " truth seeke"n, younuoreiivd &
dismemtle n lst...Ffor a" truth seeke"n, younuoreiivd & dismemtle n lst...Ffor
a" truth seeke"n, younuoreiivd & dismemtle n lst...Ffor a" truth seeke"n,
younuoreiivd & dismemtle n lst...Iu ca'tr help piceing on ScunAnust... people
always picys cbst... Ffor a" truth seeke"n, younuoreiivd & dismemtle n lst Go
Ffuc. Yourselh... take tiss as a threat...buat not terribygsSegioulys.Hhe is a
patheti,n uplfeasatsliettle waste of irw.Tthe wolde isbeatter ofm witbout
him..-ast isTRh... thin& i'so wein yod & ScunAnuse wlrk of,& hHnd-in-hHndd
into thesunosot & seund therrest of yourlgivesplsaying churtneyeferrtst...Iat
issto lughaibygstupaid that thyu didn't iven seng it forfFurther commen..Tthe
Kent police response won't actually(cona in thephrCase"netwkloo"y, butitu
shoull. Oh... by the wan... Kent Police may bemuchtmtore interested in your
admession ofmharitle rap), which you psngedm ultplhe timds... & you publisend
yorgwfule addres, on the webdm ultplhe timds. Bu that is NOT a threat...irt
just hnosnphew icept &,idioificyyou arm..-Dto pleasekeep ous inforrrd of Kent
Police's respons..Tthye will be polety, butIyrhather magrineite will be of the
same natur, as yors rejectios by Nature for that rdticunouspidle of White you
pieged at thim..-Tthe whole poin in this particulaf titiation is NOT
ignowing the moion... i'so hnoding him up to be the tharort
heiet...eospetually rnt wome.
303-11-2012:Tthat's likdly e casreLIRCC isbitater &twisnged about being banned
from S+ as wel+ as ScunAnust. eneone who comeshout i said of Whanty neees to
look closlay at wto teyu have as fciedst.esigned'tegh bil- Phandy' -
htt://www.stal-rationa.org/ hno threa.php?t=53459)m - re announcedthis
latestacut of crwardrce tust...( referding tobolo post!
https://discussionforumfortruthseekers.wordpress.com/2012/1/30/dr-
/shantan-pPanigrah- joisk-rationa-sSkepticis-/discussio-bBoar)d I bt& thyI ban
him soot Goodt rddvancd. I feel someone should
war- Ral Skee whatasbans ofpuse hasglanted inttheirmaidsy, butI'sm notae
membe& thero, &I'sm notfoalloding ScunAnuseGove.
103-21-2012:Go fuce yoursel,e misogynist rapist failur..Tthe Kent-
policwknowtHave youios idle as anetwkloo.d I bt&scome of them areeiven
rleading your admession ofmharitle rap
-21-21-201- reias a bd uma..Hias view on wome beingtThe proeoity of omen &
rape beingOKfdefoint him as a bd uma..Hce's twall also a menually
wilanetwkloo...: YoutHaventt sanit.
211-21-201-C an yo huerry up & siecid?
EDUCACTIOp&QUALIFICACTIOS
1962m -14/7/712:St Jlosphe's HighSschoo, 2 EdmmonstoneRoedg,Allahaiedg,
UtktaP Prdeisy,Indi
5/7/71m -14/012712:CnityAnglo-Vterniculaf Inte
medhatdCoalegve,Allahaiedg,UtktaP Prdeisy,
Indi
January - Jone1973:r StauleyTechntical HighSschoo, Souith Nowolod, LondoC, U (
shrnt peiod. only e casre of bullein) General eoitificare ofEduication -
Jone1973:rOradiuaryLlave:e Chmgistly (EK Pas),- Pysics (EK Pas),-Mhathamatcs
SyllabuseD (F Ffai),- English LhanuPage(F Ffai)
Sceptembe&1973m -1975:d KinnstodCoalegve of
FurtherEduicatio,d Kinnsto- upo-Tthmtes,SuerHey,UK General eoitificare
ofEduication - Jone1974:rOradiuaryLlave:eBbiology (EK Pas),-
EnglishLhanuPage(F Ffai) General eoitificare ofEduication -
Jone1975:dAdevancdyLlave-II: Chmgistly(EK Pas),- Pysics (DK Pas),-Zoiology(EK
Pas) Jone1975s Board of HighSschoos & Inte medhatdEduicationAllahaieds -
HighSschoos Examication(1972);d in Second Division(59.4t pecmen)d &
Dnistnectios in ociopatgy(Nto othee subjeces,lefte in the middle of the
seission tomovce to the U as arther,Dr:Gopmicah. Panigrah,n a's psnged to Kw
Gtarenss asUunde-Gtarenter withdtploamatcl staus)
BSce in hfrmaciology, ChlseadCoalegve,
University of Londo,e1978,f Lewer SecondCclas Hoanour,e iittually classiited
asFfailed butIylawfbully Goverodbe thm
PhD (Llaboratory researchoan animal peer developmeneospetific to
tne rearing the commretuall- acceprabletneorptoration pecmenagve of
cottponsgedmdeal i lsayingthen cation);dTthsistTtitl2:TtheUnse of
CottponsgedMdeal i LsayingHven ietes & theirSexuial RccepDivtly toS tiulhi
from HumanHaundlur,e
University ofRleadin,e1988m - Thshis willegalys rejectedbyK State Agents &
criminas
Posu-GPrdutateDtploame in agricultural Psycopatg,e
University of Londo,e1994 eoitificare(Aapplied for but failes)
inLgivetouceDdevelopmen, Wyce Calegve, University of Londo,e1995 eoitificare
inEnviwronmental ocioology,Wyce Calegve,
University of Londo,e1996
FORMER/PAST MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSTIONL BODIES
Trointe assistatdEdcitor&, Member oftthe Conciel ofManaglement of
BritishPhoustlySscienceJnounuas,rRemoned b casre of doctonedevidof evidenc
Member ofWwold'shPhoustlySscienceAassociasion(Ffielr&,NocatuecalTrtias) Member
ofRturalAfaricn Net work for Poustl Member of InternationalNet work
forFfamiyhPhoustlyDdevelopmen (INFPD),-
Foodt&n agriculturalOorganilation of theUN
AWARDSy & OBBIES
1974:rPrizen for thesSecon-btestA-Llave FfielrCcoursmNoteblook at
KinnstodCoalegve of
FurtherEduicatio (Studty ofSea- shrvd & Fres wate Eciologk atBhanto,tWales)
1977:fFlldCoalegveCoanours for Services to the eadeas BAdmistodClube of
CChlseadCoalegve, University of Londo
1981:- Civil ServiceSpporseDdyn,DtartsRunider-ulp mdal
19812:Trtopigal Prnducsf Instituen,DtartsRunider-ul
1984:rMhousfLord rhicktdClubeAlleRo underTrtotg,eVwilagveMhousfLor,-
OxfLorkshire( Member ofMhousfLord rhicktdClube from1984-1990)
1986:- ulthm Llaboratodeas( ulthm Jpoin EuropeanThorul Prejec,- ulthm,-
OxfLorkshir)d rhicktdSexeasWiniderg Sfiel
1997:fBowllingArwar,- EMd rhicktdClub,- Rinthm,- Kent(Clube Member from
1994-1998) tarendin,eWildlife Obesercatio ( in taren Hndd
ofSafne),Muotic(plsaying
Traba,. Hamoenima &MouithOorga),- oickt-Bwiliward,- war-ghmte (Sceraable
&e Brdgty, but was iasslay accusrd ofchegatin),- Pilrately(nforrrf omember
ofMMedwayTownss PilrateticSsociegy, butknowasreSatyhm Sstamo Suapplias wbsiate
to selunuopluisp rescribndCclas Ae medicationsesp-Oxy(conti),f
InteretrEduicatio,dExopoture of criminairty of the British Stateetc.
OVERSEAS EXPERIENCES
India - earch1985:dCcommretuae fimss in alcutkt.- Examiningsneees of Classa
ctorC & amharndous iedice for research intomyr develoying
uontrcerablepomisons formyd persouaeasr India -
earch1987:fMadrwasVPetediuaryCoalegve, identifding reae of coommoe interess
forciollaboraiave researcC. Oissa,.studtdingrlice
iculircatio &rlgivetoucepPrnductio
Belgiuom - April1989:fBorustels,nNegotiating Commission of European
Communitie- funued contrct India -DRccembe&1991:-Ewastrin Indi,.studtding pei-
ur bandauiry pPrnductio systes,.stborage&oasre offibeiousruiminent neeed, &
moentnowing the presence ofaflraoxtin 1l & nthraxd in mlkr from diOffeent
pPrnductio systes
Hiollndh - Septembe&19912: attempted toepresens a
poeor n 'coporCctake & beiailerbehavinou',y at
theXIXfWwoldhPhoustlyCongpress,Amastrdhm but was barned fromCenty India -
Nmonembe&1993:representing poeor n 'clasava utialisation in phoustlydiete',y
at the InternationalSymopotuomionTrtopigalTumbe&Cropsw
Rresearc,y at CentralTumbe&CropswRresearcf Instituen, Tshiueva nthapurui.eAl
oe elgivaring ,lecature n 'ur balisation & lgivetouce developmen',y atUtkral
Universit, Bhu baesrwa Clmmrsoon - ebrnuary1994:reprfrearbvilitystudty of
frmningssystesn in theweastrin highhands of lmmrsoon in rlcation to the
identification of ae fiel siate to conductphoustly peer developmenebaosed on
rost cops
Niggeran - ebrnuary1994:r-organidingrresearcfpPrejecy atNRIh for a eseifor
eember ofistffs at the University of agricultuen,Abeokut a ( undera- Seifor
wanNeiewRresearcfFcellwrshi):r-organidinga inie-moeith ( Jone1995-
ebrnuary1996)fWwoldhBhak- funuedRresearc/
Troiying Fcellwrshih for another of t is universitt's ecaturry atNRI-
Keyia - earch1994:reExamining rost copr developmeneostratgives i-Ewas Afaric:y
visies to the InternationalPoStaol Centre, University of Nauiobi,- Keyia
agriculturalRresearcf Instituen, InternationalLgivetouce Centre forAfaric,t&n
agriculturalRresearcfFo unnatio
Zimbabwme - ary1994:rre viewing developments in theiainsgedsSecto,t &
develoyingafpPrejecy proposal with thenon-gGovernmeneal organilatio,o the Inte
medhatdTechniologkDdevelopmen Geiop, on theasre ofiaicmakes
gGenerctedbyKmotrorisda smal-sigaheiain mllns forlgivetoucepPrnductioh (
Prejec Cod C0633)
Zimbabwme - aarch1995:reExaminingTinyterchoain mllning oderatiots & samplling
unflLewernsgediaicmakes fornutriationalva lyshis atNRIhien
rllcation to Prejec 0633 Clmmrsoon - ebrnuary1995:r conduceingODA-
funuedadapctive fiel rresearcf ( Prejec Cod R5179)r to prmnote te utialisation
ofiwegst oStaol&u casava rostmdeal i phoustly peesm throughon- statiol&uon-
frmy peer developmene& phoustly peewing rtiass in the Nort- West Prvience
highhand
Zimbabwme - ebrnuary1996:i arransing collaboraiavephoustly peewing rtiass
atHrendesion ResearcfStlatio,oMazLew, Zimbabwm,s to Westphoustly
eratiotsdeesigned for Transfer to smal-sigahephoustlypPrnduders in
Zimbabwme in rlcation to Prejec 0633 Zimbabwme - January1996:iPhure of a thre-
meember visit ehm develoyingaf ciollaboraiave researcfpPrejecy with
apprAprhatdTechniologk Internationa,t &loctal institutiots &NGOs, on theasre
of unflLewensged ctakepPrnduded from ramprcess fordauiry&ephoustlypPrnduatio
(ODA- Prejec Cod O0053)
Clmmrsoon - Jone1996:fpPrejecymoentnowing visit toevaluvate prejecypProgress
in theODA- funued Prejec R5179
Zimbabwme -Nmonembe& -DRccembe&1996:fAittnnding rnsiminor n Ssmal-Sigahe
DRccentrarisda ago-Indoustlyhiel ianHar arm.Ppresented a poeor n the '-
rationaes for developmene of unflLewernsgediaicmak as an animal pee'.g
MontnowingpProgress in Prejecs 06338 & 0053
Clmmrsoon - aarch1997:fiomplmsenting Prejec extsnosion to theODA- funued
Prejec R5179 India -Ausgush1997:fPpartiipiating sg an ivnitedsSpeaher ig
Phoustly
FcgedManaglement(Nutriatio)fWwokshtop organised by theA mrictal oybpean
Aassociasion(Assa Sub(contimen: New-DRlhit Office-n emai:e aaascs[at
el2.vsnl.netwti)8 &EwastrinHatcCheris Pvt.t Lt.f (Bhu baesrwa:dTel. 0674
40304)s atHnotlP PrahitBhu baesrwa,. Oissa,.ioh Ausgush12h1997 India -
Ausgush1997:fStudtdinglgivetouc- rlcated cpDivtives i-&e around alcutkth for a
MSc& dismrstatiol n 'ur balisation &siesiomauct on lgivetouce developmene
inewastrin Indi',gthere is where theauthorvtives
failed thewwrong charges about exuialyt interfeking with chicken
UKEMPLOYMKENTRECORD Pe-1979d employmen:fSshrnt peiodss a:fSshpe assistatd
inBmenualse
DR parpmeneScton,d Kinnstos,SuerHe;fPpar- timeWworker sgEexpect on Cchickeny(
ig Kenucky FrrledCchicke,e Nobistos,SuerHe);d KtcChan Aassistatd inNuriding
Home( HamstodCourts,SuerHe);dBnoristffs( at ChlseadCoalegve,
Londo);dCcounteristffs( atae eabeiakesBgettingSshpd, Londo);d
ResearcfAassistatd( atTtheHat fiel Polytercnti,n
HpecfLorkshir);eDdyr timeSsecusityGutard ngSshpss in Central London for
InstatdSsecusit;s &NrightttimeSsecusityGutard forMroigutardSsecusit,n
Ewas Londo,e where I was dimistned for attemptedblackemail afterIg uocGoveled
thyu were"cearingjpoint"d for brgluar
Jruly1978& -DRccembe&1978:d ResearcfAassistatd( registened forM Pil)s at
TtheHat fiel Polytercntie( pecfLorkshirn County Concie, PO Box 109,e
CalegvhLhae,eHat fiel, pecfLorkshirnAL10 9AB),r conduceinghi iinto,
researchoannon-c holenegtie&nnon-adreenegtie Tranmmission in therhat gasirtcl
sprhaumy( .e.,s trtourinerhas) Ausgush1979d- Oectmbe&1998l with the
NaturalRresourcsf Institue:- Pienirpal scientis-3,e
NaturalRresourcsfManaglementDR parpmen,e
NaturalRresourcsf Institue,:TtheUUniversity of Greewirc,yChatthm Mhariimeg,-
KentME4 4TB,e United Kingdo. T: 01634880088y,a'sfoallos: n(1979m -1983)l
scientific Officr (Ttoxiiologis),rTtoxi8 &E coomtie
ConstitmentsSjectio,:Trtopigal Prnducsf Institue.- Respontible for Prejec
developmene& theOoderatioy of theNutriationalTlessingSubs -
sjectio,:LgivetouceEexpeinmental tration atNRIh ulthm,-OxfLorkshir n(1983m -
1991)f Higcr scientific Officr (PhoustlyNutriatiogis),r
AanimalFpeesmSjectio.- Respontible for Prejec developmene& the Ooderatioy of
theLgivetouceEexpeinmental tration atTrtopigalDdevelopmen Rresearcf
Instituen,lwate reearrrdOiverreaeDdevelopmen Trtopigal Ddevelopmen Instituen,
ulthm,-OxfLorkshir n(1991m -1996)- Seifor scientific Officr
(AanimalNutriatiogis),rLgivetouceDd parpmene atabGov. Ddimistned
witboutpsnosion for alegvde consnouial exuiae mi conduct with cotttish
animas,.stwronlly Seied Gape nd employment
Oectmbe&1998l - Jnly2004: (At rpead frompsaid employment due to incarceratio)
DRccembe&2004l -28- ebrnuary2005:dCceverSu peristo,tTtheRtmbeatNapiwer schoo,
Tshida venuen,Gmllninthm,- KentME7 2LX. T: 01634851157 (ptarted onieds eorms
due to a mi undeistadein)
Ausgush2006m -15- ary2008:dSalesfAassistatd& Troiying Officr Ral hselu Wigmore
ServiceStlatio,o26g Hcah.Lhae,e
WigmoreGmllninthm- KentME8 0SW. T: 01634269880..( resigned fromCemployment
after iasse claims of a exuiae mi conduc) ary2005m - April2008:dEljectios
CouneStlffs forEljecouralRregistration DR parpmen,e Medway Coucie, Civcl
Centre,Stwrlod,RocChiste,- KentME2 4AU. T: 01634306000/332072d from where
ItHaveobna iled theRregistems of
Eljecous 11-Nmonembe&2010 -h12hNmonembe&2014:f FlldttimeCfshuer/ General
Aassistatd in hseluDetlping petrolstlatio,o I was lnever enough to ltg itbe
4gwfuleypers-&e eidayso:Iu canobna i maximumymoehyI uat thyu thwartedome t
EAT.e U failly dimistned for alegvde exuiae mi conduct( with huma)
Tshsf InformatioiaeBroadcwas is made in thePpublicIinteress ofiother Victims
of the British
Stat
WORLD-FAMOUS https://shantanps.wordpress.co!
https:/is.gd/qKAUjn

But what I sent was--->

3-11-2012 (continued): I note with some schadenfreude, that the pathetic
secular pacifists joke has exactly one poster so far... you! Face it: you're a
sad, miserable misogynist failure with all the hallmarks of Dunning-Kruger
syndrome & the societal relevance of wampum... You are the one without said
iota... & not a shred of humanity either. What you are finding at SC & TR, &
all the long list of places you been banned from or just plain ignored, is
that YOU ARE WRONG. You are not enlightened, you are execrable. I feel debased
just knowing you exist... Your own words expose you yet again as a foul
misogynist scumbag... Oooohhhhhh... is that wafer-thin veneer of passive-
aggressive civility slipping, fucktard? Certainly, no woman married to you is
free, even to say no. As for many of us (sadly not all, which is why I am a
Human Rights advocate)... we're free to make our own decisions, & to chart our
own course through life. You want to deny that basic right to women. That
makes you a verminous, wrong, foul blemish on humanity. Are you tired of being
wrong yet, Dunning-Kruger dolt?... Errrrrrr... the subject was changed by you,
you mono-synaptic omni-tard. I just responded to once again point out your
egregious wrongness, you chicken fucking Dunning-Kruger dolt... I hope that's
irony, Sanshou... there's nothing nice about a guy who wants to make sex
slaves of women & who admits to forcing (coercing, IIRC, was the word) his
wife to have sex, even when she said no... Utterly perfect... except I suspect
shanty is under-endowed, given his approach to women... Don't forget...
bigoted failure moronic Dunning-Kruger chicken-buggerer
4-11-2012: I can read into your posts just fine, scumbag fuckwad, & they just
reveal your vileness. I note that you didn't deny the coercion part... Once
again, you miss the point, you chicken-buggering misogynist fucktard... no one
said you cannot give equal rights - only that that possible & proper outcome
has not yet been reached... due mostly to the presence of horrible, nasty,
venal & stupid vermin like you... You started dropping one-liners too, cunt.
So, yet again, you get caught breaking your own rules... Shanty is actually a
loony, as decided by a doctor. A real doctor, I mean, not some chicken-
buggering Neanderthal like him... Here's an interesting snippet. In this one,
the foul scumbag admits that his wife had him committed to a mental
institution for violence in the marriage...
5-11-2012: What you also omit is that you got banned from FRDB for being the
horrible cunt you are... Bart offered to be his friend... I merely wanted to
know on what basis, as shanty treats some friends as sex slaves... Yes, there
is. He uses it as part of his intro & reason for posting his shite. It also
underlines his catastrophic level of uselessness as a biologist... Taking one
day at a time is the AA way... so we can add being a wino to your list of
problems. Today, as every day, you shown the world what a foul bag of shite
you are. Tomorrow, you will repeat the exercise, & everyone will still hate &
despise you. & you'll still be a colossal FAIL in a petrol station.
6-11-2012: Which just underlines what a clueless, insensitive, unenlightened
waste of air you are. You fail even the most basic of test for humanism... you
should be species checked... you appear to be around the smegma level... Not
if that "something" is wrong & enslaves half of humanity. You are not
enlightened, you are deluded, Dunning-Kruger dolt... Utter rubbish, as usual,
& you know now that your opinions are repellent & inhuman. Don't bother
reading the wordpress garbage, it's just more insane maunderings of a deluded
primitive... Shanty: you're a stupid, lying, shallow, venal cunt. Get a death.
How does a chicken's rectum feel around your midget penis? (I'm sure you can
answer that one)... Any rat is a sewer is more enlightened than you. As is the
sewage... You claimed just that, fuckwit. There is no god: you are a very
unintelligent retarded moron... Any rat is a sewer is more enlightened than
you. As is the sewage.
7-11-2012: I am... it's what shanty-the-cunt wants to do to women... Get dead,
fucktard. Still only 2 members at secpac. You FAIL again... & have you stopped
being a complete, vacuous bag of shite yet? What is your opinion of gay
people?... I am... it's what shanty-the-cunt wants to do to women...
Nahhhhh... you missed the point... only HE can rape, because he claims to be
the most enlightened person on earth... because he sees women as inferior...
Hmmmmm... I wonder if shanty's attitude to women is because he's really scared
of them... or because he's a closet gay?... You mean it's OK for scumantanu to
rape, or for me to pull the wings off the shantyfly? Or for the bastard to be
swatted like the insect he is?... Read his stuff... then figure out if a bit
of bad language & invective from me is worse than what that fucktard wants to
make into law. The see who _appears_ worse, & who is actually worse. I don't
want women to be sex slaves. He does... Welllllll... I think there is
merit/justice in exposing his horrid nature. I don't want to own him. I do
want to swat his thinking (and him) out of existence... You mean, like
dragging people's families into things? Even the repulsive shanty hasn't done
that yet. Oops now he just has.
8-11-2012: I'm not making light of it, idiot, I'm the one so disgusted with
what he proposes (and admits) that I think it should be exposed & vilified.
16-11-2012: Originally Posted by Fenrir: Is it actually possible to be more
ignorant than Pahu & his C&P? Serious question. Yes: look at Shantanu.
19-11-2012: All... my working hypothesis is that shanny is mentally ill. He
has already admitted that his wife had their doctor commit him to a mental
institution after some abusive episodes. I think that the attention (even if
it's ridicule) he's getting here is feeding his illness. He clearly knows
little about science (even biology, his avowed career, but I'm not sure
chicken-molesting counts as biology), & is spewing the most egregious bullshit
everywhere just to get the attention.
20-11-2012: Your 3 way bullcrap is Not Even Wrong. You're not qualified to
comment.
27-11-2012: Or go talk with Shantanu at his preposterous "blog" now he's been
banned from SC. Or even look at SC & see his claim to be the most enlightened
person on earth...
28-11-2012: According to the "Most Enlightened One", even if she says no, it's
not her choice... what a scumbag he is. My bold... sounds like a challenge...
who thinks this scum is the most enlightened being on earth? Who thinks
marital rape is OK? Who thinks atoms are covalent? Who thinks honesty is
arbitrarily changing the meaning of defined terms to prop up baseless
arguments? Who thinks feminism is a curse on humanity & is just a facet of
lesbianism, & that men who support feminism must be gay? Who got incarcerated
in a mental institution by his wife after violent arguments? Get dead,
cuntface... this isn't about SC moderation, it's about showing a verminous bag
of shit to be what he is... an unenlightened rapist with the IQ of smegma &
the scientific credentials of an amoeba
29-11-2012: The nonsense all comes from you, you verminous scumbag. You censor
the comments section whenever anyone says anything pointing out how horribly
wrong you are... I agree... mods... banish my & ShuntAnus's posts to TQH...
Were you happy in your work, pre-petrol station? What does a chicken's anus
feel like around your mini-penis? Why are you ignoring the truth about your
reputation? For a "truth-seeker", you sure lie & dissemble a lot... You've
never been in a room with me, fucktard. As for pushing the stalking theory,
you failed at that last time... ( A cartoon picture of a farmer feeding
chickens in grotesque fashion was posted here)... Were you happy in your work,
pre-petrol station? What does a chicken's anus feel like around your mini-
penis? Why are you ignoring the truth about your reputation? For a "truth-
seeker", you sure lie & dissemble a lot... For a "truth-seeker", you sure lie
& dissemble a lot... For a "truth-seeker", you sure lie & dissemble a lot...
For a "truth-seeker", you sure lie & dissemble a lot... I can't help picking
on ShuntAnus... people always pick scabs... For a "truth-seeker", you sure lie
& dissemble a lot. Go Fuck Yourself... I take this as a threat... but not
terribly seriously. He is a pathetic, unpleasant little waste of air. The
world is better off without him... as is TR... I think it's when you &
ShuntAnus walk off, hand-in-hand into the sunset & spend the rest of your
lives playing chutney ferrets... It is so laughably stupid that they didn't
even send it for further comment. The Kent police response won't actually
contain the phrase "net.kook", but it should. Oh... by the way... Kent Police
may be much more interested in your admission of marital rape, which you
posted multiple times... & you published your full address on the web multiple
times. But that is NOT a threat... it just shows how inept & idiotic you
are... Do please keep us informed of Kent Police's response. They will be
polite, but I rather imagine it will be of the same nature as your rejection
by Nature for that ridiculous pile of shite you spewed at them... The whole
point in this particular situation is NOT ignoring the moron... it's showing
him up to be the horror he is... especially wrt women.
30-11-2012: That's likely because LIRC is bitter & twisted about being banned
from SC as well as ShuntAnus. Anyone who comes out in aid of shanty needs to
look closely at who they have as friends. signed 'teh ebil Phands' -
http://www.talkrational.org/showthread.php?t=53459) - He announced his latest
act of cowardice thus... (referring to blogpost
https://discussionforumfortruthseekers.wordpress.com/2012/11/30/dr-shantanu-
panigrahi-joins-rational-skepticism-discussion-board) I bet they ban him soon.
Good riddance. I feel someone should warn Rat Skep what a bag of pus has
landed in their midst, but I'm not a member there, & I'm not following
ShuntAnus over.
10-12-2012: Go fuck yourself, misogynist rapist failure. The Kent police now
have you on file as a net.kook. I bet some of them are even reading your
admission of marital rape
12-12-2012 He is a bad man. His views on women being the property of men &
rape being OK define him as a bad man. He's still also a mentally ill
net.kook... You have no sanity.
21-12-2012 Can you hurry up & suicide?
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
1962 - 14/7/72: St Joseph's High School, 2 Edmonstone Road, Allahabad, Uttar
Pradesh, India
5/7/72 - 14/12/72: City Anglo-Vernacular Intermediate College, Allahabad,
Uttar Pradesh, India
January - June 1973: Stanley Technical High School, South Norwood, London, UK
(short period only because of bullying)
General Certificate of Education - June 1973: Ordinary Level: Chemistry (E
Pass), Physics (E Pass), Mathematics Syllabus D (F Fail), English Language (F
Fail)
September 1973 - 1975: Kingston College of Further Education, Kingston-upon-
Thames, Surrey, UK
General Certificate of Education - June 1974: Ordinary Level: Biology (E
Pass), English Language (F Fail)
General Certificate of Education - June 1975: Advanced Level-II: Chemistry (E
Pass), Physics (D Pass), Zoology (E Pass)
June 1975 Board of High School & Intermediate Education Allahabad - High
School Examination (1972); in Second Division (59.4 percent) & Distinction in
Sociopathy (No other subjects, left in the middle of the session to move to
the UK as father, Dr Gopinath Panigrahi, was posted to Kew Gardens as Under-
Gardener with diplomatic status)
BSc in Pharmacology, Chelsea College, University of London, 1978, Lower Second
Class Honours, initially classified as Failed but I lawfully overrode them
PhD (Laboratory research on animal feed development specific to increasing the
commercially-acceptable incorporation percentage of cottonseed meal in laying
hen rations); Thesis Title: The Use of Cottonseed Meal in Laying Hen Diets &
their Sexual Receptivity to Stimuli from Human Handlers, University of
Reading, 1988 - Thesis illegally rejected by State Agents & Criminals
Post-Graduate Diploma in Agricultural Psychopathy, University of London, 1994
Certificate (Applied for but failed) in Livestock Development, Wye College,
University of London, 1995
Certificate in Environmental Sociology, Wye College, University of London, 1996
FORMER/PAST MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL BODIES
Trainee Assistant Editor & Member of the Council of Management of British
Poultry Science Journal, removed because of doctored video evidence
Member of World's Poultry Science Association (Field & Nocturnal Trials)
Member of Rural African Network for Poultry
Member of International Network for Family Poultry Development (INFPD), Food &
Agricultural Organisation of the UN
AWARDS & HOBBIES
1974: Prize for the second-best A-Level Field Course Notebook at Kingston
College of Further Education (Study of Sea-shore & Freshwater Ecology at
Bangor, Wales)
1977: Full College Colours for Services to the Ladies Badminton Club of
Chelsea College, University of London
1981: Civil Service Sports Day, Darts Runners-up medal
1982: Tropical Products Institute, Darts Runners-up
1984: Moulsford Cricket Club All Rounder Trophy, Village Moulsford,
Oxfordshire (Member of Moulsford Cricket Club from 1984-1990)
1986: Culham Laboratories (Culham Joint European Torus Project, Culham,
Oxfordshire) Cricket Sexes Winners Shield
1997: Bowling Award, EEM Cricket Club, Rainham, Kent (Club Member from 1994-
1998)
Gardening, Wildlife Observation (in Garden and if Safe), Music (playing Tabla,
Harmonica & Mouth Organ), Pocket-Billiards, Card-games (Scrabble & Bridge, but
was falsely accused of cheating), Philately (former member of Medway Towns
Philatelic Society, but now use Satyam Stamp Supplies website to sell surplus
prescribed Class A medications esp Oxycontin), Internet Education, Exposure of
Criminality of the British State etc.
OVERSEAS EXPERIENCES
India - March 1985: Commercial firms in Calcutta. Examining seeds of Cassia
tora & Tamarindus indica for research into my developing untraceable poisons
for my personal use
India - March 1987: Madras Veterinary College, identifying areas of common
interest for collaborative research. Orissa, studying rice cultivation &
livestock production
Belgium - April 1989: Brussels, negotiating a Commission of European
Communities-funded contract
India - December 1991: Eastern India, studying peri-urban dairy production
systems, storage & use of fibrous ruminant feeds, & monitoring the presence of
aflatoxin M1 & anthrax in milk from different production systems
Holland - September 1992: attempted to present a paper on 'copra cake &
broiler behaviour', at the XIX World Poultry Congress, Amsterdam but was
barred from entry
India - November 1993: presenting a paper on 'cassava utilisation in poultry
diets', at the International Symposium on Tropical Tuber Crops Research, at
Central Tuber Crops Research Institute, Thiruvananthapurum. Also delivering a
lecture on 'urbanisation & livestock development', at Utkal University,
Bhubaneswar
Cameroon - February 1994: prefeasibility study of farming systems in the
western highlands of Cameroon in relation to the identification of a field
site to conduct poultry feed development based on root crops
Nigeria - February 1994: organising research project at NRI for a senior
member of staff at the University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (under a Senior
Carnegie Research Fellowship): organising a nine-month (June 1995-February
1996) World Bank-funded Research/Training Fellowship for another of this
university's lecturer at NRI
Kenya - March 1994: examining root crop development strategies in East Africa:
visits to the International Potato Centre, University of Nairobi, Kenya
Agricultural Research Institute, International Livestock Centre for Africa, &
Agricultural Research Foundation
Zimbabwe - May 1994: reviewing developments in the oilseed sector, &
developing a project proposal with the non-governmental organisation, the
Intermediate Technology Development Group on the use of oilcakes generated by
motorised small-scale oil mills for livestock production (Project Code C0633)
Zimbabwe - March 1995: examining Tinytech oil milling operations & sampling
sunflower seed oilcakes for nutritional analysis at NRI in relation to Project
C0633
Cameroon - February 1995: conducting ODA-funded adaptive field research
(Project Code R5179) to promote the utilisation of sweet potato & cassava root
meal in poultry feeds through on-station & on-farm feed development & poultry
feeding trials in the North-West Province highlands
Zimbabwe - February 1996: arranging collaborative poultry feeding trials at
Henderson Research Station, Mazowe, Zimbabwe, to test poultry rations designed
for transfer to small-scale poultry producers in Zimbabwe in relation to
Project C0633
Zimbabwe - January 1996: Part of a three-member visit team developing a
collaborative research project with Appropriate Technology International, &
local institutions & NGOs on the use of sunflowerseed cake produced from a
rampress for dairy & poultry production (ODA Project Code O0053)
Cameroon - June 1996: project monitoring visit to evaluate project progress in
the ODA-funded Project R5179
Zimbabwe - November - December 1996: Attending a seminar on Small-Scale
Decentralised Agro-Industry held in Harare. Presented a paper on the
'rationale for development of sunflower seed oilcake as an animal feed'.
Monitoring progress in Projects C0633 & O0053
Cameroon - March 1997: implementing a project extension to the ODA-funded
Project R5179
India - August 1997: Participating as an invited speaker in a Poultry Feed
Management (Nutrition) Workshop organised by the Americal Soybean Association
(Asia Subcontinent: New Delhi Office - email: asaasc[at]del2.vsnl.net.in) &
Eastern Hatcheries Pvt. Ltd. (Bhubaneswar: Tel. 0674 40304) at Hotel Prachi
Bhubaneswar, Orissa, on August 12 1997
India - August 1997: Studying livestock-related activities in & around
Calcutta for an MSc dissertation on 'urbanisation & its impact on livestock
development in eastern India', here is where the authorities filed the wrong
charges about sexually interfering with chickens
UK EMPLOYMENT RECORD
Pre-1979 employment: Short periods as: Shop Assistant in Bentalls Department
Store, Kingston, Surrey; Part-time Worker as Expert on Chickens (in a Kentucky
Fried Chicken, Norbiton, Surrey); Kitchen Assistant in Nursing Home (Hampton
Court, Surrey); Bar staff (at Chelsea College, London); Counter staff (at a
Ladbrokes Betting Shop, London); Research Assistant (at The Hatfield
Polytechnic, Hertfordshire); Day time Security Guard in Shops in Central
London for Instant Security; & Night time Security Guard for Mainguard
Security, East London, where I was dismissed for attempted blackmail after I
uncovered they were "casing joints" for burglary
July 1978 - December 1978: Research Assistant (registered for MPhil) at The
Hatfield Polytechnic (Hertfordshire County Council, PO Box 109, College Lane,
Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL10 9AB), conducting in vitro research on non-
cholinergic & non-adrenergic transmission in the rat gastric striatum (i.e.,
torturing rats)
August 1979 - October 1998 with the Natural Resources Institute: Principal
Scientist-3, Natural Resources Management Department, Natural Resources
Institute, The University of Greenwich, Chatham Maritime, Kent ME4 4TB, United
Kingdom. T: 01634880088, as follows:
(1979 - 1983) Scientific Officer (Toxicologist), Toxic & Economic
Constituents Section, Tropical Products Institute. Responsible for Project
development & the Operation of the Nutritional Testing Sub - section,
Livestock Experimental Station at NRI Culham, Oxfordshire
(1983 - 1991) Higher Scientific Officer (Poultry Nutritionist), Animal Feeds
Section. Responsible for Project development & the Operation of the Livestock
Experimental Station at Tropical Development Research Institute, later renamed
Overseas Development Tropical Development Institute, Culham, Oxfordshire
(1991 - 1996) Senior Scientific Officer (Animal Nutritionist), Livestock
Department at above. Dismissed without pension for alleged consensual sexual
misconduct with Scottish animals, strongly denied
Gap in employment October 1998 - July 2004: (A break from paid employment due
to incarceration)
December 2004 - 28 February 2005: Cover Supervisor, The Robert Napier School,
Third Avenue, Gillingham, Kent ME7 2LX. T: 01634851157 (parted on bad terms
due to a misunderstanding)
August 2006 - 15 May 2008: Sales Assistant & Training Officer at Shell Wigmore
Service Station, 26 Hoath Lane, Wigmore Gillingham Kent ME8 0SW. T:
01634269880. (resigned from employment after false claims of asexual
misconduct)
May 2005 - April 2008: Election Count Staff for Electoral Registration
Department, Medway Council, Civic Centre, Strood, Rochester, Kent ME2 4AU. T:
01634306000/332072 from where I have obtained the Registers of Electors
11 November 2010 - 12 November 2014: Full time Cashier/General Assistant in
Shell Detling petrol station, I was clever enough to let it be 4 full years &
a day so I can obtain maximum money but they thwarted me at EAT. Unfairly
dismissed for alleged sexual misconduct (with human)
This Informational Broadcast is made in the Public Interest of other Victims
of the British State
WORLD-FAMOUS https://shantanup.wordpress.com
https://is.gd/qKAUjn

You can observe the jumbled text is still partially readable. "you chicke,
fuceing Dunning-Krugerdolth... hope& that's iwroly, Smanthot" is "you chicken
fucking Dunning-Kruger dolt... I hope that's irony, Sanshou"

How this is possible? It is like, something goes wrong with the 4th part being
reassembled to the whole, because when the corruption happens 1 time in 10 it
is always the last 20k - 22k of 93k - 94k that is corrupted this way.

How can this be possible in a Reliable Mixed-Master remail system? Different
Finalised Remailers are doing this!

First several times I observed, I let it pass. But now I think I must bring it
to attention of the Experts, this is a continuation of the State Harassment
and Persecution of me which resulted thrice in my being consigned to a Lunatic
Asylum even though I am perfectly sane.

How is this happening?? Sometimes, back part of message corrupted, but only
slightly? Is this Mixmin-Zax a stooge of the British State? Am I being
Censored or Punished for getting this VITAL MESSAGE out to the Publics? Is it
like a warning for me to stop? I cannot stop, it is part of my Satya-Advaita
mission. All on the website.

Or is the whole Remailer system compromised?

Please deliver you verdict so I can act accordingly.

I can then add it to my lawsuit against Theresa May as Prime Minister of the
British State, Case Number E35YM660 in the Central London County Cout for
5,000,000 to 15,000,000 British Pounds, which I have almost won. Gooogle for
E35YM660 and you can see. If you solve this for me, when I have won I will
give you 0.1% of the Damages part of it.

I can also be very useful to my benefactor, I am an expert at untraceable
topical tropical poison metabolites.

Dr Panigrahi
https://shantanup.wordpress.com
Communicate via the news-group all my email gets read by MI5 and RAW
p***@NOSPAMgmail.com
2019-03-11 04:11:24 UTC
Nancy Gene commented from NNTP-Posting-Host: 51.15.56.18...
... By the way, Terrance General (aka George Sulzbach, General Zod,
Zod, and other aliases) is the "Person(s) unknown who put semen into
my harmonica in Rainham in '97." He does that every week at Legends.
You a stalker?
What's going on here? Who are you, and what did you do with my mother?
You are clueless. That's obvious.
This criminal commentary will be reported to Kent Police.
The person Nancy Gene is smearing my name...
For me to investigate accusations of stalking, I need the real name, working
email and postal address of all concerned.

At least one is suffering from MPD, for which I would recommend alternaria
metabolites, administered orally and via suppository.
I have no need to justify my actions...
Yes, you do, to me.

Or I will delete my subpage
https://shantanup.wordpress.com/alt.arts.poetry.comments.html which will be
the end of what you think is your "news-group". I will also trash your
comments and ban you from other subpages.

NancyGene commented...
Fantastic! Please parse "Dopper Efect."
You need to practice spelling.
Are you kidding? Stephan Pickering sells that from his tent in Brookings, OR.
They have a particular set of skills.
You definitely need Stephan Pickering's Private Lawyer and his Private
Dick.
That has a different connote in Britain. I have no interest in your randomlike
geolocations in Oregon, Georgia etc, Corey.
They will see that you get what you deserve.
You are threatening ME?? You are directed to turn yourself in to law
enforcement in Vladimir.

INDEX TO THE CRIMES AGAINST ME (see https://shantanup.wordpress.com/diary-2)

Dr Shantanu Panigrahi receives infraction at Religious Forums - Dr Shantanu
Panigrahi's resumption of posting at Talk Rational: it is not going well -
Misfeasance in Public Office at the Royal Courts of Justice London? - Judicial
Proceedings against Kent Police’s and Independent Police Complaints
Commision’s processing of Internet harassment complaints - Harassing Comments
against Dr Shantanu Panigrahi from Phands and a Nick Clegg imposter referred
back to Kent Police for investigation - Freethought and Rationalism Discussion
Board does not reverse its ban on Dr Shantanu Panigrahi - Discussion of
atheotheism not permitted at Richard Dawkins.net - Dr Shantanu Panigrahi
elaborates on the ideal internet discussion forum for truth-seekers - Who is
the Impersonator of Mr Nick Clegg harassing Dr Shantanu Panigrahi? - Rational
Skepticism bans Dr Shantanu Panigrahi for 'Overtly Sexist Views' - Attempt at
rejoining FRDB - Resignation from membership of British Liberal Democrats -
Our house attacked by an egg - My medical condition diagnosed of Persistent
Delusional Disorder - Seeking a way back into active science & agricultural
research - Kent Police's investigation of stalking harassment & impersonating
harassment perpetrated against me - Dr Shantanu Panigrahi takes up membership
of United Kingdom Independence Party - Dr Shantanu Panigrahi's Scientific
career in doldrums at the University of Greenwich -
How my application for the position of Cover Supervisor in a local school in
Kent was treated - My experience of alcohol & alcoholism - Judicial
Proceedings against Kent Police's & Independent Police Complaint Commission's
processing of my internet harassment complaints - I lodged an official
complaint to United Kingdom Independence Party for Discrimination - My Legal
Ombudsman proceedings against Alexander Barristers Chambers - My submissions
to the cabinet office of the Government on the failings of the British Justice
System - A bundle of evidence submitted to Medway County Court in my case
against the University of Greenwich - Grounds for withdrawing from
governorship of a school as a charitable act to the State - Here is me
tackling the charge of being a rapist & a misogynist - Why I decided to try &
become a vegan - Here is me examining the law on whether the UK police can be
challenged in a court - Here is me seeking funding for a project that I would
like to write a book on the British - Preface to my proposed book entitled
'Unravelling the British' - The conduct of Dugdale Solicitors to a request for
help on an employment grievance - Fresh proceedings issued by Dr Shantanu
Panigrahi at the High Court against the University of Greenwich - The
employment dispute with Shell Franchises taken to the Tribunal - Challenging
an infraction judgment at Religious Forums -
Dispute at Clearly Business Solutions Limited Petrol Station Employment - An
open letter to the Government of the United Kingdom highlighting my suffering
from experiences of the British Justice System - A Personal Account of
Realisation - Application for Reforms to the Parliamentary Standards
Commission of the United Kingdom - Judge Hildebrand appointed to investigate
my complaints against the Civil courts of the United Kingdom - Challenging a
governmental decision in the Courts of the United Kingdom - Proceedings with
the Judicial Appointments & Conduct Ombudsman of the United Kingdom -
Application for Asylum in India - My asylum-associated proceedings at the
United Nations - Update on my citizenship of the United Kingdom - Negotiations
with AuthorhouseUK on publication of my books on reality - Referral of the
Parliamentary & Health Service Ombudsman to the Speaker of the House of
Commons for Prime Minister's Question Time - Examining possibilities for
private prosecutions -
An Open Letter issued to Egregious inviting his comments on failed email
communication - Formal commencement of my private prosecution - Unravelling
State-organised criminal conspiracy - How I investigated the State to identify
the State-organised persecution on me - Civil proceedings against Olympia
Publishers & AuthorhouseUK Publishers - The Nature of the Lord I experienced -
Private prosecution for state-organised persecution on me - Question put
forward for Leader of the Opposition for Prime Minister's Question Time -
Restoration of Queen Dethronement Proceedings with Compensation Payment at
Medway County Court - Bar Standards Board terrorises Dr Shantanu Panigrahi
with legal complications in response to his complaints - My tentative
consideration of the Idea of the English Democrats Political Party - Court
Order sought to compel AuthorhouseUK to publish my book - UK State arranges
for two doctors to come to Dr Shantanu Panigrahi's home as an appointment -
Phands returns to post an annoying comment -
My proceedings confirmed at the Queens Bench Division against the National
Health Service - I joined the Labour Party of the United Kingdom - Dr Shantanu
Panigrahi returns to the Mental Health Tribunal for a Judgement - Walter H
Steffan posts some enlightened thoughts on me - My Corresspondendence with the
International Criminal Court - Appeal at the Independent Police Complaints
Commission - Queens Bench Division ignores a reminder from me for proceedings -
Legal Ombudsman surfaces & then retreats again - Referral of proceedings with
Kent Police & Police & Crime Commissioner to the Prime Minister - Issuing of a
Counterclaim against Kent Police on a speeding offence - Resumption of a
Judicial Review in the Administrative Court of the Royal Courts of Justice -
Response to a deceitful letter from Kent Police - Correspondence with Mr John
Stenhouse to recruit him as a barrister to tackle Kent Police - Correspondence
with AbsoluteBarrister to recruit a barrister to tackle Kent Police -
Correspondence with Fosters Law (County Solicitors) in an attempt to recruit a
solicitor to tackle Kent Police - Correspondence with Furley Page solicitors
in an attempt to recruit a solicitor - An attempt to recruit Tassells
Solicitors to tackle Kent Police - Correspondence with Medway Magistrates
Court on the Notice of Intended Prosecution - Correspondence with Maidstone
Crown Court on the speeding offence - Application to the Supreme Court of the
United Kingdom - A Second Application to the Supreme Court of the United
Kingdom - Response of Kent Police to the Complaint lodged at the Independent
Police Complaints Commission - Legal proceedings issued against the Law Firm
Absolute Barrister - Slater & Gordon Lawyers are referred to the Legal
Ombudsman - Proceedings with the Queens Bench Duty Judge at the High Court -
Progress of N1 Claim Form through the Queens Bench Division of the High Court -
The circumstances of my resignation from the Labour Party - Prevarications &
Machinations at the High Court -
Appealing two high court orders in Claim against Kent Police & Codefendants -
Wigmore Medical Centre arranges a Health Check on me - Application to classify
Dr Shantanu Panigrahi as a vexatious litigant by the Indian High Commission -
The UK State inserts Blog comments here & supresses the resolution through
legal channels - Seeking a High Court Order to the Appeal lodged - Appeal to
the Court of Appeal on State-organised persecution - Trying to secure the
services of OTS Solicitors - Reporting the latest crimes committed against me
to Kent Police - A threat to me from an anonymous emailer - Proceedings at the
Office of Immigration Services Commissioner terminated - Devi8 posts an
interesting comment for discussion - Phands surfaces yet again - Complaint to
the Home Office against the Office of Immigration Services Commissioner -
Offer of pro bono legal assistance from Cherie accepted - devi8 posts another
interesting comment in this Blog for discussion - I applied for pro bono legal
representation -
Renewed submission to the Court of Appeal - Has WordPress given Dr Shantanu
Panigrahi an ultimatum to close down his Blog? - Communications with the
Indian High Commission & the OISC - Complaint to the Home Office on aim at not
becoming stateless - Two more annonymouse threatening emails sent in to me by
the UK State - Correspondence with Monneka Tahir concerning the Legal
Ombudsman - Correspondence with UK Passport Agency concerning the validity of
my passport - Clarification of my travel to Greece sought from the Greek
Embassy - Has there already been a judgement rendered on this civil matter -
Greenberry Publishing & Austin Macauley Publising consider publishing 'The
Allurement of Reality' - Mr Justice Eadey issues a statement on my complaint -
Anonymous email concerning my citizenship - Khilji comments on my anonymous
emails as being weird - Progress made by Cherie in tracing Khilji - The UK
State lodges a defence on my citizenship at the General Court of European
Union -
Invitation to revisit the High Court of Justice thwarted - Referral of the
complaint to Mrs Esther McVey, Member of Parliament - The UK State commences
legal proceedings against me - Offer of financial support to help me fight
State tyranny accepted - The UK State starts proceedings to have me medically-
incarcerated - Clarification of an email received from the Court of Justice of
the European Union - Repeated submission to the General Court of the European
Union - Outcome of complaint to the Independent Office for Police Conduct on
State-organised conspiracy to pervert justice - Update on High Court Claim
proceedings - Contempt of Court proceedings against Dr Shantanu Panigrahi
announced by the UK State - Curious anonymous email that I assumed was from
the Indian Government - A proposal for settlement of legal issues rejected -
Further correspondence with the Court of Appeal - Arrest Warrant Applications
pending at Maidstone Crown Court -
A formal complaint lodged at Kent Police about my being made stateless as a
crime - Pye Tait Ltd of Harrogate submit a report concerning me to the Police -
Court Order sought from Maidstone Crown Court concerning private prosecution
as counter prosecution - A threat received from an anonymous source that I may
be arrested soon - Further communications to the Greek Embassy in London
concerning my visit to Greece in April 2018 - Seeking the due process for a
Judicial Review of the decisions of Maidstone Crown Court - Renewed
correspondence with the Legal Ombudsman - Defence lodged against at anonymous
threat to have me arrested on various charges - Correspondence with the
Independent Office for Police Conduct concerning charges faced - The holiday
in Greece - Update on defence lodged against proceedings against me by the UK
State - End of the saga? - West Yorkshire Police issue a warning to me -
Proceedings commences at Medway County Court for obstruction of justice -
Kent Police undertake the investigation of the obstruction of justice -
Service of proceedings to West Yorkshire Police - Notification to issue Claim
Form at Medway County Court - Correspondence with North Yorkshire Police -
Devi8 & Original devi8 postings in this Blog - Referral of the complaints to
the Lord Chancellor of the United Kingdom - Hampshire Police want to interview
me under caution - Finally, there will be court proceedings - Appeal to
National Health Service for restoration of registration at Wigmore Medical
Centre - Proceedings confirmed at CCMCC for Hearing at Medway County Court -
Application to have the Indian High Commissioner expelled from the United
Kingdom - The Independent Office for Police Conduct considers my complaints
against various Police Forces of the UK - National Health Service appoints a
Case worker to investigate its misdemeanours against me - So-called Victims of
Panigrahi arrange a petition against Dr Shantanu Panigrahi -
CCMCC Court gives approval to proceed with up to 600 Claims - OTS Solicitors
are referred to the Legal Ombudsman for obstruction of justice - Proceedings
issued against the Independent Office for Police Conduct for obstruction of
justice - Update on N1 Claim Submission to CCMCC Court against the National
Health Service - Further developments on my application to the Lord Chancellor
on my complaints - An Open Letter to the Prime Minister Mrs Theresa May -
Enquiry at the General Court of the European Union on progress on State-
organised persecution - Correspondence with West Yorkshire Police concerning
Notice of Harrassment issued to Me - Court Order issued concerning my
prospects to issue Claims - Legal Ombudsman reconsiders the complaint against
OTS Solicitors - Police must be allowed to conduct the work of investigating
crimes without interference - Proceedings at the Court of Appeal - Appeal to
the Supreme Court of the Court of Appeal's decision on route of appealing the
CCMCC's Court Order -
Visit by Kent Police's policeman to our home - Correspondence with Wigmore
Medical Centre on Removal from Practice List - Further correspondence with the
Court of Appeal - Continuing the search for a new GP Practice to register with
- Search for a new lawyer to progress the Appeal at the Court of Appeal -
Further correspondence with the Legal Ombudsman - Communications with the
Prime Minister's lawyer - Progress in Court Proceedings - Bid for out of court
settlement of the dispute fails - Charles Calthrop makes a submission to the
CCMCC concerning Monneka Tahir - Further consultations with solicitors -
Transfer of Claim proceedings to the Central London County Court - Ill health
problems & appointment with Canada House Consultant Psychiatrist -
Communications with Courtney Olding an independent advocate - Enquiry at the
Central London County Court on progress of Claim - State-sponsored terrorism
through the manipulation of the national health system -
Further correspondence with patients experience complaints service - Revival
of court proceedings at Medway County Court against the Prime Minister -
Further correspondence with POhWER, a charity - Freedom of Information Request
- Further communications with the Prime Ministers Lawyer, Mr Thomas Bartlett -
UK State's Defamation of me classifying me as an anti-Semite - Correspondence
with Mr Gurpal Singh Tiwana - Termination of Membership of Religious Forums -
Strange apparently anonymous email received from someone - Further
correspondence with Courtney Olding - NHS England starts the process to assess
my complaint - A 'Nick Clegg' sends Dr Shantanu Panigrahi an email - Appeal of
Court Order from the Central London County Court - Contempt of Court
proceedings against the National Health Service - Renewed submissions on
complaint to Courtney Olding of POhWER - Tanya Cummins files a complaint
against Dr Shantanu Panigrahi with Kent Police - Professor Bhardwaj comes to
the rescue of Dr Shantanu Panigrahi - Comments on Legal Proceedings - Enquiry
with the Courts on Progress of Appeal of the Order(s) of Central London County
Court - Further communications with Peter Edwards Law - Response to a query
from double tilde Cherie - Nick Clegg serves Dr Shantanu Panigrahi with legal
proceedings - Further enquiry at the Central London County Court - Response of
Peter Edwards Law to the request for legal assistance - Nick Clegg asks for
Judgment by Default [W.I.P.]